Bi-Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Kalif Styx

transfig 5-7 † patriarch

OOC First Name
Ghost
Hey everyone, sorry I am a little, okay, a lot late with the update. Sucks working on weekends and trying to catch up on schoolwork and other various video games, er, activities. Anyway, we have a lot going on, so let's just dive in.
Lessons: Breaks and Grading
It is in the middle of break week, so if you want to catch up on your lessons (if you are like me, you will abuse that make up section or just give up because of stuff but let's not go for the latter), now is the best time. And professors, thank you so much for your cooperation. And, always remember to stay on top of your grading! The grading system is so nifty, so you should definitely look for ways to use it more. Grade as soon as you see a new post in your lessons, or something!
But really though, thank you, professors, for helping the classes run smoothly.
Quidditch: Results
A Quidditch game was played recently, and though the game was seemingly going well, mainly for the Hufflepuff team, the snitch was eventually caught by the Hufflepuff seeker! Go Hufflepuff! Anyway, you can read the good game, and Jean's temper tantrum here. If anything, the game was really good though.
Dueling Tournament
Three IC years ago, there was a dueling tournament that was, a majority, a success. It had its ups and downs, but the leader of the Student Defence Association is hosting another one. If you want to duel in an official tournament with prizes and points for your character, and a chance to become the champion duelist of your year, you should sign up here. You do need to be a member of the SDA to participate, but guess what guys? To sign up, all you need is to post your picture in the Accio! forum. If you need help, post a pic here. I want this to be another success, so let's get the sign ups done! The dueling will take place during the beginning of semester 2.
First years should probably avoid this tournament, due to the limited magic they would know.
Auction
I know that I must be dreaming if there is a Heta Omega and Brotherhood auction where girls and boys are being auctioned off. I know Professor Styx will be rolling his eyes at how crazy his house will go over this ordeal. Be expecting some news about that from the leaders soon enough! And all Heta girls should look in the forum to the appropriate place to go, and the PMs as well, to be on the look out. Same applies for the Brotherhood!

Competition: Emoticon
It looks like Emzies is hosting another challenge. And not just any challenge, but a challenge that challenges your creativity levels when it comes to using challenging emoticons in this challenging of challenges. (I did that on purpose.) At any rate, you should put in your last minute entries in, before they are closed and voting soon to be posted. The voting topic will be posted here so keep an eye out. For now, come here to put in your last minute entry!
HalloWerewolf
I knew I heard a wolf somewhere. It seems as though there is another Werewolf game! And not just any werewolf game, but one hosted by the lovely (other) Kaitlin. xD No matter, she will as great a host as the other fine hosts that have presented the game for us. Sign ups are drawing to a close, so come on down here and join the fun! I am sure that everyone will be placed against each other for oodles of fun.
Applications: Delay
Due to recent circumstances of the mysterious kind, the applications will have a delayed response. Your patience with us will be appreciated in the largest of amounts. So, once more, we ask for your patience, as the administrators sort through them, and give you the response that will be as thought out as per usual.​
[ul][li]A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
It's an open topic; anyone is allowed to join!
Amy Rosemary is feeling down, a first year boy tries to cheer her up. Her best friend gets jealous because she thinks Amy is more interested in the boy than her. The tension builds up between the three, until eventually two other first year boys are noticed to have been spying on them. Another first year girl decides to join them. What's going to happen when Amy and James have a bonding moment?</LI>
[li]Whomp.
Aeon goes to Visit Kida for their weekly Dinner when something doesn't seem right, Something in the Forest his making a lot of noise. Aeon wants to Question Kida but she doesn't seem to notice, What could possibly going Whomp in the forest? [/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Quidditch
[li]RPs!
[li]Big plots?
[li]More RPs!
[li]Duels and Girls and Boys!
<LI>[li]Cyndi killing off someone? :r JK.
[/li][/ul]You guys know the drill. Any comments, questions just post on below!

~ Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update! ^_^

I am psyched for all the club events happening!
Thanks for the update Kaitlyn!

Thanks for the update! :woot:

Woohoo thanks for the update Kaka!

Thanks for posting this Kaitlyn! ^_^

Voting for the Emoticon Story contest has opened! Click Here to vote!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back