Bring Them Some Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinaida Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
I haven't posted one of these up in awhile, but I've got a lot of interesting plot development planned for these three, and I'd really like to get out there and use them as much as possible. Plus they really interaction with other students. I'm not the quickest as replying thanks to a mix of school and work, but I'll try my best. So please check them out and post if you'd like to plot or roleplay! ♥</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_mm30pzFuVO1r2et3ko1_400.gif

Zinaida Zhefarovich - Pure-Blood - Hufflepuff
Zinaida is the younger twin of Vladimir Zhefarovich, and isn't always pleased to admit it. As much as she loves her brother, Zin feels like Vladimir always gets everything he wants. He was chosen over her to be the Head of their family, and Zin is a wee bit bitter about that. Despite being a Zhefarovich, Zinaida is actually fairly lovable. She has her moments where she can be a bit prejudice, which was sort of beat into her system as kid, but she tries to get past that. Zinaida tries her best to love everyone, and be as compassionate as possible. She doesn't really appreciate the way her brother treats people and often does whatever she can to keep him in line. Zin can a bit flirtatious at times, so she has the nasty habit of chasing after boys despite being only eleven years old.
What I need: Friends, enemies, the works. Zin could easily be friends with anyone, even someone muggle born, though they have to be able to fend themselves against her brother and his friends if they want to last as her friend. I'd also like her to develop a crush on a muggle born at some point. It won't last, and likely it'll never blossom into anything more than a crush, but I figured it'd be interesting for her to kind of push the boundaries set by her family. As per usual, she's bound to have enemies. Could be supremacists who consider her a blood traitor, people who dislike her flirty nature, etc.

tumblr_inline_mgaaxz71RV1r8gefs.gif

Pandora Matthias - Pure-Blood - Slytherin
Pandora takes mean and nasty to a whole new level. At a young age her mother left her, and out of frustration of having her mom leave her behind, Pandora took the one thing she remembered about her mom as well as growing up in a house full of nothing but men and realizing that the world is obsessed with vanity. Because of this, Pandora is very vain. She believes that looks can make or break you, and she isn't shy about putting others down to help her self-esteem. Anyone Pandora senses as competition, is probably very likely to be bullied by her, or someone she just doesn't like in general. Pandora isn't dumb either, she is willing to sneak around if it means getting what she needs. Pandora doesn't really know any better either since her daddy raised her up as his little princess. Though, I don't plan to have her be this way forever. I do have a big plot in mind for her, but I need to apply for it before I can say for sure if that's the route I'm going with her. I'll keep you tuned in for that one. If you can manage to break Pandora down and get close to her, she often proves herself to be a fairly loyal ally. When she wants to be.
What I need: A friend or two for her. But they'd need to be able to impress Pandora enough to get her to even talk to them, so that one is tricky. They'd have to be okay with the way she often treats people. Enemies, she's probably going to have a lot of these. I'd like to have people that she dislikes just because and they dislike her just because, people who dislike her treatment towards others, and people that are willing to get bullied if Pandora see's them as competition.

tumblr_mh9bmvHRBl1rchw7ao1_400.gif

Belladonna Metzger - Part-Veela - Gryffindor
Belladonna's the daughter of Dietrich Metzger, the Quidditch player. Although she sucks at playing it, she absolutely loves the game of Quidditch. She hopes to improve her flying skills this year though. Belladonna is quite spunk and fiery. She tends to be hot-headed and impulsive with her actions. So she rarely thinks before she says or does something. All in all, Belladonna considers herself a failure at life. Belladonna is Part-Veela, but she grew up with only her brother and her dad, so she knows little to nothing about what she is. In fact, to her Part-Veela is nothing more than a word. So she has no idea about the charm of looks. Belladonna can be a very good friend to those who are kind to her. She loves to make friends and be there for anyone who needs someone to learn on. Her fiery temper might seem like it'd chase people away, but Belladonna can actually be a real sweetheart to people who don't make her mad. I have plans for Belladonna to get severely bullied throughout school too, so she'll need all the friends she can get.
What I need: FRIENDS. Like I mentioned earlier, Belladonna's going to be bullied a lot, so she'll need friends and acquaintances to help her get through. Enemies and bullies are another biggie. Anyone willing to bully her, or dislike her for whatever reason you see fit, is welcome. I want to develop her as being someone who tries to get over being bullied, so I really need those.​
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

