Caysi and Harri.

Caysi giggled. " Alright seems easy enough!" She said. She rolled her back against the lawn and put her hands out and did a handstand quickly so that she didn't brake her neck. She couldn't hold it for long, she fell on her stomach with a loud " Ommpphh."

Harri grinned "Thats what I thought!" she said "Practically perfect but.. Your meant to land on your feet!" she said laughing "No seriously that was really good just try and hold it for a little longer, really lock your arms and land on your feet!" she said grinning "Again?" she asked.

Caysi nodded. " Again!" She was so determinded. She tried again and fell on her stomach. She got up and said . " Again." She knew that she would make this or brake a bone, but she couldn't brake a bone she needed to go to her swimming championships. She tried really hard this time. She landed on her right arm and just lied there in pain, hopefully nothing was broken.

Harri gasped "Oh my gosh Cays! Are you okay?" she asked rushing over to were Caysi was laying, she had watched as Caysi came down hard on her right arm. "Do you think its broken?" she asked, she had seen many accidents like this one in her old gym class and knew they weren't usual to serious, but after losing Emma she was prone to panic attacks if any of her friends was ever hurt.

Caysi got up catching her breath. " I think I'll be fine." She said shaking her arm around then clutching it to her. " I'll be alright." She said.

Harri didn't look convinced "Are you sure?" she asked "Better safe then sorry I say we head to the hospital wing!" she said.

Caysi shook her head. " No, no I'll be fine..I'll just have to stay off of it for tonight and then practice tomorrow." She said standing up.

Harri raised her eyebrows "If your sure!" she said, her tone sounding unconvinced and anxious. She looked really worried and felt even worse. She then changed her mind quickly on what she had just said "Caysi please go to the hospital wing it won't take long. Just pop in and out! It might be really hurt!" she said failing to keep the pleading note out of her voice.

Caysi sighed." Oh alright, but it doesn't even hurt that much!" She said trying to lift it but put it down quickly. It hurt quite a bit.

Harri smiled in truimph "Come on the quickly!" she said putting her arm around Caysi and walking towards the castle.

((Shall I start a topic in the hospital wing?))

Harri laughed when she heard the sigh "You can thank me later!" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back