Bring Them Some Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey a long time ago, i post something her. But i think Brittany could be good friends with Pandora, maybe even best friends. There can be some intense stuff going around. But they have the same thoughts. And Pandora is someone who Brittany would choose as friend. I think they could bully a lot of people together and share the spotlight, without fighting. And i have more, Some information about them:

Brittany Clarke

Brittany is one of my favorite and my first one. She is a first year slytherin student. She is known as one of the meanest girls on hogwarts. Brittany is very manipulative and full of herself. When she was seven her parents get divorced, because her dad cheated with another woman from his work. The woman called Madison is now the new wife of John the father of Brittany. She have a lot of problems with this and she hates her stepmother. Brittany her parents are always buzzy, and working at the ministry. Brittany get's everything what she wants, but love not enough. That is one of the reasons why she is so mean. But she is so educated by them. She is a beautiful blonde girl, and she is looking much older than eleven. But she behaves like a teenager from 15. Brittany can be friends with boys, and she picks friends who are so mean and good looking. She wants to bully a lot of people. To her friends Brittany is nice, but she likes the attention.

Lauren Abbott
Belladonna could be friends with my gryffindor student: Lauren Abbott. She is very nice and is boycrazy. I think they can talk good with eachother. Lauren can help Belladonna if she would be bullied. Lauren is not afraid of other people, and hates girl slytherin students. She has got two brothers from the same age who are sorted into Hufflepuf. So she has got a good connection with other houses, Ethan is her twinbrother.

Fiona Thompson
I see Fiona bully also Belladonna. She is beeing stalked and she want to feel the power again, that she has got always. She is very confident, but lately very scared. She hates gryffindors and has to let her anger and fear on someone. Belladonna could be the person, she is looking for. In bad luck, she walked in to her. Fiona is a gossipgirl and spread lies around from people, she has got a lot of enemies.

Alexis: Ah that sounds perfect then! Someone for Belladonna to be friendly with when she's younger and needs friends the most, but as she gets older she won't need their support as much. So their friendship would likely end at a good age.

Pandora will use just about anything she can to make someone feel bad. xD

So would you like to Rp one/both of these pairs?
Jamie: We can go ahead and give Brittany and Pandora a chance, but I am worried that Brittany will try to boss around Pandora or try to be mean to her, and Pandora won't take that and then Pandora will probably destroy her. So they could be friends, but Brittany couldn't treat her the same way she treats everyone else or they won't last.

I can see Lauren x Belladonna getting along, especially if she protects Belladonna from the bullies. The only thing that might cause an argument or two is that Belladonna is far from boy crazy, and people like that sort of drive her nuts. But she won't let that affect her friendship with someone too much.

Fiona x Belladonna could work out as well, though I've planned to have Belladonna only take the bullying for so long. By her 4th year or so, she'll start defending herself more....and she won't feel guilty one bit about fighting someone who harasses her. If that's not going to be a problem then these two are an okay to go on my part.

We could rp both if you like? If I start the PxL rp could you start the BxL one?

Awesomeness! Sounds good to me!
I should hopefully get to it within the next couple of days. Big apology ahead of time for slow replies and stuff. College and work give me less amounts of free time than I used to have. xD

Brittany x Pandora: Hey i don't think Brittany's tried to be mean. Because her friends, are her friends. And she chooses them not to be mean to them. I don't get it why you are worried. Brittany is a very mean girl, but to pandora she can be her self. Brittany is a difficult girl, but if she has a friend who is exactly the same. She don't have to be rude to her. I think if Pandora tries to destroy her, she is not so easy to destroy. Because she never has got love, so she can take a lot. But i don't think that, that is a need. Brittany treats her friends with respect. I think we can try it!

Lauren x Belladonna: I see them too getting along, Belladonna can rolls with her eyes like something if Lauren is flirting with a boy. I get that not every girl likes that, but i don't think that is a great issue. Lauren is very sweet and wants to protect Belladonna, and other students.
( I can start her something if you want)

Fiona x Belladonna: It is good to hear that Belladonna later defending her self more. But it is not a problem for later i think. Fiona is maybe then the one that is destroyed. I have no idea how Fiona become in her 4th year, but we have a lot of years to bully Belladonna then haha. ( If you want can you start something?)

Well you never clarified that Brittany was nice to her friends. You made it sound as if Brittany was mean to everyone, and if you think about it sticking two mean bossy people together who would be nothing but mean to each other, sounds too hard to roleplay as friends because they would do nothing but fight. Get what I'm saying? :tut: But since you clarified that she's nicer to her friends, it might be easier to work out and have them be friends.

Nah it's not a big issue, Belladonna doesn't care either way. It's just something she personally doesn't care for, so she wouldn't be all boy crazy. Belladonna tries to accept anyone despite their differences anyways.

It will take a lot of pushing and shoving to get her to that point though. Yeah, it's hard to tell sometimes how a character is going to be in the future.

You can start either one of the roleplay's for Belladonna, if you'd still like to!

Anyone else wanting to plot before I have this archived? :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back