There you are, have it. Please post here if you'd like to roleplay with any of these ladies. I really reaaaallllyyyy need to develop them some more, and have them develop more friends or interactions with their peers. Age doesn't matter for any of them either, so older students are free to post here too!
Thanks for reading!
♥ Jessye

Hey Jessye! A while back in one of my plot developments, we were thinking that maybe Belladonna and Bridget would get on quite well? Since they both are such loyal friends when they get to know people, I think it could work! Oh and Bridget is also enthusiastic about Quidditch, so perhaps we could fit that in somewhere too.

I also think that Pandora and Bridget could be interesting. Bridget's always thought of herself as being fairly indepedent, and though she doesn't often dislike people, I think she would make a fairly good rival for her. I might be wrong, but Bridget's not afraid to give someone a good slapping if she feels it necessary, and it would be good for her to feel threatened by someone as well. I also have some plots for her where having a rival/enemy could reaaalllly come in handy.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Oh I'm glad you remembered! I definitely think they could be awesome friends with them both being loyal, and them both liking Quidditch won't hurt either! Bridget won't mind being around someone who's bullied a lot will she?

I like the idea of Pandora having a rival, I had plans for Pandora to dislike Belladonna too, and since Bridget and Belladonna are pretty similar, she would definitely dislike Bridget somewhat. So I think that them being rivals would work fantastic.

Thanks for posting! Would you like to start something for one or both of them?

I can offer Lewis as a friend to zinaida. He is very friendly and caring will be easy to get on with. He doesnt have any friends yet so it will be nice for him to have one. He usually has his head in a book but does have his talkative and brave side. Also he could be Belladonas friend and look after her against any bullies. As he is a caring person he wont stand for anyone upsetting his friends and can get quite violent if needed although he wont show it unless it is absolutely necessary as he believes his words can solve more than his streangth

I have two characters that I can offer. I have Mackenzie Mitchell a muggle born Hufflepuff, a little out of her depth at Hogwarts and in need of some friends. She could be a good friend for Zin, Mack just needs time to find her back bone and she'd be good to go to stand up to Zin's brother, I like the idea of her having a friendship that she has to fight for. Anyway let me know. She could also be friends with Belladonna, Mack was bullied when she was younger because weird things always happened around her so maybe they could relate.

Moving swiftly on. I also have Casey Daniels. Casey is a First year Slytherin, something he isn't happy about. He could be friends with any of your characters. Even though he and Pandora's personalities clash somewhat they are in the same house so if nothing they could become familiar faces but maybe Casey impresses her somehow and they become friends. Casey is one of those people who sees mean people and accepts that there is usually a reason behind it so may not be one to judge Pandora too harshly when she treats people badly. Or he could be friends with Bella or Zin. I've waffled on a lot. Any questions about my characters ask, if you think of anything we could plot between our characters I'm totally open.

Let me know.

Awesome! Bridget won't mind at all. In fact, she'd probably be even kinder to Belladonna because of it. I'll start something in a minute if I can, my muse is a bit rusty but I'll try!

It would be good for Pandora and Bridget to meet doing something competitive I think, but that's up to you. What could they be doing?

Not at all, thanks for letting me!

Lewis: I think he would be a good friend for both of those ladies since neither are particularly picky about the kinds of people she's friends with. So would you like to start a topic for one of them and see how it goes?

Mackenzie: Yeah Mackenzie will definitely need to grow herself a backbone if she wants to stay Zin's friend for long. But since they are in the same house and stuff, I could see them being buddies. Would Mackenzie be able to put up with Belladonna's clumsiness and short temper? If so I could see them being friends at one point too!

Casey: I think he'd be good friends with Belladonna out of anyone, mostly because Belladonna would like his ability to accept almost anyone. Pandora would likely chew him up and spit him out alive, regardless of whether he doesn't judge her harshly or not. I can see their personalities clashing as well. However, if you think you know a way he could impress her, we can go ahead and give them a shot too!

Thanks for all the replies! Lemme know what you guys think!

