Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've done one of these, so I hope I remember! I used to do them every year for my new sorted students!

Elsie Baros
tumblr_inline_p1k9qwwiY41urfelz_250.gif
About Her: Elsie was born an hour after Rowan. She was unplanned and so she was nameless for the first week of her life. Her parents were having trouble agreeing on a name and couldn't decide if she should have a name with the same theme as Rowan or not. They eventually called her Elsie but the nickname of Noni stuck for the siblings and she hates when she gets called by the name. She's always been a very creative person, really into drawing and colouring and other crafty sorts of things. Poor Elsie is always tired these days however, because she's decided to take up dancing for her dad, since he can't dance anymore and she wants at least someone to share that with him, except she's not a very confident person and she is much better at drawing and art than she is at dancing, but she constantly pushes herself to get better so she can share the experience with her dad. She's also taking a lot of classes this year and she tends to fall asleep in them because she spends so much time trying to improve her dancing.​
What I want: Before Elsie and her siblings took a year away from everything, she was bullied a lot, but since she's been back she's kind of not had the chance to run into anyone who could bully her (a lot of this was done off screen, since I left pretty soon after she was sorted) so I would love for her to run into her "former bullies" and she how much she's changed. I would also like some friends for her and maybe some study buddies or people who will wake her up in class since she tends to sleep through them if she's not careful, but I have something planned that will affect your character if you want to be friends with her, so if you're okay with that, let me know and I'll PM you some deets and we can work it out from there!​

Rowan Baros
tumblr_inline_n0spgxucAn1s6nwcw.gif
About Her: Rowan has a very "my world is on fire around me" view to life which I think can be a very strong gryffindor view. She's highly expressive and easily gets intoxicated with life. She feels all her emotions deeply and sometimes struggles with keeping them contained. Brutally honest, sometimes to the point of hurting others and she's relentless in her pursuit of anything. Her brother, Zennon, nicely calls her stubborn, but she's almost like a predator hunting for prey when it's something she really wants. She does know how to take herself down a few pegs though and has a variety of hobbies, such as photography and poetry that calm her.Rowan is pretty fiery and has an intense obsession with stickers. She will put them all over her face because she loves sticking things on things. (I imagine they're all over the dorm walls so she probably gets a lot of weird looks from the rest of the people in gryffindor.) She is pretty up beat and happy about things, but she hates that her brother is keeping secrets from her and complains about it every chance she gets. She loves Divination and Charms is her favourite/best subject.​
What I want: Anyone who messes with Zennon or Elsie are automatically on her bad side. She has a small attitude problem, though you wouldn't know it to look at her, so anything that would throw her into a rage is encouraged. She wears a lot of feminine clothing, the opposite to Elsie, but their personalities would suggest the opposite. Rowan, like the rest of her siblings, took some time to find herself for a while and is slowly coming back around to things, so maybe some people that knew her before she took a year off, to make some connections with, and maybe something for her in the future. Like with Elsie, there is a plot that will affect any friends etc of hers, though not as much as it would for Elsie, so if you're interested please do let me know and we can discuss the details as they come!​

