OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey guys. I doubted if I would post this, but since I want to start over and take the moments I have when I'm feeling excited, here it is. I now only have three students left so I can divide the attention to them. And some plots would be nice.

11887.jpg

CHRISTINA HOLMGAARD

• SIXTH YEAR •

Christina also known as 'Chrissy' is now my oldest student and older sister of Crystal. She is very energetic, social and enjoys games and sports. Christina is kind of the black sheep of her family, as only brown haired female but also her behavior that is more boy-ish. She tries to please her mother with dressing up more girly especially with events. She comes from an fashion industry family, and would like to dress up more to try and impress people. She is confused about what she feels, because she is madly in love with Leia Hume. And that will develop this year. And that would bring an piece of the puzzle to her identity.
What I am Looking for?
  • A boy she can kiss this year, to learn understand she likes girls more in an romantic way.​
  • Friends. This girl could use some more. Boys and girls welcome!​
  • Enemies​
  • Whatever you suggest!​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4334315f793037755a66516d4f673d3d2d3831383438313132332e313566353466653133613063663231633337353630353534373030332e676966

GISELLE ROSENBERG
• FIFTH YEAR •

Giselle chosen as the loudest from last year, not without an reason. The girl is known for her quidditch protests, which are loud you can't miss them. The reason for het hatred towards the sport is that she lost her mother when she was very young. Her mother played professsionaly but died during an game. Giselle finds it hard to deal with the grieve and it shows in anger towards the sport that killed her mother. Giselle is an closed book, no one really knows her actually. The emotions she is feeling are pure and real, so with her it is what you get is what you see. But deep down she is very sad and alone, and she needs help with giving the loss of her mother an place (not that she would admit that easily). Giselle likes shopping, is vain and can enjoy attention a lot. She will try to open up an bit more this year and connect with people she don't think are stupid tell them about her mother. I'm not yet sure if she would like boys or girls. Perhaps just both.
What am I looking for?
  • Professors/adults/headmistress to speak about quidditch and danger of it.​
  • Enemies (more people that adore quidditch and don't agree with her at all)​
  • Allies (who can agree with the danger or just don't like quidditch)​
  • Friends! (She is picky, but give it a shot)​
  • Boys or girls who show interest in her (date's for the events, or flirts)​
  • Whatever you think suits​

tumblr_ot7x30h3Bc1s5m21go1_250.gifv

CRYSTAL HOLMGAARD
• THIRD YEAR •

Crystal is my sweet third year. She is the little sister of Christina and the youngest child of the Holmgaard/Manning clan. She is very shy and wants to be liked by others badly. Her greatest passion is for Magical Creatures so she can't wait for the class she will get this year. It's an bit of an suprise to her how many friends she had made so far, so how awkward she will be sometimes she finds it more easy to talk to people. Crystal is very clumsy at moments. She is gullible and people can easily make her do stuff for them, because she won't dissapoint people and is afraid to go against it. So sometimes she can do stuff which she actually doesn't dare but her fear to be laughed at is bigger. She isn't afraid to go the forbidden forest with someone else, and wants to explore at times. Crystal doesn't live to break rules, but if someone asks her she would.
What I am Looking for?
  • More friends ( she has got some, but more are welcome)​
  • Bullies/ Enemies (People who use her, or fake friends)​
  • Creatures (she can bond with)​
  • Whatever you suggest​

Hi Jamie,

Louis and Crystal could hang out again? We could also do a plot where he flirts with her but maybe isn't very serious about it, I think Louis is going to be a bit of a flirt who isn't always considerate of people's feelings. Could be interesting?

Hello!

So, Liusaidh and Giselle should spend time together again..maybe they could met again on the train? or have them run into each other pre-school?

Also happy to have crystal and eugene to hang out? Eugene took comc so maybe they could be hanging around close to the area to see the animals?

could also do like giselle and bran as like a brief dating thing? If you'd like, he's in the year below, could be super brief or just for an event?

Hi Jamie,

Louis and Crystal could hang out again? We could also do a plot where he flirts with her but maybe isn't very serious about it, I think Louis is going to be a bit of a flirt who isn't always considerate of people's feelings. Could be interesting?

Hey Daph! Yess I like them. Haha this would be very hilarious. She would be so awkward or doesn't even know it. But otherwise it can be very positive that she feels liked. She would ask him to the forbidden forest perhaps more, or do you have an place in mind for them?

Hello!

So, Liusaidh and Giselle should spend time together again..maybe they could met again on the train? or have them run into each other pre-school?

Also happy to have crystal and eugene to hang out? Eugene took comc so maybe they could be hanging around close to the area to see the animals?

could also do like giselle and bran as like a brief dating thing? If you'd like, he's in the year below, could be super brief or just for an event?

Hey Emziess!

Liusaidh x Giselle: Obviously. Train would be fun that everything is full and they need to sit together in a small room. And otherwise can do they run into eachother, but I have rather than at Hogwarts so we have more time.

Crystal x Eugene: Ah yeah their cute. Yeah that is an great idea, and nice they take the same class.

Giselle x Bran: We can try them out for sure. Curious how they will be in contact together.

Hey Emziess!

Liusaidh x Giselle: Obviously. Train would be fun that everything is full and they need to sit together in a small room. And otherwise can do they run into eachother, but I have rather than at Hogwarts so we have more time.

Crystal x Eugene: Ah yeah their cute. Yeah that is an great idea, and nice they take the same class.

Giselle x Bran: We can try them out for sure. Curious how they will be in contact together.

Yesss to all of these. Content to do the Liusaidh and Giselle thread at school.

I'm happy to start the Crystal&Eugene and liusaidh&giselle thread, if you wanna do the Giselle&bran?

I was picturing them somewhere at school but the forest would be good too.

Do you want to start it or should I?

Yesss to all of these. Content to do the Liusaidh and Giselle thread at school.

I'm happy to start the Crystal&Eugene and liusaidh&giselle thread, if you wanna do the Giselle&bran?
Nice! Thanks for wanting to start those. I can start Giselle an Bran and post the link when it’s done!

I was picturing them somewhere at school but the forest would be good too.

Do you want to start it or should I?
We can do them inside also, I don’t mind! Uhm doesn’t matter to me. I can start it since you have a lot more I guess ;)

Hey!

I'd love to have Giselle and Seraphina interact more this year. I don't know if Seraphina and her would be friends, but allies might be possible! Seraphina doesn't really care about quidditch (other than to spy on a certain Hufflepuff :r) but otherwise couldn't care less.

Hey!

I'd love to have Giselle and Seraphina interact more this year. I don't know if Seraphina and her would be friends, but allies might be possible! Seraphina doesn't really care about quidditch (other than to spy on a certain Hufflepuff :r) but otherwise couldn't care less.

Hey!! @Juniper Zumwalt

I love that. I think she would be an person Giselle doesn't mind to hang out with and could use her for some of her idea's. Would be nice if they come up with an mastermind plan. Would you mind starting something for them? Perhaps somewhere outside or I don't mind really.

Last edited:
Hey!! @Juniper Zumwalt

I love that. I think she would be an person Giselle doesn't mind to hang out with and could use her for some of her idea's. Would be nice if they come up with an mastermind plan. Would you mind starting something for them? Perhaps somewhere outside or I don't mind really.
for seraphina and giselle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back