Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Briar Rowan-Cullen
Strength in Diversity

b12a7f158eca96f3e8bd9efb7271e6d1.gif

Say hello to Briar Rowan Cullen. hopeful future minister of magic in new Zealand.
her platform is unity and diversity to strengthen the magical world.
Briar comes from a background where the use of magic was not accepted. arriving in New Zealand she has found her home and family among the wizarding world however it does not mean that she has not seen how divided society can be, between blood statuses history, background and in some spaces species. she has spent most of her adult life fighting against inequities in the community. being a figurehead for marginalised groups to get them heard. Now is her time to smash another ceiling and she is running for minister

She needs your help If you want to work on her campaign let me know. or if you are someone who dislikes what she stands for or the fact that a werewolf may be the minister and you want to plot let me know​

Ohh, I've been wanting Sia to get involved in the election in some capacity but I was looking to see if there was a candiate that would suit her ideals and I think Briar might be a good fit 👀 As the only muggle sibling in her family, Sia has a lot of feelings about magic and the treatment of muggles... I don't know how involved she can be in the campaign as a muggle, but if Briar would even be interested in a conversation I think it could be fun if not letting Sia outright assist her campaign.

Hey Mia, I have Orwell, who in the last election helped run Cat Tennon's campaign. he's a very political guy, very much will not in this election, because none of the views are straight anarchism, but I think he'd enjoy Briar's campaign and her work and would offer his services is she needed them in any capacity. Currently he works with mostly muggle groups in organising campaigns on a variety of issues from LGBTQ+ stuff and for the environment.

let me know if this would be of use to you!

also: can also offer the Medley or the Book store as locations if ever you need them, just hit me up. or can offer Vader as a photographer if you want to do any "photoshoots"

Last edited:
Miaaaaaaaa!

We already talked about this briefly, but I wanted to throw these thoughts out in a more formal way. Adelia Kolter would definitely be keen to get on board with Briar's campaign and help her out in any way she can - she's gutted she isn't able to run herself & has a lot of policy ideas if Briar's willing to listen!

In terms of conflict I don't think Kyle is going to be too happy about Briar running, he still resents her for being open/proud about her lycanthropy. They could definitely clash on the subject at some point if you're keen!

I've got some characters that would be down for what she stands for, probably the most helpful would be Serenoa? I've just applied for him to work at the ministry so if that goes through he's someone who might approach her to help out if she needs. He projects an air of being laid back but he's quite caring and respectful especially to the more marginalized groups in the wizarding world so if you're looking for someone to help bounce ideas off/do some campaign odd jobs he's available.

(If he doesn't get in to the ministry that probably just frees him up to do more tbh)

Hey Mia!

I don't have a whole lot of politically active adult characters to help but I do have Vera Ito, who's an artist and musician. Briar is probably the candidate she has most in common with and would probably want to help out in some way, like making campaign posters or maybe trying to get her band to play some kind of event (assuming I check with the rest of the group of course.). Let me know what you think!

@Sia Tofilau: thank you for the offer. I am not sure how this will work. as I have already spoken to Rowan about having one of his muggles on the team and despite her stance being about equality I feel like moew than one muggle would bring her commitment to the statute of secracy into question.

@Stefan Archer: Orwell would be great. what is life without a little chaos. and it would be good to have someone on the team who looks into different segrigated groups than primary focus. as for the locations. i will keep them in mind. but I see Briar being more likely to campaign somewhere outdoors like the park.

@Ainsley Lynch: yes for Adelia. (she needs someone responsible who knows that they are doing on the team. (I also have wanted to see briar and Alyce in the same room and see how they react to each other). as for Kyle. maybe he can rock up at one of her events and cause some kinds of trouble.

@Aine Thompson: Serenoa sounds great, you're in.

@Poppy Perkins: vera may be resting. I can see her aowaring at one of the open events and just talking to the crew and then talking on the committee members separately and maybe helping promote one of the after events..

@Stefan Archer: Orwell would be great. what is life without a little chaos. and it would be good to have someone on the team who looks into different segrigated groups than primary focus. as for the locations. i will keep them in mind. but I see Briar being more likely to campaign somewhere outdoors like the park.
Sounds great, let me know if you wanna do a thread where they meet

@Ainsley Lynch: yes for Adelia. (she needs someone responsible who knows that they are doing on the team. (I also have wanted to see briar and Alyce in the same room and see how they react to each other). as for Kyle. maybe he can rock up at one of her events and cause some kinds of trouble.
Yessss that sounds perfect! Adelia will definitely be on board to be the 'team grownup' :p And I'm definitely keen for Kyle to show up at an event and Cause Problems On Purpose :r

Briar has her first event open. everyone is welcome to pop down have a sausage. and a chat. maybe a good place to initiate conversations about working on the campaigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back