Caysi and Harri.

"Wow!" Harri said amazment and admiration flooding her tone. "That was amazing!" she said excitedly, she jumped off the ground "Your so going to win! I can feel it in my bones!" she said laughing.

Caysi giggled. " I still have to decide which dives to do in all the 6 times I go up!" She smiled. " Can you help me decide?"She asked.

Harri grinned excitedly "Sure!" she said happily. "Though I'm not sure what kind of dives in order and stuff. So just tell me when I'm wrong!" she said, a little bit of self-consciousness coming through her confidence.

Caysi nodded. She took a sheet out of her bag that she had brought and handed it to Harri.
Dives for Competition.
1st- Back 2 1/2 Somersaults in the Tuck Position.
2nd-Reverse 1 1/2 Somersaults in the Tuck Position.
3rd-Back 1 1/2 Somersaults, 1 1/2 Twists in the Free Position.
4th-Forward 2 1/2 Somersaults, 1 Twist in the Pike Position.
5th-Inward 1 1/2 Somersaults in the Pike Position.
6th-Armstand Back 2 Somersaults, 1 1/2 Twists in the Pike Position.

" For the second last dive, I'm going to do an easy on so that I can be scored higher for perfecting it." She said .

Harri grinned "They all sound great! Are they really hard though?" she asked, though she was sure Caysi would master them on the day.

Caysi tilted her head to the said. " Some of them are, but when you look at people dive it always look hard." She smiled.

Harri smiled "And these dives do look really hard!" she said "But I know you can pull it off!" she said laughing and running off. "Need to burn some energy!" she said quietly and ran off doing a triple back flip landing neatly then doing a couple of handsprings. Followed by a simple yet perfected roundoff backflip.

Caysi yawned. " Can you give me some energy?" She giggled. Caysi was really tired this last week, she had been practicing so hard.

Harri laughed and bounded over "I would love too! But I'm afraid I need it all for myself!" she said happily. A look of concern clouded her face and she went over to Caysi "Don't over do it hey Cays." she said gently.

Caysi sighed. " I have to win this one Harri, for 5 years in a row I've been second. Never once have I been the best, I've always made a mistake and screwed it up for myself." She said.

Harri plonked herself down nect to Caysi "You can't win if your tired on the day!" she said her tone low and comforting "You need to train, but don't overtrain. You of all people should know how bad that can be!" she said gently.

Caysi nodded. " I stay up like all night training, I need to be the best this year. It's now or never if I still want to complete." She said softly.

"You will be the best! I know it Cays I really do!" she said softer then before "But we want to enjoy our summer don't we? Don't want to be worrying that your over training!" she said "Don't over do it please!" her voice sounded more like a whimper now.

Caysi nodded. " But I still do have to train!" She giggled. " I'm not sure if I'm going to win this year, but either way this is the year that I trained the most!" She said.

"Of course you have to train!" she said joining in the giggling "Just not too much!" she said smiling but her eyes were firm. "Well I've never been before so maybe, just maybe I could be your lucky charm!" she said laughing.

Caysi laughed. " Alright Harri is my lucky charm!". She smiled and got up. " Now let's go back to the list, which one's should I move, or do they all seem fine?" She asked.

"Yay!" Harri said grinning mischiviously "I think they all seem in the right order!" she said smiling "You happy with them?" she asked scanning over the list again.

Caysi nodded. " I left the most difficult for last." She said. " I can't wait 'till the competition, it's the day after we come to Kiera's!" She said.

"Really?! Wow! You don't have much time to practise in the pool do you!" she said anxiously.

Caysi smiled. " I practiced while I was gone from here, I actually do every sport, So I think that a bit more practice and I'll be fine and ready!". she said.

"Fabulous!" Harri said contently. "I'm so excited its going to be the best summer ever!" she said smiling.

"You needn't ask twice!" she beamed sprinting off into a triple backflip. "What first?"she asked after she landed perfectly.

" Well can you teach me the hard stuff? It will help me relax at the diving and kick those other people's buts!" She said giggled and dooing 4 backhand springs.

Harri sighed "I'm not that good! But but if you tell me what you want to do I'll do my best!" she said grinning "I suppose I can do most stuff!" she said blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back