At Long Last

Nadia Irfan

OOC First Name
Rue
After just over ten years, it’s finally time for me to jump in and try my best.

Hi folks! My name is Rue. I’m from the UK, and I’ve been stopping in to read bits and pieces of HNZ for.. quite some time. The ultimate lurker. I tried to play a character called Eva Reed for a bit, but I couldn’t find the time. I’m hoping I have it now!

I need to read over all the rules, and figure out when new students are permitted, but I’m keen to get involved and meet you all :)

Hello Rue
Welcome (back) to HNZ. wow, ten years, that is quite some dedication to lurking. It looks like you were doing a lot with Eva before RL got in your way. I hope that things are going well for you again.
My name is Mia and I am from Australia. and one of the moderators here. unfortunately you have just missed sorting so you are looking at about three months before the next round. but that is okay. it gives you chance to develop your character and we have a lot of exciting things going on that you can join in in. or you can still hang out in other areas of the Wizarding World, or the unsorted Ring forum. or you could make an adult character or a student at a different school and join in from there.
If you haven't already you should check out this area it has a lot of background information on the site as well the site rules. and feel free to message me or ant of the other site staff if you have any questions or want to RP.
so once again, welcome back, and I am looking forward to seeing you around.

Mia :mia:

Hiya Rue, welcome back to HNZ! :party: Glad you're joining the party! If you ever wanna chat or plot drop me a message! (I've got an unsorted char Nadia's age, so we could definitely cook up some ideas together :D )

Welcome to HNZ, Rue! I remember Eva Reed ^_^
So glad to see you back on. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. I hope you enjoy your time on site. :)

Hi! I'm Jess :) just message me anytime! Open to talk life, characters, whatever. :lol: I'm pretty much always around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back