Awh Claire snuck a reply in on me! xD

Awwh well that's sweet! If you can, that's awesome, if not and you need to give it some time I totally don't mind either. ^_^

Maybe they're both in the bathroom standing in front of the mirrors, and Pandora notices that Bridget's kind of pretty (and she hates other pretty girls because she see's them as competition), and Pandora opens her big mouth and says something? Or vice versa?

Hehe :wub:

Great, thank you, I will start something soon ^_^

It's funny you should say that, because I just looked at Pandora's sig and thought that Bridget would most likely be jealous of how pretty she was. She wouldn't say anything, but I think if Pandora started something then she'd definitely stand up for herself, especially considering Pandora's such a daddy's girl! (which will probably be a bit of a pet hate of Bridget's). So yeah, sounds good to me!

And of course, it's not going to be all that hard for someone to make Bridget feel bad about her appearance :r

Okay I have Paige Rivers my Slytherin and favourite little girl haha! :)
Paige is very smart and social, she hopes to be a seeker in this year. Paige is trying to be nice, but she is trying to be it and sometimes she can be very mean.

I also have Kate Kingswood a second year Ravenclaw, she is pretty boring :r
Kate is not very social, but she is very smart.

And I have Alison Kingswood, she is a just sorted Gryffindor. Alison is pretty shy, but has lots of courage. She is adventurous and loves to explore new things.

Yeah so maybe we should just focus on Casey and Belladonna. Maybe when Casey and Pandora are older we can revisit the idea. Mackenzie would be able to put up with clumsiness and a short temper so I see no reason why she and Belladonna can't be friends.

Claire: Awesome possum! ^_^
Haha that's cool, we kind of had the same thought running through our mind. Good, having someone actually stand up to Pandora makes it more fun. (Because for a long time Belladonna never will), so it's nice to see someone challenge her! Poor Bridget.

Would you like me to start one for them or do you want to wait until Belladonna x Bridget are done? I don't wanna throw too much at you all at the same time.

Tamara: All of them sound awesome! Which of my charries do you think would work best for Paige, Kate, or Alison? I don't know your characters as well as you do so I'm not sure how they would feel about my characters.

Laura: Thanks! I should be able to get to this tonight or tomorrow!

Daniel: I think revisiting the idea when they're older is a good idea! :) Awesome, so Mackenzie and Belladonna would be our best bet to Rp first?

I'll try to get to that within the next couple of days! ^_^

For Paige Rivers, Pandora Matthias or Belladonna Metzger.
Paige does not really like Huff or dislikes Huff. She has one Huff friend Rhi and she does not want more of them.

For Kate Kingswood, Zinaida Zhefarovich.
Kate is way to scared of Slytherins and Gryffindor are too social for her.

For Alison Kingswood , All of them.
Alison does not really care about houses, she loves them all! Alison is an easy speaker and will speak to all of them. So there are no limits with her.

Belladonna Metzger said:

Daniel: I think revisiting the idea when they're older is a good idea! :) Awesome, so Mackenzie and Belladonna would be our best bet to Rp first?

Yeah I think we should start there.

Let's see, a promise is a promise, and I am giving you a huuuuge variety! Hope you don't mind. :r

Siblings RP: So we have like, 100000 combinations of siblings we can RP, from Troxa to Nikandros to Blaine to your Pandora.Or Sergei to Vladimir to your Zinaida. Even Erik and Belladonna!
This is the huge variety.

Blaine x Zinaida: Since Blaine knows of Zinaida through Vladimir, think that these two should get to know each other a bit more? He would reassure her that her brother still loves her even if her house is Hufflepuff.

Matt x Zinaida: I think these two could be really good friends! She could help him out of his shell a little bit, and convince him that his twin is fine!

Blaine x Belladonna: I think that these two should have some time together too! Maybe he can talk to her, and not know who she is until... Well you know.

Tamara: For Paige, I am having a really hard time seeing Pandora and Paige get along. Just being in Slytherin isn't enough to impress her, and she'd likely see Paige's personality as being too inconsistent for her to trust. So maybe they could be rivals unless you're really dead set on trying to get them be friends. But I honestly see Pandora just not liking her too much. As for Belladonna and Paige, we might be able to make them work. Though her dislike for Hufflepuff's would probably get on Belladonna's nerves.