Zennon Baros
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f473764303032477a3235454345773d3d2d3536343232333632382e313532373664353735313232363230323433353332373839363239352e676966
About Him: Zennon has been going through a bit of a crisis in the last couple of years, he's been trying and failing to come out, about everything, to his family and friends for the last couple of months and it really hasn't been working out very well for him. When he got back to Hogwarts after disappearing for a year and being distant before that, he realised that he'd let his friendships wain and that now he really didn't have anyone to talk to anymore. He's attempting to get back in with his friends, but he's concerned that its a little too late for any of that. He badly wants to tell someone everything, but after he tried to tell his sister Elsie (currently being rped) and she reacted badly before he could finish what he wanted to say, he immediately shut down and now finds it hard to talk about himself to anyone. He's had a couple of close calls in his life and he really has no reason to be so tight-lipped about himself as he's never really been shown anything but acceptance from his family, but for some reason he just feels like no-one would like him or want to be around him if he finally revealed why he thinks he's in Slytherin. (He's a parselmouth and he is convinced that he is going to grow up and be a dark wizard like everyone else in history, at least that he's read about) He loves animals and considers them his best friends as he knows they would never judge him, but he misses human interaction as well.​
What I want: Apart from a couple of role-plays with him trying to connect with his friends, I don't really have a lot for Zennon as I left before I could do much with him. I would like for him to have a couple of rps about absolutely anything - I don't think he specifically needs anymore friends as he already has more than I was every expecting him to have, but people he knows and gets along with or doesn't get along with are a part of everyone's life! I also have an idea about someone finding out about his parselmouth ability and being scared of him/disliking him because of it, and I want it to be something that he didn't specifically tell them, like maybe they found him talking to a snake or what have you! I don't have any romance currently planned for him in future, though he will be dating very soon, so if you've any ideas, please let me know, I would love to hear your thoughts! The above regarding Elsie is also relevant to Zennon so if you want more information please let me know and I will PM you as it would only be relevant to certain relationships!​

That's all I have for now, but I am also looking for roleplays for my adult characters listed below, let me know if you want more information on them!​

*Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart - Former Hufflepuff who graduated in 2038. She travelled around the world for a while as a mediwitch, learning all sorts of new things, though she was pretty naive and fell into a relationship with an older gentleman who promised her the world, but when she fell pregnant with her son Elio, he left them, forcing Kelsey to settle down someone to look out for him. She's currently a shop assistant at Eyelops Owl Emporium! Elio was born in 2045 and is currently three years old.
*Carter Kaster - Former Minister for Magic Candidate (twice) who dropped out of the race before the election. He was married to Kiera Potter, but she unfortunately died in childbirth leaving him to raise their twins, and her three older children, on his own. He's been having a rough time of it recently and has been looking for coping mechanisms in all the wrong places. He spends most of his time either at work or in the pub and isn't in a great place right now. It would be easy to lead him off the straight path he set himself on.
*Oliver Mckenna - A former Ravenclaw who graduated alongside his twin Wynter in 2048. He was a bit of a nerd and spent a lot of time in the library keeping to himself so he didn't get to know many people. He lives in and works in New Zealand as an accountant, though he's not particularly straight one. Most of his clients are the pay up front type, if you get my meaning. He's cool, calm and collected, and whilst he had an inflexible nature when it comes to timetable changes and things not being efficient or regular, he's willing to do backflips in order to avoid confrontation.
*Wynter Mckenna - Wynter is a former Slytherin who spent almost the entirety of her school career lying about one thing or another and she spent most of her time with Viktor in her later years. When she left school she became a corporate spy and currently works for the Cardosi family so she comes across business people both straight and crooked on a regular basis. She lives predominantly in Italy now and travels the world for her job. She's also recently started dating Viktor Styx, which is still something of a shock for her.
*Felix Urie - Though he graduated a few years ago, Felix hasn't done much with his life. He was a Hufflepuff who graduated in 2046. He's a bit of a drifter and recently discovered he is a father and didn't know it. He has a somewhat complicated relationship with Lyra Potter and tries to simultaneously avoid and find her in equal measure. He doesn't really have a job, but does random jobs as he travels in order to support himself and moves around a lot. Every now and then he drops in on his daughter, his mother or his sister, Falon so can be anywhere in the world at given times.
*Agrippina Styx - Graduated with her husband Lestat and bother Octavian in 2047. She works as an underwear model and sometimes has to travel for work, though she enjoys it. She prefers to spend time at home, but likes that she gets to travel and meet really nice and beautiful people. She knows a lot of famous/rich people and has probably worked with/for them at some point. She's only just starting out but is eager to get further in the business.
*Sheridan Belrose - Formerly a Slytherin who graduated in 2047, Sheridan travelled the world supporting himself as a musician. He tried to completely reinvent himself after school because he didn't really like there person he was when he was there. He spends time in pubs/clubs and places he can play his guitar for money as he doesn't really fancy living in a house/apartment and settling down at the moment.

