Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted but then it will be your head that hurts and you feel much more pain than what you experience on your back and you wish it was your back that was hurting and not your head.

I wish I could by a new pair of jeans.

That's for the concussion I gave you earlier, wasn't it? :p

Granted, you buy tons and tons of jeans, but none fit, they costed you hundreds of dollars, but you can't take them back. You are very upset by this and vow to never wear or get jeans again.

I wish that my internet would work like a good internet should.

Granted but then you're laptop is broken and your parents would refuse to buy you any and now your internet is for nothing.

I wish my dad would stop watching the Impeachment thing over and over again and switch the channel back to HBO.

Granted, but channel HBO is cancelled as are nearly all channels, so now you have to watch Teletubbies for the rest of time.

I wish I wasn't stuck in bed :(

granted but then you lose the will to go to sleep or bed and are forever tired

i wish for the hungers to hurry up and come out

You are so lucky I know what you're talking about, otherwise me corruption could have been worse than this:
They come out, but the quality is poor and everyone hates them, except you because you are a die hard fan, you get tomatoes thrown at you when you walk down tthe street. The planet hates you.

I wish I didn't have a test on Friday.

granted but then you forget it and she wont tell you again. and you feel awkward every time you talk to her
I wish things didn't have such complicated names. (succinylsulfathiazole for instance)

Oh my God, five letters in I gave up on trying to read it :shy:

Granted, but now they are all the same, simple name: Bob. Since it is so simple and everything is the same, you don't know what is what, you fail all your tests.

I wish the day was longer.

Granted. But, as a result the earth's rotation has slowed with devastating effects for the planet. Scientists now estimate the human population will be extinct via natural disasters within 3 years.

I wish there was a greater public understanding of current scientific knowledge and what said knowledge actually means, not just what people decide it means.

Granted, but now people know everything there is to know about everything and the world ceases to learn.

I really wish my ATAR had been higher.

Granted, but everyone else's is lower as yours is higher, making you feel guilty every time you congratulate yourself over your scores.

I wish I could get another job.

Granted. You are now me and you are constantly exhausted. Hey, that's great, you have money! Oh, you've got nothing to spend it on and nowhere to go. Oh well!

(no two jobs is okay unless you get 16 hour days because that is hell)

I wish I hadn't eaten that dodgy Chinese food.

Granted, you ate dodgy Italian food instead :r

I wish Christmas would come faster.

Granted but then it speeds by so fast you cant enjoy it.
I wish that i had a nice cup of tea.

Granted, but then some nasty tea stealer steals your tea and keeps it for themself. :r

I wish everything was better.

Granted. But after a second, it will become twice as worse as it originally was...

I wish I had something interesting to watch...

Granted. But interesting could be a horror movie that could give you nightmares and a sleepless night afterwards.

I wish there wasn't that much of a traffic outside...

Granted, but now it is INside.:r

I wish I could find a decent pb.

Granted. But someone barges in your home to disturb you.

I wish I didn't have so many Christmas break projects...

Granted. There is no Christmas break.

I wish more peeps were being sorted. :r

Granted but you are overloaded and haven't sorted all the students before term starts and everyone is thrown into uproar.
I wish I could stop procrastinating.

Granted, but if you stop it all people will hate you.

I wish I will be an honor student this year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back