Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Open after Maiya posts with Jenna

Nicole was happy to be back at school with her friends again, the winter break being a bit of a drag after awhile, but now that the flurry of the first week had passed she was already feeling the distant claws of boredom reaching for her. She hadn't seen Ryan in a bit, which was probably a good thing, and had set herself up at the Slytherin table between lessons with some craft supplies in the hopes of at least channeling herself into something productive. She'd gotten about as far as dropped her pens and paper on the table before she'd run entirely out of steam, suddenly conscious of someone else in the hall judging any blossoming art project she might start. Head in her hand, Nicole tapped the table listlessly with a pencil for a few moments before an idea struck.

Dragging a piece of parchment over to her, Nicole began making some careful folds, happily admiring her handiwork once it was complete and she was able to flip the flaps of her new cootie catcher. She spent a few moments carefully decorating the outside with felt tips as she tried to come up with some names to put inside the flaps. This sort of thing was at least a two person project, and Nicole kept an eye out for any girls she might be able to drag over to help her.

The girl moved quickly towards the Slytherin table and hoped that she would not delay the meeting. She was delighted to have the opportunity to be with Nicol today. Jenna took her place next to Nicola and watched what she was doing.'' Hey, Nicol! What are you doing? You need help?'' She asked the Slytherin girl and looked araund mayby she can see Daintree here.

Nicole beamed when Jenna made her way over, happy to see her. And Jenna would be the perfect participant for a little fortune telling once she got her cootie catcher finished. "Jenna, hey. I'm making a cootie catcher! You put down answers to a question inside it and then you can count out the answer for people. For example.." She said, picking up a pen and twirling it thoughtfully. "Let's say we want to know who you should ask to the Yule Ball.. I could write down a few names.. Like Wendall, for instance," Nicole grinned deviously at Jenna, wondering if she was still harbouring a crush on the Hufflepuff boy from last year as she wrote down Wendall's names on one of the flaps. "I still need seven other names though, hm. Who else?" She mused, pausing and adding in Ajax and Harper after a moment of thought.

Chloë had been hanging out in the common room for a while, but today was one of those days that it had bored her. She needed to do something or she was going to spontaneously combust. So she had gotten up and made her way down the many stairways the castle was home to, heading towards the great hall. She had found that when she was bored there were certain places in the castle were there was always something going on. Like the student lounge or the courtyard, but the great hall as well. The young Gryffindor made her way inside and it didn't take her long to notice two girls that were in her own year at the Slytherin table. She recognized them both from class, but she couldn't recall ever having talked to either of them. One of them seemed to be working on something as there were pens laying around and she was writing on something she held in her hands. Curious as she was Chloë decided to make her way over to them. After all, it couldn't hurt to meet some new people either. "Hi!" She confidently smiled as she had reached the girls. "Whatcha doing?" She asked, observing the paper form the one girl was holding. "Looks interesting."

The walk and the walk and the walk made Jenna smile three times already. But it was the nicest moment she met Nicola, who worked on all the pretty handicrafts and who was both Jenna, who was human and would not offer her an experience with Nicol. She hoped that she was not on top but today would be very strong for the next best girlfriends who had not met. '' Can i today be with you? I think i missed you so much. Ok, i can write answers and help you with that. '' Jenna listened Nicol with a smile and looked to her and she started help her becouse she didn't wanna say and nothing to do. '' You, think i need ask Wendall or the Yule ball? I think that need boys to do not girls? How about my best friend name Daintree? She answered to the girl next qestion and she saw new girl join to us.She was from Gryffindor house. ''Hey, What your name?'' She asked.

Nicole smiled innocently when Jenna asked if she should ask Wendall to the Yule Ball. "Well, I don't know if you should, that's what this is for," She said, motioning with the fortune teller. She was surprised when Jenna offered up a different name. "Daintree.. He's a third year right?" Nicole had noticed him around Slytherin house before. He was cute, but she hadn't known Jenna knew him. "Alright, I'll add Daintree," She said, writing his name down as another girl joined them. "Oh hey, you're.. Chloë right? Come, sit, I'm making a cootie catcher to help us know who to ask to the Yule Ball," She explained. "We need a few more names though.. at least three more." She said after a pause to add Connor Holland as well.