We might be able to have Kate and Zin be friends! I just hope Zin doesn't talk too much for her liking! xD

Alison would probably get along with Belladonna or Zin the best. Pandora would just tear her apart, so yeah. Which one do you think would be better.
Claire: Awesome! I'll try to get a reply done within the next couple of days!
Daniel: Would you like to start something or would you prefer I do it?
Kaitlyn:
I was just thinking about doing some brother/sister Rp's! I think we defo have one with Pandora and Blaine coming up, though it does have a few others in it. But as the year goes on, I can see many more happening!

As for Blaine x Zinaida, I like that idea, especially since Zin may need help at times to keep Vladimir from taking down the school or something, plus she needs one member of her brothers little group who doesn't treat her like crap.

I like this too, she could even defend him against her brother if he were ever to need help in that department!

Remember the plot I PMed you about for them? :r That should give you my answer for that one. :r

Pandora Matthias said:
I was just thinking about doing some brother/sister Rp's! I think we defo have one with Pandora and Blaine coming up, though it does have a few others in it. But as the year goes on, I can see many more happening!

As for Blaine x Zinaida, I like that idea, especially since Zin may need help at times to keep Vladimir from taking down the school or something, plus she needs one member of her brothers little group who doesn't treat her like crap.

I like this too, she could even defend him against her brother if he were ever to need help in that department!

Remember the plot I PMed you about for them? :r That should give you my answer for that one. :r
Oh goodie! Oh yes we do! We should have an order somewhere! xD We will have so many I bet. We always do. :r

That is true. The last thing we need is to have Vlad taking down the school. Blaine and Zin will keep him in line for sure!

Matt would stand up for Zin anytime. *nods* So how are we gonna RP all of this?

Oh yes, I remember that one. :r

Hello there!

I have this little guy here. His name is Graeme and he's from Scotland. He's a nice guy, he is a hufflepuff after all. However, Graeme isn't necessarily a normal Hufflepuff. He's a say exactly what he thinks kind of guy. He's incredibly loyal, but if you piss him off, he might take forever to forgive and forget. He works hard, but isn't all to interested in doing well in school. He wanted to go to Hogwarts Scotland, but ended up here. He likes it, but it's not home. He loves helping people out, and has a friendly and open nature about him. The thing about Graeme is that he's really very scottish in many ways. He will not stand for any sh1t. People can tell him what to do, but, if they try to pull one over on him, or are mean towards him, he will fight them. It's his one bad quality, he will jump into a fight.
I think him and Zinaida could get along. They are the same house and both seem relatively friendly. I'm open to whatever!

I'll whip something up sometime tomorrow.

Hello Jessye at first, i love dianna agron so much!! great picking! I have two Slytherin characters:

Fiona Thompson: She needs some friends. She is a leader type but she is also afraid. Someone is stalking Fiona and sends her letters with angry stuff. Fiona keeps this for herself but i think that a friend who knows this, is very good for her. Fiona wants to be famous in Hogwarts.

Brittany Clarke: Brittany is very vain, and loves attention. She is a leader type and get's everything she wants. From here parents she don't get a lot of love, her parents are divorced and she has got a stepmother, who she hates. Her parents are working at the ministry and she get's everything she wanted: Money, gifs and etc. But she was spending a lot of alone time. She is a very mean *****, and her friends are people who are deserve to be her friends. She picks them, and i think Pandora is a great match!

Tell me what you think.

Zinaida
For you I have my Serenity. Do I have to say more ? :r Anywho, Serenity is very outgoing, friendly and loves to perform. She isn’t the kind of Ravenclaw that will have her nose stuck in a book but is enthusiastic about school and learning etc. They could easily be (close) friends if she isn’t too much for Zinaida.

And if she’s looking for a boy to crush on, maybe older, I could offer Peter Lurken, he isn’t a muggleborn but if you want someone down the line let me know, or either of my other boys if you want.

Pandora
I saw in another topic you are looking for people to take advantage off and get dirt on or something, so feel free to keep Serenity in mind for that.

Belladonna
I can see her as the type of person that Zechariah wouldn’t be able to stand. He’s quite cold and reserved and would get annoyed easily with her and would be more than willing to bring her down with her flying skills or something, maybe after they get on their brooms in flying class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back