Caysi and Harri.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the Garden, she and Harri would be doing some Gymnastics and talking about things. Caysi would show her what kind of dives she would be doing in the competition from jumping off a tree. Caysi slumped against a tree waiting for Harri, she played with the zipper of her sweatshirt and jeans.

It was a beautiful day out and Harri skipped out to the gardens. She was excited about her day she would spend with Caysi and couldn't wait to do some gymnastics and see Caysi's dives. Her long blonde her fluttered slightly as she glided down to the gardens. As soon as she saw Caysi she ran up and covered her eyes "Guess who?" she asked happily, laughing.

Caysi smiled. " Hmmm, let me think...the boogeyman?" She asked, she knew it was Harri. She couldn't resist the urge to laugh.

Harri pulled her hands a way and stuck out her bottom lip "The boogeyman?" she questioned trying to keep a straight face "Thats not a very nice thing to say to one of your best friends is it..." she trailed off, she couldn't keep it up any longer, she burst out laughing and ran around "Watch out the booooooogey mans on the loose!" she shouted laughing. She seemed to be full of energy today!

Caysi laughed. " I knew it was you silly!" She laughed. " Remember when I'm mad I'm the boogeyman?"She giggled.

Harri giggled "Sure you did!" she said rolling her eyes "I'm a very convincing boogeyman don't you think?" she asked laughing and pulling her scariest face.

Caysi nodded. " Oh most definitely!" She giggled. " Are we still going to do some gymnastics and some diving off tree's?" She asked.

Harri laughed at home dangerous that sounded "Of corse!" she said grinning. "Now I can't wait to see these dives so could we start with them?" she asked "I'll stretch while you get yourself ready!" she added and began stretching. Money had never been an object in her family and so she had always gone to an excellent gymnastics coach. She had firmly put her foot down and told her parents that she wanted to go to a gymnastics class and not private tution though. After all Emma made it half the fun. She smiled sadly as she thought of Emma but resumed stretching not letting it get her down. Afterall Emma was alot of fun, she wouldn't want Harri being upset now.

Caysi did a standing back tuck and a few back handsprings to get her in the mood for diving. " Ready?" She said as she was climbing up the tree. She stood back wards and did a Back 2 1/2 Somersaults in the Tuck Position and landed on her feet. " I'm really supposed to hit the water with my face but I'm not going to do that." She giggled.

Harri's eyes widened "Wow that was amazing!" she cried, "Yeah I don't think landing face down would be too good here!" she siad laughing. "Do something else!" she squeled excitedly.

Caysi laughed. " Alright this one is a little bit harder." She got up on the tree and go to the end of one branch and did a Forward 2 1/2 Somersaults, 1 Twist in the Pike Position. She landed on her feet and looked at Harri.

Harri's jaw was practically on the floor by now "Oh.My. Gosh!" she squeled, "That was amazing!" she said jumping up and down and then running over and engolfing Caysi in a hug "You are so going to win!" she cried jumping up and down.

Caysi giggled and almost literally fell when Harri came over and hugged her. " I hope I win, there are some pretty tough divers out there." She said looking at Harri.

"Not as good as you!" she said excitedly, she ran off hoping to burn some energy in the form of a round of, back flip double handpring. She landed perfectly and beamed running back over to join Caysi laughing.

Caysi smiled. " And all the practice with gymnastics is going to help me with armstand dives." She said doing 3 back handsprings in a row.

Harri grinned "I bet it does!" she said "Do you need to be like really flexible then?" she asked doing a double handspring and landing gently on her feet

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, but the same flexibility that you need for gymnastics." She said doing a back handspring then the splits in the air and landing on her feet. " I've been taking it for years, so I've made myself really flexible."

Harri grinned "Well your gymnastics is fab! So I'm guessing your divings even better!" she said smiling gently and then sitting down for a bit. "So how many dives do you have to do in this competition?" she asked grinning and running her hands softly across the soft grass.

Caysi yawned and said " 6 dives, but the first two can be easy and the rest have to be a higher difficulty, so I think I'm going to leave the arm stands for last, I still have to practice them..I'm not the best at that." She said.

Harri grinned, she imagined herself in Caysi shoes and thought she would be a lot more nervous "Can you practise them here or do you need to use the swimming pool?" she asked playing with her hair.

" I can practice them anywhere, just as long as I know that I won't get hurt." She said.

Harri's eyes were fixed on the ground pulling up the grass "Don't suppose theres any chance of doing one here?" she asked casualy though really she was excited to see it.

Harri looked up grinning "Wow!" she said "Don't worry practise makes perfect doesn't it!" she said happily.

Caysi got up on the tree and got to the end of the branch. She put her arms down and lifted her feet up slowly, that's what she had to do to balance herself. She took a deep breath then kicked her feet back and did 2 and a half twists and landed on the floor softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back