Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
I guess I should do this just to say HEYO I'M BACK.

You probably don't remember me, that's understandable, I didn't stick around for long and have been in and out with different characters over the years and never did manage to hang around for very long. But I happened to start thinking about this place, decided to check it out randomly again... and found sorting was open for a new year. I'm just going to go ahead and call that one a little bit of fate.

So I guess this is me... back again... with another kiddo....

We'll see how long I end up sticking around again this time :lol:

Welcome back, Charlie! :)
I hope you enjoy your time on the site, however long it may be this time. ;)

Hi Charlie!

I actually feel like I remember you, if you were the same Charlie who was Bradley Ahn! And Min-Jae!

Hi!!!

Hi Charlie!

I actually feel like I remember you, if you were the same Charlie who was Bradley Ahn!

Hi!!!

YES THAT WAS INDEED ME.

I am actually surprised you remember, haha.

Welcome back :D I definitely remember you!

Welcome back, I came back last November so we never met the last time you were on the site but was on the site off and on so I can relate to the addiction.

Welcome back :D I definitely remember you!

More people who remember me. Wow I'm touched xD But not only you can do the remembering as I also remember you as well! Hello again.

Welcome back, I came back last November so we never met the last time you were on the site but was on the site off and on so I can relate to the addiction.

I just always keep coming back time and time again. Can never seem to get this place fully out of my mind

Welcome back, Charlie!

Welcome back Charlie!

It was meant to be! Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your time here. See you around!

Howdy! Welcome back :D

Thank you, guys xx

Welcome back :D

Welcome back Charlie! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back