Yay Baros' ;D

Okay so I know we've already spoken about Leda and Zennon - I think it would be good for them to hang out a bit more since he's one of her very few friends, and she would be a good person to talk to about being asexual!

For Elsie I have little Ilija here. He's super super shy but loves to try and help people. He also is starting to realise he finds psychology and the mind quite interesting, so I would like to get him involved with a plot to help others more and perhaps he could speak to Elsie a little and see if he is able to get along with her and suggest a few things to give her confidence? Yes it's very hypocritical thing for him to say, but he's working on himself with this too and maybe they can do it together! He doesn't have a whole lot of friends, but those he does are all in Hufflepuff so it would be good for him to get to know other houses too!

For Rowan I think Elio Zephyr would be a good match. He's very outgoing and loud, loves to climb everythinggg but has a horrible fear of heights (see recent gryffindor tryouts, didn't go well). He would get on with Rowan I think as they're both quite creative and love photography. He is also gay but hasn't really had a huge amount of interest in that yet - It's only this year he's going to start to branch out and ask people out. He also has a little sister Isla - third year puffle - who I think could attempt to be friends with either of the twins, but she is a bit strange, doesn't really learn from social cues, and will try and steal anything shiny :r

Other people I have that may work with them include Tres - She's starting to get a grip of herself a bit more now and wake up to her reality. In the next year or so she will finally twig that her childhood was all just an experiment too so she will need friends for that. She's been quite naive this whole time, but she's beginning to get a little more confident and chatty!

:D

Hey Teigan!

I don't know how you feel about following on from stuff that happened while someone else was at the reins, but Zennon and my character William had a thread last year with kind of flirty undertones, and William's in the process of watching his crush start to date someone else, so he's feeling pretty down. I could see the possibility of them having a bit of a fling if you'd be keen? Or just being friends, or whatever you're down for :)

I could also offer my other fourth year as a friend for Elsie? Emily's pretty chirpy and bright, though she's in a pretty bad downswing at the moment dealing with some anger issues she had thought she was past. She's pretty crafty too, so I was thinking she and Elsie could be craft buddies? Emily makes a lot of jewelry, especially friendship bracelets and the like, so maybe they could bond over that :D

Let me know what you think! :D

Hi guys!

@pheeb said:
Leda x Zennon
You know how much I adore Leda, Zennon is still a teensy bit scared of her after the incident with James, but he definitely considers her a close friend. It would be good for him I think to just talk rubbish for a while before he gets into anything too deep. He’s the sort of person to want multiple opinions on something and he generally takes advice well. I could see Leda being some he would eventually confide in, though he may be hesitant at first knowing her penchant for rumours etc. even though she is his friend I think he might be worried that it was too much for her to keep to herself until he was really convinced of such! But the more time they hang out together the more understanding of their dynamic he would get and start to trust her more with his own thoughts/feelings​

Ilija x Elsie
I think it could be interesting for Elsie to not be the most unconfident one in the relationship. Most of her family are pretty confident sort of people or they hide it well (aka Zennon) so she tends to feel like the odd one out a little bit. She definitely needs a bit of guidance and someone to help her find some balance in her life between everything she’s doing and her need to connect with her dad. I think it could be a bit of a mutually beneficial relationship too becuase as you said they might be able to help each other sort of find guidance, which could later transfer to something with Rowan too, after the stuff with Elsie happens, since he would have had a good understand of Elsie by this point I think.​

Elio x Rowan
I could see Elio and Rowan having been sort of background acquaintances and get a little closer as the year goes on, given their in the same house and all. Plus they have similar hobbies. It would be cute to have Rowan crush on him, only to get rejected when he tells her he’s gay! She’s be super embarrassed but I think she’d probably just laugh it off and then go cry in a corner because plucked up the courage to tell him only for it to be a huge mistake!​
Isla x Rowan​
We talked about this and I’m so here for it. Rowan and Divination needs to happen :r

Tres x Zennon
So I’ve recently discovered that Zennon has something of a “protect baby snakes aka Slytherins from all harm” and so I think he’d want to try and help Tres somehow. I’ve not quite thought about how yet, but I’d like to have them interact a little and see what comes of it. He’ll definitely need it later :r

@Rowan said:
I’ve actually wanted to rp with you for ages but never seemed to find the right time! Time to change that!

