Caysi and Harri.

"Hmm!" Harri pondered "Not really! I'm not yet and advanced gymnast! So.." she said quietly "I'm more of a perfectionist you see! I have to be able to do everything perfect before I move on to something else!" she said grinning.

Caysi nodded. " Well I love doing the hard things first." She smiled. " Can you think of a super super hard combanation?" She said trying to thnk of one in her head.

Harri smiled deep in thought "Really hard?" she repeated the question to herself, her mindracing over them "How about backflip, front flip, handspring, walkover ending simply with a round off backdlip!" she said thinking it through. She went for it and managed with only a slight wobble.

Caysi smiled. " I'll try my best." She did a backflip, then a front flip, 2 handsprings and walkover and a round off back flip and ended with the splits. Caysi giggled and got back up and wiped her hands.

"You mastered it!" she said grinning. she slumped on the floor again "How long is it till the end of term?" she asked thinking it couldn't be long.

Caysi smiled and did a walking handstand to Harri and flipped over. " One week" She said out of breath.

"Yay!" she said excitedly "I can't wait!" she said she jumped up and did a no handed cartwheel in excitment.

Harri grinned "Hmm try a double no handed cartwheel!" she said demonstrating "There quite hard, you can get hurt if you get it wrong though!" she added.

Caysi giggled, no handed tricks were her specailty. She did three no handed cartweels and ended with two no handed back springs.

Harri laughed "Nothing I'm going tell you is going to be hard is it?" she asked copying the move Caysi did, a little wobbly landing but practically perfect in every other way.

Caysi shook her head. " Who know's, but probably not." She smiled. "Anything else you got for me?" She smiled.

Harri thought for a while "Back to basics one handed cartwheels, back flips and front flips all perfect?" she asked illistrating each one as she said it. "then I'd just say perfect everything! I'm sure you get marks for how well everythings done!" she paused for breath "So, I can't teach anything harder. But I can tell you if your doing everything perfect!" she said grinning.

Caysi shrugged " We should start from the begging." She said doing a cartwheel perfectly.

Harri grinned "perfection is everything!" she said laughing "But it seems you can do everything perfectly!" she said "I bet you'll win!" she said grinning.

((Love your siggy by the way! who made it?))

Caysi giggled. " Well, I should just make sure!"' She said. " I think the easiest things are a roundoff, walkover, and cartwheel right?" She asked.

(( lol thank you :) , Kiera made it ))

"Yep!" Harri said "Go on then and I'll give you marks out of ten!" she said laughing.

((Really?!?! I didn't know she made them! Its really good!))

Caysi smiled. " Alright." First she did a walkover, then a cart wheel, and ended with a round off. " How was that?" She asked.

"That was pretty darn good!" she said impressed "Just remember to always keep your legs that straight and really lock your arms, basically just do what your already doing and you'll do great!"she said grinning. "Anything your not sure on?" she asked, it felt weird to talk to someone older this way, asking if she could help them and not the other way around.

Caysi smiled devilishly. " I would like to learn the Arabian and Russian!" She said.

"The Arabian and Russian?" Harri asked slightly confused, "Whats that?" she wasn't sure what Caysi was talking about.

Caysi giggled. " Never mind." She would have to ask Kiera later for those two. " So anything that might be a bit harder than that?" She asked.

"Hmm!" Harri thought for a moment "Erm no not really! I'm not really too expert yet!" she said giggling. "If you tell me anything you would like to learn I could try to help!" she added.

Caysi giggled. " I don't know, anything you know that you didn't teach me yet?" She said smiling.

Harri pondered "Well this seems simple but to get your legs perfect is quite a challenge!" she said "Backwards roll handstand!" she said doing it, hers was perfect from practise "Just keep your legs perfect!" she giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back