Chloë was about to answer the girl asking what her name was, when the other girl seemed to remember it. "Yeah, that's me." She nodded, listening to what else she had to say. "You're.. Nicole right? And Jenna?" She asked. She was rather confident that she managed to get the names right from seeing them in class last year, but she hadn't talked to them before she she couldn't be completely sure. She had honestly no idea what the girl was talking about when she mentioned a cootie catcher, but it seemed interesting and she had been bored so this seemed like a good opportunity to do something about it. "I don't know what that is, but it looks fun." Chloë chuckled as she happily said down across from the other two girls. She also hadn't even thought about the yule ball at all. Last year she went alone and she managed to have a pretty good time, so she wasn't sure if she should even go with someone. "So you write down names and that thing somehow ends up showing one?" She asked curiously, wondering how it would work.

''No, that need boys to do, I think!'' Jenna answered to the Nicol. ''Yes, He is third year and i make for him best friends present to and i also wanted you to gave today, but i left my coomon room.'' She was forgot Nicols present to and she later would be fast running to the coomon room. ''What you think about Daintree? He is to cute and interesting person. '' She wanted know more about Daintree.

''Yes, my name is Jenna.'' She smiled to Chloë and looked how Nicol fast worked.

Juniper wandered into the Great Hall to grab a bite to eat. She was starving and really looking forward to eating some mashed potatoes. As she made her way along the tables looking for a seat, she noticed some girls in her year hovered over something at the Slytherin table. They weren't all Slytherins, and she found that odd. She made a roundabout move around the table and noticed they were working on a paper project she used to make when she was younger. "Is that a cootie catcher?" she asked the girl holding it. She didn't know anyone's name but recognized them from classes. She wondered if they actually were magical in the wizarding world. "What are you trying to ask it?" She invited herself to the gathering and took a seat across from the girls.

Nicole was pleased that Chloë knew their names. She tried to make a point of remembering the other kids in their year, but it was good to know she was memorable enough for them to do that same. "Yep, that's right, come sit!" She said happily as Chloë joined them. "So it's a little fortune telling thing, you writing down some answers to a question and then use it to find out which answer you should listen to," She explained, flipping some of the flaps to show Chloë. "It'll make more sense when it's finished and I can show you," She said, taking another moment to go ahead and add Lysander Summers down as well. "I don't know Daintree very well, but he's older so that's pretty cool," Nicole said, looking at Jenna curiously. Daintree was pretty cool, she knew he was a bit more popular in the third year and was a little jealous that Jenna was hanging out with cool older students. "Does this mean you're over Wendall then, Jenna?" She asked innocently, making it seem like she was more focused on cleaning up the lines on Lysander's name rather than who Jenna might be crushing on.

She looked up with another girl joined them, beaming at Juniper joining them too. "It is! I want to see who we should ask to the Yule Ball, do you wanna join?" She asked, moving some bits of parchment to make room for her. Nicole didn't know Juniper much out of class either, but she was glad the other girls were joining her in the noble pursuit of true romance. "We're still missing.. two names now and then we can ask." She said, tapping her chin with the end of the pen thoughtfully.

Last edited:
Chloë listened curiously when Nicole explained what exactly a cootie catcher was. For something with such a silly name it did sound interesting and she was happy to join. She nodded when the girl said it would make more sense when it was done and could be used. It should, because at the moment the gryffindor still wasn't too sure of it. She smiled warmly at the other girl that joined them, before turning her attention back to Nicole. Chloë tried her best to think of some names. After all they only needed two more and they should at least know enough of the boys names to finish the silly thing. However, thinking of names might be easier if she knew which ones had been used already. "Right. Which ones did you have already?" She asked, now fully invested in the cootie catcher. Even if she wasn't honestly thinking of asking a boy to the yule ball it was fun to learn something new and spend some time with possible friends.

Juniper sat down when Nicole said she could join. She didn't know the girls very well, but the task seemed innocent enough. When Chloe asked who they had, Juniper looked at the catcher. "It looks like Wendall, Daintree, Connor, Lysander, Ajax, and Harper." Juniper knew of some of the boys but had never met any of them. "Are we only doing boys? What about a wild card just for fun, like Simon, the Head Boy?" She thought it might be funny if one of the girls had to go up to a seventh year and instantly be rejected. Juniper wasn't a big fan of dances, but she wasn't sure how serious these girls were taking the game.