William x Zennon
I just had a look at the thread and it’s actually super cute! I’d be only too happy to have something between them! I don’t know if it would come to anything or not since I’m trying not to plan too far ahead in the romance department for him but I would be totally keen for them to run into each other and see what’s there! Zennon can sort of understand the drama of crushes and such, he hasn’t really had one yet, not like that, but he’s really easy to talk to and he gives pretty good advice if William asks. We can see how it develops and make decisions later on as it goes, if you’re cool with that?​

Emily x Elsie
They would be super cute! Oh my gosh! I would love them to become friends, but I have to pm you something first and you can make a decision based off of that. We can further discuss this pairing in a pm!

Aww yay I'm glad we can change that :D

I'd definitely be happy for William and Zennon to talk a bit and to see how things develop as time goes on! We could get a thread going with them and just see where it goes to start off with?

(I'll reply to your PM to discuss Emily & Elsie :p )

@Rowan

That would be perfect. We can start them whenever you want! I know you’ve a couple of threads going right now and I don’t want to overwhelm you at all so please just let me know when you can add some more to your plate and we can get a jump on this! ^_^

Yayay :D I am up for all of these!

I’m thinking maybe Leda and Zennon, and Ilija and Elsie first as they’re he most time sensitive? Obviously I would like to do them all but don’t want to suddenly overwhelm you with loads of topics too =))

P.s awh protective Zennon, Tres will appreciate that :r

@Pheeb
Yes! I mean start away girl! I want allllll the things :D but yes, at the risk of potentially overwhelming myself, perhaps we will get the time sensitive ones out of the way first! Start please :r

@Donna
I know we discussed it but I don’t know if we actually rped it! Happy to discuss what happened with them before I left and we can pick up from there??

Let me know girls!

On itttt ;D

Also off the back of Donna, there was hint at a foursome (Uno Leda Zennon Mervyn) but I don’t think this ever happened?

Also off the back of Donna, there was hint at a foursome (Uno Leda Zennon Mervyn) but I don’t think this ever happened?
Yes I remember a RP that we did, it didn't go very far but it happened. Lemme see if I can drag it up

@Pheeb and Donna
Yes to both if you’re in Donna. I’d love the quartet to be a thing!

RIGHT I forgot allll about, soz!

Keen to get this off the ground again! Given Mervyn is a Gryffindor tho we could also get into some workings with the triple threat first and see how goes? Yes? No? Get out of my life? How do?

Yass! I think Leda would certainly drag @Mervyn Strangewayes along too if Claire is up for it, but I’m also happy to see how the snake trio go :D

For Ilija and Elsie!

@Rowan

That would be perfect. We can start them whenever you want! I know you’ve a couple of threads going right now and I don’t want to overwhelm you at all so please just let me know when you can add some more to your plate and we can get a jump on this! ^_^
A couple is an understatement :p But I don't wanna put this off and accidentally forget (my memory is a disaster) so if you're okay with slowish replies I could start for Emily & Elsie if you could start for William & Zennon? If it suits you better to wait I don't mind I just don't wanna risk myself forgetting xD

@Rowan

No worries, slowish replies is fine (I somehow think your slowish and my slowish is vastly different as I once averaged a reply every three months on one thread :tut: )

I'll start the on for William and Zennon and link you!

@Pheeb

Girl, you're killing me.

Go on.

:wub:

Agnes is getting super fed up with being bossed around all the time and could really do with a female friend to talk to :r

:r

I'll get something up in the next couple of days and link you ^_^

It's on my list, I will start Zennon and William soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back