OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Sorry this is a little overdue, but I am so excited to be bringing you the very last update of this year! :party:
Accio!
Pictures and superlatives have been closed. Winners of the superlatives will be announced upon the release of Accio! I know I can't wait to see it. :)

Week Six
We are already almost done with this semester! Professors, remember to stay to date with lessons and get grading done. Thank you for everything you do!

NEWTs and Graduation
NEWT exams should go up a few days ahead of regular exams to allow seventh years more time to complete them. Seventh years please check your messages for updates about graduation.

Brightstone Closed
Brightstone is now closed. It will reopen with the holiday forums soon.

Quidditch
Something interesting is happening for the last game of the year. Check out this thread for more information!

Happy Holidays!
Happy holidays to all of you! Because we will all be enjoying our holiday time with families and friends, please be patient when waiting on a response from any of the site staff.

Applications Closed
Apps will be closed for the holidays. They will reopen sometime during sorting. Thank you for your understanding.
Shopkeeper Application

We currently have one shopkeeper application up with another on the way. Head on over and apply if you are interested!

Secret Santa
If you haven't already, please pm your Secret Santa gifts to me- Kiera Kaster. Those will be given out on Christmas day! They are looking awesome! I can't wait!​
[ul][li]Bound and Determined
The new HoH gets tested when a student demands to leave the school.</LI>
[li]We're Twins, I Should Have Known
Twins reunite after one is hospitalized with a mysterious injury.
[li]First Ever School Pride
The Wild Patch Club has organized the school's first pride event.
[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Secret Santa gifts
[li]Graduation
[li]Quidditch
[li]2016
[li]Sorting!
<LI>[li]New Head People and Prefects
[/li][/ul]Thanks for reading!

-Kait :kait:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

SORTING! SORTING! *Panics slightly* I'll have a First year again. A FIRST YEAR

So many exciting things, I am psyched for sorting!
Thanks for the update Kait :hug:

NOOOOO WHYYYYYY IN NOT READYYYY

I hate sorting. But only because I can never resist its pull.

I can give you a character to sort :r

I'm listening

My character Agrippina Vetrova has a twin brother!

I'm game Teigs

Ill pm you the appropriate material, Dan!

Thanks for posting this, Kait! Happy Holidays all! :)

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for sorting :r I just have one (I hope) to sort this time!

A few days ago I had none. Now I have two.

I have four (maybe five) new babies and I'm psyched/terrified for them! first year for them, first year for me! But I'm just gonna take this opportunity to thank everyone who i've met (and all those who I haven't) for being supportive and making my first two weeks on this site exciting and a friendly environment. I hope you'll all be able to put up with me and I'm glad to have finally joined HNZ! I look forward to RP'ing with you guys!!!- Aaron

Sorting is going to be so fun :woot:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :santa:

If you're interested in participating in the final game with your staff member, you have one more day to PM me!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back