Sofia
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
LEIF ODEGARD
<i>
</i>
2uonvxv.gif

<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Times New Roman">Okay so whilst I promised myself I wouldn't get anyone sorted I found out that this kid had to be about eleven right now and so I went against myself and got a new firstie anyways. So this here is my sweet little baby badger Leif Odegard, younger brother of Freya Odegard, and I am excited to get rping with him!

Leif is a charismatic kid, he's friendly, can be rather charming, has an absolutely adorable smile and a bit of a Norwegian accent. What more do you want? In all seriousness he's a fun kid to be around, but he was homeschooled and never got a real chance to make a lot of friends, which is what makes Hogwarts so great for him. Having missed out on a lot he'd be up for almost anything, but he will also struggle a bit with what he's okay with and what not. He's a confident kid and will grow up to be a good leader, even though his stubborness could be something to hold him back from time to time. His main goal at the moment will be to make lots of friends.
Aside from all the positive things Leif can also be impatient and a bit hot-headed at times which will lead him to do things or say things he'll regret afterwards. He will however try his best to make up for that. Also he used to play ice hockey back in Norway and loves sports, so he's very eager to learn about Quidditch.

For Leif I'm looking for just a bunch of friends, but I think it'll be good for him to also have a couple of best friends to hang out most with. Ideas for any future crushes/relationships are welcome as well. I'm sorry this is such a mess but I just wanted to get it done before I had to go to my lecture. For more on him you can check out his bio. Any ideas for some of my other babies (Freya, Abel, Evanna & Peyton) are more than welcome as well because they need some love now I finally have time for them after moving into my room. :wub:

I have Troy! He's a fellow Hufflepuff first year so they're dorm mates. Troy was raised by his muggle father and also happens to play ice hockey will be very fascinated by quidditch when he sees it. So they have their sporting backgrounds in common. Troy is quite confident but atm he is a little overwhelmed by Hogwarts. We could have then meet in the common room or the form if you wanted?

I definitely think Geo would get on well with both of you if you wanted to meet in the common room :) I also need to find super casual flings first Geo :r

Hey Marijke!

Leila Walden would be the perfect friend for Leif! Leila is excitable, cute, sweet and loving. She has so much enthusiasm and love for life and loves to have fun and go on adventures and meet new people and make new friends. I'd love for them to eventually become best friends, Leila has never had a guy friend and all of her friends at the moment are girls so it would be good for her to have a masculine influence in her life xD I'm also up for discussing crushes or a future love life between the two of them. She has a final but they don't get together for a while yet so there's time for them :D

Ollie x Lief: She knows nothing about hockey because there is like zero ice hockey in NZ (and it makes me cry... But let's not get into that) but she loves sports wholeheartedly. Cricket and quidditch are her all time faves. She's a bit of a tom boy but she get's pretty nervous so she tends to blurt out things that she really should keep to herself. Still I feel like they could be friends even though he's charming and probably a fair bit cooler than she is.

Leila Walden said:
I'm also up for discussing crushes or a future love life between the two of them. She has a final but they don't get together for a while yet so there's time for them :D
But Leila is Geos Bff so prepare for dramaaa down that road :shifty:

We discussed it before but I really like Therese Rosenberg and Leif! They are both from scandinavian country's so they would fit together I've got the feeling they will become good buddies. Perhaps Gabriel will like him too.

Abel and Aodhan, pals before gals :cool:

Okay this all sounds like a lot of fun (also look at the amount of puffs) ^_^

Troy x Leif: Yes please! I mean they seem like they're practically meant to be friends. I'd think they would get along just perfect. I'm up for either one in the dorm or in the common room, we could always leave it open?

Geo x Leif: I'm up for her joining if they meet in the common room, if Dan's up for it. As for the fling thing, we can discuss that.

Leila x Leif: Yesss, I love the Waldens! I think Leif could be a great friend for her. As for a future crush/love interest we'll talk about that!

Ollie x Leif: Sounds interesting! I can see them bonding over sports and her perhaps telling him more about Quidditch, since he doesn't know a lot about it. It'd be fun a lot of fun to put them together!

Therese x Leif: Yesss, this is a must! As for Gabriel we could probably see how that goes along the way, if Leif and Therese become good friends perhaps he'd get to know him through her.

Aodhan x Abel: You know it :tut:

Soo for any further discussion you guys can always send me a pm or hit me up on Skype! ^_^

I will post it today and open it to all firsties.

Hey!

My new firstie Remy is also in Hufflepuff and wants to make lots of friends. He and Leif sound similar in the aspect that they've both been sheltered-ish before arriving to Hogwarts so I think they could definitely get along and become friends! Maybe even best friends if they mesh well in roleplays :D

I also have a couple of ideas to suggest for your other characters, would you like me to PM you about this or add you on Skype or something?

Hi Marjike,

late to the table on this but have Minerva here, a total socially awkward first year Hufflepuff. It's almost cringe worthy how much she steers away from making friends, though she has managed to speak to the odd person here and there. She excels in her classes though she'd prefer not to fly so much. She loves music, piano jazz especially and adores books. She'll stand up for anyone and anything if she believes they are being wronged. She has no interest in dating at the moment maybe not for a while yet but that doesn't mean she hasn't planned her career, wedding and time for having children down to a tee. ?

Anyways, they're both first year puffs so would have seen one another for sure in class and at meal times, maybe even briefly in passing in the common room. Am up for plotting if you are interested.

:)

Hey Linda! ^_^

Love the fact that she's steering away from making friends whilst Leif wants to make as many as possible. I'll send you a pm about it!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back