Arriving with Caysi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Armstrong was relieved to see the girl wake up, "You're in the hospital wing Miss Kingsley." he said with a soft voice and continued "Your leg doesn't look well.." he said with a serious tone. At that, he walked toward the cabinet where he had previously went for Caysi's injury and returned, "Drink this...it will numb the pain." he handed her the bottle and observed the girls injuries.

Zoe was relieved to see Kiera wake up. "Oh, thank goodness." She said, as if a great big weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

Caysi smiled to see her friend awake and said " How are you feeling Kiera?". she limped over to her bedside.

Professor Heimdall had been watching everything trying not to get into anyone's way. She couldn't understand why students continued to be drawn to that horrible house. She just wished there was a way to keep them out.
Seeing that things were calming down, she turned to Professor King, "Thank you Nicolas so much for getting Caysi and the others out. I don't think I would have been able to be as brave as you. And you Professor Kuvari, I can't thank you enough."

Realising that Professor Armstrong was short handed she offered her assistance to him in anyway. "I'm no nurse but I have two capable hands. How can I help?"

Perse apparated after the others, she felt dizzy and disoriented. The pull of the house had made her magic slow and she'd had to try apparating twice. When she arrived in the Hospital Wing, she found Prof. Armstrong working with Kiera. She looked around and saw that everyone was there. She sighed in relief then walked over to where Hilary was. It was then that she saw Professor Heimdall.
"I'm glad you're here,"she said, grinning. It was good to have another professor to help.

(Okay, so a hurt back Hilary? the part about the spine in the floor creeped me right out! :-& :lol: )

Sebastien had just apparated to the castle and had walked into the hospital wing to see that everyone was there. He took a seat and rested a sec, he had to get everything back to normal in his head. He placed his head into his hands and just sat there if anyone needed him he would be right here.

Professor Heimdall was taken aback by the sudden apparating of Ms. Archimedis and Professor Black. Noticing that Sebastien was a little fatigued from the adventures at the mansion, she conjured up a glass of firewhiskey and handed it to him. "Drink this, it will make you feel better, or at least not so stressed."

Turning to Ms. Archimedis she added, "Just tell me how I can help and I'm all yours."

Professor Freya Heimdall said:
"Thank you Nicolas so much for getting Caysi and the others out. I don't think I would have been able to be as brave as you. And you Professor Kuvari, I can't thank you enough."
"I'm sure you would've been able to use runes to get them out much quicker then I did..." he stated, reflecting on how he had used trial and error to attempt to save the girls, a most careless mistake he thought to himself as he turned his attention to the nurses at work.

"But we're all alive and out aren't we?" Zoe said, trying to make Prof. King feel better.

Caysi went to the table where she had put the bottle of potion that Prof.Armstrong had given her. She took the bottle and drank it. " Ughh!!!" she said outloud it tasted horrible!.

Zoe-Hope Weasley said:
"But we're all alive and out aren't we?" Zoe said, trying to make Prof. King feel better.
"Yes, but it could've gone much worse becuase of the way I chose to act on the situation." he stated calmly...

Kiera was lying in the bed. Still laying on her stomach. She didnt have the strength to roll herself over. "I think you did great Professor. You saved my life..." she said as loud as she could which was only a whisper.

"Kiera, Professor Kurvari saved you, ithout him you would still be stuck to the floor..." he stated, "I cast a freeing charm that anyone could've cast, he was the one that lifted you off the ground, and caught you..." he stated as he looked to Professor Armstrong, "How are they?" he inquired.

Caysi still had the taste of the potion in her mouth but said " Thank you professor's for saving our lives."

Zoe wasn't sure whether she should stay or not, so she got up, and headed towards the door.

"Erm, I hope you feel alright everyone. And thank you again Professors King, Black and Kuvari." She said with a weak smile.

Caysi agreed and said " Yes where are you going Zoe?" she said with curiosity..

"I'm not sure. Probably going to walk everything off. I'll be sure to visit the three of you though!" She said with a smile.
"I don't think I should be here anymore right now. I might just get in the way." She said as her smile began to fade.

(((that is assuming that Caysi has to stay in the hospital wing too)))

((( yup im here....they have to bandage me up and ill need cretches and im good to go! :p)))

Caysi limped to Zoe and said " Your never in the way! Come and join us if you like!". Caysi went back limping to her bed and layed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back