Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
HamiltonMusical_Right_Hand_Man.jpg

SHOW ME WHERE THE AMMUNITION IS
--------- h a m i l t o n i n s p i r e d c h a r a c t e r s ---------

Hello all. If you didn't know already I have an obsession with musicals and lately Hamilton: An American Musical has been my complete and total obsession so Abby, Steven and I have cooked up a plot for Hamilton inspired characters. If you haven't already listened to the soundtrack, I recommend you do so now. These characters are all based out of Beauxbatons as well unless specifically stated otherwise. Character names are up to you the only things I would like is to have the character's birthdays be the same as the historical figure they are, that they are represented by POC/WOC because HNZ desperately needs diversity and that they be close to the described personalities. If you are interested in the characters please post here or PM me for more information!

Alexander Hamilton: (14, unknown.) Comes from a poor, unknown family in South America. A new transfer student as his whole town funded his education because he has drive and intellect. His father left and his mother died, leaving him to live with another family member who also died. He is surrounded by death so he has used this to be ambitious and works non-stop. He is also a would-be playboy as he's a very smooth talker. He is passionate and his drive, ambition and pride often causes problems for him. Important: he is bisexual or pansexual.
Aaron Burr: taken by Steven. (Joseph Wright.)
John Laurens: (14/15, half blood.) Comes from a military family (or some sort of wizard equivalent) and is reckless, brave and very strong in his opinions in support of muggleborns/werewolves/other creatures and wants to see them as true equals. He is best friends with Alexander though their relationship is some times thought of as more than friends as they are very flirtatious with one another. - Reserved.
Hercules Mulligan: taken by Clara. (Tyson Santiago.) (14/15, half blood.) He's loud, brash, crude, loyal and very talented in his family business as a tailor but he wants to be more than that. Hercules is smart but his life is decided for him, pretty much. He was able to influence his friends to see his way for creature welfare. He has an uncanny ability to allow anyone and everyone to trust him which he uses to his benefit.
Marquis de Lafayette: (15, pure blood.*) From a very wealthy, prestigious family (based out of anywhere except France) and although he is still learning French and an immigrant he is very different to Alexander because of their status in life. However, they have similar views, abilities and become fast friends (which later leads to him being friends with Laurens and Mulligan as well.) He has been betrothed for many years to a girl of similar status. Many find it surprising that Lafayette has matching views to those above but he has this not for any glory but to further the advancement of mankind.
Angelica Schuyler: taken by Alexis. (Sarama Stewart.)
Eliza Schuyler: taken by Abby. (Imani Stewart.)

Peggy Schuyler: (11, pure blood.) The youngest Schuyler sister. She is a follower, a daddy's girl and looks up to her sisters although she is wary of them sometimes because she doesn't want to get into trouble. She confides in Alexander quite easily and thinks of him as a brother later when Eliza and Alexander begin to date. Family history is slightly complex, the player will be informed in private.
Thomas Jefferson: (14/15, mixed blood.) Recently returning to Beauxbatons after a year in Hogwarts Scotland as an exchange student. Everything comes easy to him. He returns to find that the ethics of everyone around him has changed - that everyone is more supportive of muggleborns and creatures in his intellectual and social circle. This phases him briefly but he is very strong willed. He and Alexander have a lot of heated debates - they disagree about nearly everything.
James Maddison: (14/15, mixed blood.) He is physically very small yet he is a very smart boy. With Hamilton he wrote a very passionate series of essays about the how they should treat the less fortunate wizards and creatures. However his loyalty is with Jefferson first and foremost. He is seen as a bit of a follower as well - perhaps not as smart but that is until people get to know him.
George Washington: (16+, player's choice.**) Likely a prefect or head boy, George Washington is a strong young man, very smart and collected. He is less outspoken because he sees that being aggressive and divisive does no one any good. He is wise beyond his years. He wants the best but sometimes struggles to figure out a way to create those opportunities. He and his family are not great moral compasses (he has House Elves) but he tries his hardest to give the best to those around him. Is often seen as the father of their group.

* Player will need to apply for this blood status.
** Mixed or pure, however player will need to apply for pure blood status.
<i>
</i>

I'd love to be part of this :) If we have the choice, either Hercules or Peggy is perfectly fine ^_^

Isabelle Marie said:
I'd love to be part of this :) If we have the choice, either Hercules or Peggy is perfectly fine ^_^
Yay!! Who is your preference? Totally up to you!

I want in but I cant decide who.

James Cade said:
This was my problem at the start too! I'm so keen on Hamilton plots it makes my heart hurt.

Tesla Wilde said:
James Cade said:
This was my problem at the start too! I'm so keen on Hamilton plots it makes my heart hurt.
Is there any particular reason Hamilton's sexuality is important.

James Cade said:
Tesla Wilde said:
James Cade said:
Is there any particular reason Hamilton's sexuality is important.
His letters to John Laurens were super duper gay. <3

I was thinking Washington but Hamilton's friendship with John Laurens sounds like it would be fun to rp so I'll take Alexander Hamilton.

Isabelle Marie said:
If you want Hercules, I want Peggy :3 But of course it is your choice :)

I'll have Hercules then :)

I'm open for John Laurens! Lovely idea I'm curious how this will go.

I should really read the posts above xD
It seems like most of them are reserved :(
Is there any other non pureblood available character that is still vacant?

Juno Jin Howard said:
Well if you want somebody that isn't a pure blood once I'm willing to change for Marquis de Lafayette. I'll posted for John Laurens.

Jefferson and Madison are still available as well.

Alexis what is the smartest acc that I should message to get things going? :)

Evelyn Manning said:
Juno Jin Howard said:
Well if you want somebody that isn't a pure blood once I'm willing to change for Marquis de Lafayette. I'll posted for John Laurens.
I can take Jefferson, I think you'll play John Laurens better than I do, so you go ahead reserve him. Thanks for your willingness to compromise, thats very sweet of you! ^_^

Omg guys yayyyy! :frantics: :party:

The entire Hamilton soundtrack is on Spotify if you'd like to listen to it for research!! :D Or if you're a visual person like me I can PM you the links on where to watch it bootleg style

I had never heard it before until Alexis approached me with the plot idea, and after listening to it all I'm suuuper obsessed with it! So I hope you all enjoy it tooooo :wub:

We have the opportunity to add three more characters too. I didn't think these would all get taken so fast! When I get back from work I'll add them to the list!

All reserves for this plot will be gone in 24 hours. We really want to get this started!

Hey everybody. Pretty much everything is up for grabs again! Please take characters you are serious about making and if you are willing to listen/watch the musical (We might have found a video of it...)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back