Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Tybalt
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Okay. so my last assignment is due at the end of next week which means i am gooing to have time to plot. I am hoping to get some more fun with my adults for a while they have been seriously neglected and it really want to give them the plots they deserve.

f69a2084213eeee705f98f848b778e0d.gif

Professor Elvera Le Fey (43)
Divination professor, inner eye shop keeper, mother
If you have been around the site for any amount of time you will probably know elvera. She was my first account. she is fairly quiet, spending most of her time in her tower, but is friendly if you get talking to her. she is also motherly to her students and always has some kind of baked goods in her classroom/office. she hasn't had much outside of school for a long time.
looking for: Friends, students, and (shock horror) possibly a relationship, but it would have to be really slow as she believes that her family is cursed and she will never find requited love.

tumblr_pm9ar8Z6K61qdrwc6o6_400.gif

Briar Rowan Cullen. (39)
Head of department of magical creatures, Wizengamot member, werewolf rights campaigner.
Briar has not been used properly for a long while after a hell of a lot of drama when she was at school. She is a mother of three, aged 3 13 and 18 (yes ivy was a surprise, though willow was too) she is happily married.
looking for: friends, anything kind of day to day relationships/meetings. werewolves she can support, people who dont like her. open for thought

tenor.gif

Alyce Brown (41)
Barkeeper. flirt
Alyce has always been a bit of fun. she is a serious player. and will flirt with anyone who she can. though her options are shrinking as most people in the bar are either married or half her age. she is finally ready to settle down a little. she had recently joined a rugby team and changed bar.
looking for: relationship (F), flings (M/F) friends, drunk people at the bar who need a 'bar aunt'

a9c0015105f9b694f305d94bf8c8bf21.gif

Rhiannon Archer (30)
healer (obstetrics and neonatal), doctor, traveller and amateur photographer
Rhi finally has everything she ever wanted in life and more which is good going by the age of thirty. she has made it to her dream job, she recently married her best friend. and they travel the world together on their days off.
looking for: friends, patients. suggestions

tumblr_n1im75U65n1roeseio1_500.gif

Leigh West (40)
Barista Bookshop owner.
Leigh is one of those accounts I haven't used much, and she has been passed from person to person a few times. She is married to her wife and they have adopted two kids, it isn't necessarily the happiest of families. Leigh works long hours running a bookshop cafe while her wife stays at home with the kids and (unknown to Leigh) is having an affair with her long lost twin sister.
Looking for: friends, acquaintances. it would be cool if she had a best friend that she could talk and vent to.

edit: changing Rhiannon's name to her married name.

Last edited:
Hiya Mia!

I don't think we have really done an RP together. But I can offer you my Professor, Professor Quinn Mercury for Elvera? I haven't really done much with her aside from lessons and small bits and pieces. But let me know what you think!

:D

I have been summoned.

Professor Le Fey. I have Killian, 37, a widow with two sons, who could be good for a slow burn romance.

Briar: we've discussed her and allie so I'll leave that, BUT I do have Cassielle Bonetti, 38, travelling witch thats mastered several forms of hand to hand combat (karate, judo, Ju-jitsu) and hops around the world judging competitions and will eventually settle down maybe.

Alyce: Cassi is single

Rhi: Evelyn lockwood, muggle doctor, mother of three, married to a loveable dork.

Leigh: Karissa. Kari has a degree in history, and is technically an ancient historian, but she's running her grandfather's book shop after he passed. They could for sure be besties.

@Maria Hey Maria: that sounds good. did you want to start with something maybe at Halloween and see how they click? *quickly goes to find a costume for elvera*

@Jess Heya. Jess.
Elvera and Killian I will have a think and see. can you tell me much more about him. (Sorry i am really dubious about her dating. she awlays swore she would never love again)
Alyce and Cassi we could have a go and see what chemistry is there. maybe give it a week and finish off the thread in the hogs head (though i think we are gettign close to done with that) before we start something
Rhi and Evelyn maybe leave that for now. she doesnt venture into the muggle world that much any more. but i will keep it in mind for the future.
Leigh and KarissaI love it. Leigh loves history. she grew up in oxford and her mum was a tour guide and she would go along listening to the history of the town. also her book shop is a muggle one (though it does have a secret back room for special magic books)

@Jess Heya. Jess.
Elvera and Killian I will have a think and see. can you tell me much more about him. (Sorry i am really dubious about her dating. she awlays swore she would never love again)
Alyce and Cassi we could have a go and see what chemistry is there. maybe give it a week and finish off the thread in the hogs head (though i think we are gettign close to done with that) before we start something
Rhi and Evelyn maybe leave that for now. she doesnt venture into the muggle world that much any more. but i will keep it in mind for the future.
Leigh and KarissaI love it. Leigh loves history. she grew up in oxford and her mum was a tour guide and she would go along listening to the history of the town. also her book shop is a muggle one (though it does have a secret back room for special magic books)

Elvera and Killian Killian is big, his playby is Dwayne the Rock Johnson. He's a muggle sailor, but his two boys are magical, his late wife was a witch and he didn't know. He's protective of his sisters, and close to his family. He's a strong man, like a solid personality, but he's a bit awkward and clueless when it comes to love and women.

Alyce and Cassi ooh sure, I swear I am going to reply to that soon lol.

Leigh and Karissa Yessss love that. Kari knows about magic, but only because she was helping her sister raise her magical nephew. She's also rooming with Professor North, so that's fun.

maybe pm me and we can discuss what we wanna do?

@Maria Hey Maria: that sounds good. did you want to start with something maybe at Halloween and see how they click? *quickly goes to find a costume for elvera*

Yeah, I can totally do that - ill send a thread your way soon! *also quickly finds as a costume for Quinn*

Here it is! I hope this is okay. Let me know if you want any changes!

:D

Adults - yay!

I have a few ideas. Let me know if any work for you.

With Rhi, we can do Finola again if you're interested. I'm thinking about having Fin apply for St. Mungo's so not sure if there's anything there or like if she wanted to shadow her or something.

For Briar - I think her and Siobhan McGowan have met briefly at a Ministry Christmas party, but they could be work friends if you're interested! She's the head of the Quidditch League now and generally gets along with everyone (and wouldn't care about the werewolf stuff :r ) Also, Siobhan could befriend Leigh, as well!

I have Giovanna My that could potentially be a bar niece for Alyce (although Vanna is a hot mess so if Alyce wouldn't put up with her BS, that might not work haha)

Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back