Arriving with Caysi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caysi nodded to Prof.King and said " How 'ya doing Hilary?".

Professor Armstrong strode back over to Caysi quickly, "Miss Finnigan, will you please inform me quickly what happened to your friend?" his calm voice getting more and more stressed..."I need to know now." his eyes flickered back and fourth throughout the room full of people.

He noticed Hilary lying a few beds down and stated, "I'll be over there to help you soon, hon."

(((rofl ppl were lined up outside of EB games from 8:30.)))

(((sorry im really tired and not reading right)))

Zoe got the mirror that was across the room, and brought it over to Hilary.

"Here you go." She said.

Then she turned to the professors.
"I think that the Borely mansion should get charms put aruond it to prevent anybody from going in."

"We won't do that, we can't..." Professor King replied, "The house is too powerful, people have to choose not to go there..." he finished with a sigh...

(((No, Fallakin edited his post, you didn't loose part of your spine hilary, its hurt, if you lost it its instant paralization... :D )))

Caysi frowned and said " Well the force twisted her shoulder out of it's socket and she has cuts and bruises ...that's all I know because I came here". she said with a concerned look.

"We are lucky Anastasia was there..." Zoe thought aloud.
Zoe once again remembered what she had done.

"Ummm, actually Paul accidentally pulled their arms too hard." She said feeling more guilty every time she thought of it.

"Paul?" Professor King inquired...

"He's erm, a boy." She said, for she didn't want to give away her Alter Ego, but then she realised that Kieras safety was more important then a dumb boy.

"I couldn't pull them out being a girl, and I had some gender fudge left over, and Paul is the boy i turn into." She said in one breath.

"I see, well althouugh that didn't work, you tried and it is fixable." Professor King replied again.

Zoe was expecting the worst, she should have been more careful. They had been in so much pain because of her actions for hours.

Hilary wasn't too sure of all that had happened but she took the mirror and looked into it she saw that although she could feel great pain on her back her face didn't look to bad. Yes she had cuts and scratches, and her lip was bleeding a little but she actually didn't mind it, atleast she was alive, and so were her friends. She decided it was Kiera who needed encouragement. "Hang in there I know you'll make it, we're in this together."

Professor Armstrong nodded at Caysi and Zoe that he understood what they had said. Walking back to Kiera, he knelt down to where she was laying so that he was level eye to eye, "Kiera, I'm going to need to attempt to sitting you up in order to see whats wrong, okay?" he gave her a serious look "If I sit you up and you feel immediate pain you need to tell me.." he stood waiting for Kieras ready, hoping she could respond

(((Kiera's unconsious or was she supposed to have waken up?
and i have to go in just a second....sorry...i might be back later....)))

Kiera could not hear him. Her eyes were shut tight and she looked as if she was dead...not a muscle moved...you could barely see her chest moving to breath...

(((just rp her eyes being shut and her not moving :D )))

(((night peeps, i might leave soon too, school tomorrow, ya know :p )))

Professor Armstrong was very worried for this young girl. It was a good sign that she was interacting by moaning, but she was obviously in a lot of pain. Chris crept down closer to the girl, having to monitor her pulse..."Her blood pressure is very low.." Armstrong took a glance around the room hoping - praying - that Sophia or Perse would come in at any minute to help him out.

Professor Armstrong managed to flip Kiera over gentlely so she was lying on her stomach. With a loud and stern voice he blurted, "Rennervate!" - this was the last straw, if this didn't work...nothing would. Professor Armstrong looked down at the girl with a concerned look. There was nothing more he could do for her.

(((Hilary has a bad back Kiera is just... i don't know :wacko: )))

((Kiera is unconsious her leg is broken as well as her arm..or at least i think...someone did epskiky on them....her ankles twisted...her face is really badly cut up...somethings wrong in her head...concusion maybe? not sure yet! :p ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back