Open Brotherhood vs Heta Omega: Tug of War

Tori just wants to enjoy a game of tug-of-war, admittedly she hadn't realised joining the boys side was even an option, but mostly she'd not a girly type of person and she often finds the activities some of the girls want to do just boring. This is the kind of thing she likes and she just hopes they can do things like this more often. She doesn't mind hanging out with the girls, but she has always preferred the company of boys and if not boys, of girls who are a little less soft around the edges, like Suse, who she considers a decently good friend by this point. She needs to spend more time with Jasper honestly. She practically hasn't seen him for most of the semester, and she needs to fix that. "What Audrey said! Pull!" she wants to win this round! The stuff with Eury? Well, honestly that's kind of just typical Eury.

Lumos tries to focus on the fact they've won the first bout, but all his brain keeps focusing on is the fact Jonah hugged him, which feels like should be nothing, but for some reason keeps occupying his brain. He gets back into position, frowning when someone says something mean to Eury, but he's not really friends with her either, so even though he's annoyed someone is mean to her, he also doesn't care enough to get involved.

Eurydice had been shocked when Elio-nii said she is his boyfriend’s little sister. And considering Jai-nii was married and Tizi-nii had a girlfriend of his own, that meant Elio-nii’s boyfriend was Kael-nii! Honestly, that was almost enough to distract her from whatever was going on and she was maybe a little glad that someone from Heta Omega defended her, one of the prefects in her house. Though the same could not be said for the president. Eury hadn’t really expected much since she had been the one to make the sister pairings. She just couldn’t believe though that she would be so cruel as to only allow either not joining or joining a team who obviously didn’t like her. Clearly Elio-nii had the same thought as she turns to him, obviously hating the whole thing. “I wish Kael-nii was here,” she whispered back to him. She nods as he tells her to sit back with Rose, glad that he didn’t even mention having her join the Heta Omega girls with the rope. “I didn’t even wanna pull,” she admitted. She felt icky now having done it, even if she did it with her friends. “I just didn’t like being called traitor. But you have to play and win,” she says as she gestures towards the rope. “I don’t think they should win, so you have to win. I think I’ll tell Kael-nii if they win,” she says with a nod, as if to herself. She thinks losing or having Kael-nii on her side would be good options against the mean girls club. With that decided, she leans in to give both Elio and Jonah a kiss each on the cheek and a wave to the Cade boys with a whispered “Goodluck and please win,” before going back to sit beside Rose.

@Elio Boneheart

Helping Heta hadn’t gone quite the way Todd had hoped. Actually, he’d go as far as to say it made no difference at all. The girls still lost, and somehow, they ended up in an argument. He wasn’t about to go against Penny, but he was disappointed he couldn’t do more to help. He did as he was asked and stepped back over to the boys side, and grabbed the rope again, feeling the boys take a lead again.

Morrie was livid that first year called Vanity and her hags. If it hadn't been for those loudmouth boys getting in the way, Morrie would have launched herself at the little brat for a comment like that. For now, she had to settle on a death stare before stalking back to the rope. In her mind, this was far from over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back