Jenna listened both girls and she was smiling and be happy there with Nicol and get new friends. Jenna was thinking about later, what would be she doing her coomon room. Mayby read some new book? She didn't know about this but she will be later think about that. ''Yes'' She agree Nicol about that but then she was a little shcok, becouse she didn't know that. She like Daintree? Oh, no! She and Daintree was good friends and Jenna didn't wanna ask him something like that and mayby he alredy got girlfriend. ''No, Daintree and me just friends and nothing more. I still like Wendall and we walk together and spend a little more time. How about you? Do you like someone?'' She never was asking about Nicol fealing about the boys. ''How about Andrea Turner and Iris our Fleur?'' She asked her thought. Then later join onother girl and she was a little quiet.

Nicole listened to the suggestions, smiling at Juniper's idea. "Ohh that's fun! Simon's so pretty too.." She said, writing down Simon's name. She'd die if she landed on Simon some how, but maybe they wouldn't really expect her to ask him out anyway. They were just messing around. "Okay, that means one left," She announced, smiling when Jenna insisted she and Daintree were just friends. "Oh okay, sure, just friends," Nicole said knowingly. "Daintree's on the Slytherin Quidditch team and he's older, so he's a lot cooler than Wendall. Just saying," She said with a shrug, smirking at Jenna. Jenna suggested some girls for the last slot and Nicole hummed in thought. "Let's put Iris on there," She said, quickly writing in Iris' name. Nicole was pretty sure Fleur was Iris and Emma's big sister and she didn't want to have to ask another older student, and she didn't know Andrea very well. Asking Iris sounded a lot nicer of a prospect.

"Okay! It's ready to go," She announced, holding the cutiecatcher up ready to begin. "Who's first, pick a colour." She said eagerly, looking at the assembled girls.

OOCOut of Character:
I think for ease of access, just pick a colour and a random number between 1-8 and I'll randomly generate an answer for you to make everything go faster. If we don't mind mussing the order, I can reply with Nicole's answer after each reply
Edit: let's say the four colours are.. pink, blue, green, and yellow :r

Last edited:
Chloë nodded when the girl who had recently joined them looked over and read out the names to her. She recognized most of the names as boys from their own year, although one of them didn't ring any bells. Perhaps he was in a different year than they all were. "That's one way to make it interesting." She chuckled when the girl proposed to add the head boys name to the cootie catcher. Secretely, however, she was hoping she wouldn't get that name. She was confident, sure, but that would still be a rather embarassing task. She wasn't even sure if she would actually ask any of the other boys that she got, but she didn't want to ruin the fun she was having either. Her suspicions about the one name she didn't know being an older boy were confirmed when she heard Jenna and Nicole talking about it for a second, before they seemed to focus back on the cootie catcher. "I'll go!" Chloë threw her hand into the air, offering to be the first to hear her faith. However, she was more excited to finally figure out how the thing worked than to actually receive a name. "I'll go with.. blue and.. four." She decided after a couple of seconds. Yeah, that would be it.

Nicole did a little happy wiggle when Chloë volunteered first, turning to her with the cootie catcher so she could pick colours. "Blue, good choice," She said lightly, counting out B-L-U-E as she moved the flaps around. "Annd one, two, three, four-," Nicole counted out again, flipping open the fourth flap. "-Chloë should ask... Connor Holland," Nicole said, grinning at Chloë. "Chloë and Connor, aw cute!" She said happily, looking to the other girls to go next.

Juniper watched as Chloe found out her fate. She giggled as Nicole told her it was Connor. Hufflepuffs just seemed kind of boring to her, but she didn't really have many of them as friends. After Nicole finished, Juniper scooted closer. "I'll give it a go next." Looking at the cootie catcher, she thought about her options. "I'm gonna say yellow and seven." She watched Nicole's hands to see what person she was supposed to ask out, and she wondered if they were all going to hold each other to the task.

Nicole rested her elbows on the table, holding up the cootie catcher so Juniper pick when she volunteered to go next. She was eager for a turn herself, but the more time she spent doing it for the others, the more likely she'd forget where all the names were so she'd get a more exciting answer. "Okay, yellow, Y-E-L-L-O-W," She counted out, moving on to count out seven and open the flap. "Juniper gooot Ajax!" She announced happily. "That's sweet, you're in the same house," She said, looking at Juniper consideringly.

