Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Swishy Spruce Wand with Chimera Scale Core
Quinn had only started teaching at Hogwarts a couple of weeks ago, and she had enjoyed it so far. The students she had met so far had seemed nice and friendly. Quinn had decided that as it was her first year here teaching at Hogwarts, that she was going to go to the Halloween Feast, dressed up in her costume. She had decided to be an elf. She had decided to go with green for her elf costume, as it one of her favourite colours. Quinn walked into the Great Hall, seeing that there were students hanging around the Great Hall. She had made her way to one of the snack tables and decided to grab herself some snacks and glancing around the room while biting into her snacks.

Elvera enjoyed the Halloween fast but she often wished it wasn't held on her mums birthday. even so, she had spent it with her mum before returning to the castle and donning her costume. the dress was simple a white one with extra rags hanging off her writs and elbows. nothing exciting but with a bit of charmwork to make it look like she was underwater. she entered the hall looking at the spectacular costumes that ranged from the funny, like the two groups dressed as food to the downright creepy. She made her way over to the table and took a pumpkin pasty. and took a bite as she watched one of the other professors get some food. Happ Halloween, your costume is stunning, It's Quinn right" she said. walking over to the other lady. if they were going to be supervising the students she may as well get to know her colleague.

Maria had never signed up to chaperone Halloween before, but she felt strangely emboldened recently. Somehow, finally getting recognised for the past she had tried so hard to run from had made everything feel... easier. So she had gotten a costume together and volunteered, keeping her eyes on the students as she made her way around the Great Hall. It was a relief not to see any signs of misbehaviour, though in looking for her own kids she had to glance away quickly from Emily's costume. She knew her daughter was an adult now and she had to get used to that, but Maria couldn't pretend to love seeing her in such short shorts. She distracted herself from her worries about her daughter with the sight of a couple of colleagues, collecting her courage as she approached the two of them, walking slightly clumsily in the unfamiliar ballet shoes. "Evening, ladies." She said with a smile to the two teachers. "I love your costumes."

Quinn looked up when she heard a voice and smiled to see who it was. It was one of her colleagues, though she had never really met a lot of them. "Hi, yes, that's me," Quinn says with a small giggle, her New York accent coming out strong before she took a bite of her food. Quinn, however, looked at her colleague's costume. "Oh my, I like your costume! The enchantment you have on it is gorgeous. I'm sorry, what was your name again?" Quinn says with a giggle as well as being polite when asking for her name. Quinn hadn't really interacted with her colleagues yet, which made her slightly forget their names. Quinn then notices another colleague of her approached them and smiled at her. "Thank you! I like yours too. The tiara is beautiful" Quinn says with a smile as she looked at the Tiara of her ballerina colleagues.

Elvera was glad that she had got the new professor right. she may not be the most social pf people but she had been at the castle long enough to know most of the staff by face and name so it was easy for her to regognise anyone new and it had been two months since the start of the year. she was however not supprised that the lady knew her name. there were a lot of new faces if you were just joining the school and she wasn't necessarily the most social. "Thank you, i thought i would try somehtign a little different" she said. she was actually surprised that she had managed to get the charm right. she brushed a piece of hair that had begun to float in front of her face away leaving instead a trail of ribbon in its wake. "Sorry, I should have introduced myself. I'm Elvera, I teach lower years divination" she said by means of introduction not sure if they should shake hands or if the plate of food they each held excused them from that act of politeness that could leave her head seer brain spinning. she had just lifted the pastry she was holding to her mouth when someone else joined the group. it took her a second to place her as while the costume wasn't as identity hiding as some of them she was not used to seeing the school counseller with her hair up. "Good evening maria. your costume is so pretty. I must say struggled to recognise you with your hair up like that." she said a statement that was not aimed to be flattery or insult but just a statement. have you both been enjoying the evening?"/b] she said, not the most exciting topic but it at least kept the conversation going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back