Caysi and Harri.

Caysi smiled. " What's the hardest you can do then you teach me it!" She giggled.

( I'll be back in an hour or sooner! Sorry!)

"Hmm well!" she smiled "This isn't the hardest thing but it looks pretty good!" she said grinning "Roundoff, backflip, double handspring,double twist!" she said grinning then doing what she had said perfectly "Good for building up stamina and just general flexibility!" she said happily.

((OKay! Hurry back :D ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Caysi giggled. " Well how about I try them each separately then I can add them all together?" She asked Harri.

Harri giggled "okay!" she said and darted back to Caysi's side "Round off's are simple!" she said slowly demonstrating one. "Is that one easy enough?" she asked

Caysi nodded. " I know how to do all of them except the twist, can you teach me that?" She asked.

"hmm thats hard to teach!" Harri said smiling "But I'll do my best!" she then then a thought hit her "Maybe on grass isn't the best place! They can be very difficult to land and even do. Broke a couple of bones before!" she said patting her ribs "Kiera's probably the best to teach you that one!" she said grinning, although she usually put on a confident front really she was quite self-consicious.

Caysi sighed. " Alright but, I really wanted to learn it." She said turning her back to Harri and smiling, seeing if that would work.

"Cays!" she whined "Tis too dangerous my little leaping leprachaun!" she giggled "I mean if you want to be out of training while you broken bones heal!" she said grinning but keeping her voice serious.

Caysi nodded. " It will help me perfect my twists in the dives, I already know how to do it in the air, so it can't be that much harder on the ground." She said.

Harri sighed loudly she blew all the air out of her mouth "If your sure. It's your funeral!" she said, concern flooding her tone. "You have to do it quickly. Big run helps me best!" she said she ran and did a single twist "It's hard I warn you. But given you can do one in your dives you should be able to do it on ground! Body straight and concentrate on what your doing!" she sighed "Go on then!" she winced, she could hardly bare to watch.

Caysi smiled. " You might want to close your eyes!" She stepped back a few steps and ran like she never did before, she did a single twist and landed on the ground firmly.

Harri shook her head "I will watch!" she said. As Caysi did it she winced excepting bad news then seeing her do it and land it practically perfectly she squeled and jumped around madly, doing a tiny celebratary dance "Go Cays!" she squeled happily then she stopped, "Gosh it's true isn't it?" she gasped her mouth hanging open her face sudenly serious. She paused for effect"The luck of Irish!" she squeled and began jumping around again.

Caysi bellowed with laughter, " Yeah, I'm pretty lucky!" She giggled and smiled. " Shall I put those all together?" She asked.

"If you think you can handle it!" she said anxiously. "Maybe try linking the others, then when your comfortable with them, you can do it again with the twist!" she said hoping Caysi would choose this option.

((Be back soon. Big Brother:D))

Caysi shook her head. " Nah, I think that I'm going to try them all together!". She said taking a step back. She ran and started with a round off, then 2 back flips, 2 back hand springs and ended with 2 twisting layouts. " How was that?". She asked smiling.

"That was well!" Harri stuttered "That was fantastic!" she said grinning. "I'm not even sure if I could double the amounts of everything!" she said "Better find out!" she added and then took of. Rounoff, 2 back flips, 2 handspring smoothly ending with a double twist "I guess I was wrong!" she said quieetly, pleased with herself for managing it. She did one walkover and the slumped on the floor.

Caysi giggled. " Guess I was a better gymnast than I thought." She said smiling. " A walk over is simply just like a front hand spring right?" She said.

"You are indeed!" she said, "Yeah exactly the same, but you can do it slower and from standing!" she said laying down on the springy grass, her energy suddenly seemed drained.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, I see. Your tired already? I'm nowhere near tired!" She said doing a back tuck.

Harri smiled "My burst of energy has come and gone. Just need to refuel quickly and I'll be bouncing off the ceilings!" she said. "Accio chicken sandwich!" she said and giggled as it came zooming towards her. She caught it and began munching on it, "Mmm this is good! Gosh I didn't realise how hungry I was!" she said before continuing to eat it. When it was finally gone she said "Accio botteled water!" putting particular emphasis on the word botteled. It came at her and she caught it. After gluging a few sips she replaced the cap "Just let my lunch settle and I'll join you!" she said and layed down on the grass. Closing her eyes and soaking up the sun.

Caysi giggled. " Alright then , join me when you can!" She said doing 3 backhand springs to where she wanted to go. She did some back tucks and some backhand springs and a few walk overs and she tried a half twist not sure if she did a good job or not. She took a few steps back and did a walkover , round off, toe touch and ended with a full twisting layout. She landed softly on her feet and was out of breath.

Harri opened one eye and watched as Caysi ran around doing hard gymnastics. "Wow!" she said "Your really good!" she added before closing her eyes again "Aren't you getting hot. Or tired?" she asked, just watching Caysi made her both.

Caysi smiled. " A bit tired, but not enough to stop!" She said doing a standing back tuck. " Ready to join me?" She asked.

"I guess so!" she sighed grinning. She stood up going into an immediate back flip. The action was really fast and she thanked the girls at her old gymclass for teaching her how to do it. She ran and done five consecutive handsprings "Just a warm up!" she said happily dashing around doing backflips, walkovers and handsprings here and there.

Caysi giggled. " Anything harder you can give me?" She asked doing a backhand spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back