Tres had been reading at her house table when she heard Daintrees name in passing by a group of girls up ahead, and squinted her eyes to try and make out what was going on. Highlighter girl was there too, and a number of faces she didn’t really recognise, but it looked like they were playing a game with the boys. She slid herself across the gap, “Nicole? What are you doing?” She asked, perching herself on the side of the table, glancing to the bit of paper in the Slytherins hand. “Are you pairing people up?” She asked, watching as one of girls was given Ajax, a name Tres had only heard through Lysander. She wasn’t convinced pairing up with a boy younger than her would be very nice, they were all so immature, like little brothers but with less family ties. She counted the number of girls here vs how many sections of the game were still left to be revealed. “Do green three,” Tres glanced up at highlighter girl with a shrug, “Obviously,” It was a strange game and even if she wasn’t paired up with someone, it of course didn’t actually mean anything.

Last edited:
Nicole was surprised to see Tres join them, but happily showed her the cootiecatcher they'd made. "We're doing some fortune telling to see who we should ask to the Yule Ball," She said, pleased to show it off to Tres a little since she seemed interested. Nicole always felt pretty important that some of the older girls in Heta remembered her name (it probably helped that Emilia was her big sister this year), and Tres was so cool with her pretty hair and clothes. "Okay, green, three," Nicole counted the letters out, opening the flap. "Tres, you should ask Simon Vanity," She announced with a giggle.

Juniper shrugged when she was given Ajax's name. She didn't know the boy other than from classes and a few conversations. She gave Nicole a small smile. "Are we really supposed to ask out all these boys?" she asked. Going to the Yule Ball with a boy seemed... useless. They were twelve and thirteen. Boys still seemed a little weird to her. She watched as another girl she didn't know joined their table and ask for her fate. The girl Nicole called Tres received Juniper's suggestion of Head Boy, and Juniper started laughing very loud. "Oh, no!" she said, pointing at Tres while laughing. This was not what she expected to happen, but it was so funny!

Chloë chuckled at the name she was given. She had met Connor once outside of class but that was about it. She also still wasn't sure if they were expected to actually ask the person they were given. It felt a bit weird and pushed. She hadn't even been thinking about asking a boy to the yule ball either and if she did she'd ask one of her friends, simply because they were her friends and she knew they would be fun to be around. Not because she'd be interested in them in any other way yet, she didn't really look at people that way yet. "Ooooh!" She almost squealed excitedly after Juniper's question had given her an idea. "Why don't we just all go together? That would be fun!" She smiled brightly at the other girls, wondering what they would say about it. She didn't exactly know any of them but it would be fun to attend the ball with a group of potential friends. The gryffindor didn't know the new girl who joined them but she was pretty sure she recognized her from the heta omega meeting. She let out a light chuckle when the older girl got the head boys name. Even if they weren't actually going to do anything about it, adding the older boy's name sure made it funny.

"I say my lucky charm 7 and green color. What i got?" She asked Nicol and enjoi talk with the other and look some other girl and she was look familiar from the train.

Nicole was excited when it was finally Jenna's turn, counting out her colour and number carefully, frowning when it pulled up Ajax for a second time. It'd be weird for them to both get Ajax, so Nicole just quietly decided to read out the name on the flap right next to his instead. Especially since it was a much more interesting answer. "You got Wendall," She told Jenna with a big smile.

At Juniper's question, Nicole shrugged. It was mostly all in fun, but it'd be pretty interesting if they did at least try. "Well, I think Jenna should.." She said with a cheeky grin at her friend. "But I guess you don't have to if you don't want to," It would also be pretty fun if Tres tried, but Chloë's suggestion sounded fun too. "How about if we don't ask them out, we can go together instead," Nicole offered, picking up the cootiecatcher finally for her turn now that she didn't really remember where some of the names where. "I'm going to say... Blue and one," She said, quickly counting out her answer. "Okay, I got... Lysander Summers, hmmm," Nicole considered it. Lysander was definitely one of the more interesting kids in their year to say the least, she could do worse.

"Yes, i got Wendall!" She was happy and hit her hands laughtly. The she was a little bit blushing and hope every one didn't understand her reaction. "We need go ask him our something like that?" Jenna wanted listened her and she say Lysander. "Congrats, with him!" She was happy for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back