Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hiii everyone! It is, in fact, that time of year, where plotting beings for the next semester! If I haven't replied to a thread, please let me know and I'll try my best with the replies! So I have a new character that I will have join for the new year! I haven't given most of my characters the attention they need, so it would be great to do plots with the other characters!

-

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5538387057533259445a435253673d3d2d3335343235323831332e313439363238373563343633363835373234323831363338333638302e676966

Samantha Jacobs | Hufflepuff | 4th Year
Samantha is my little baby and the first character I have made on this site. She's a sweetheart and a loyal girl, though she does some tendencies to break the rules.
I'm planning to hopefully break that in her fifth year, but we'd have to wait and see what her fifth year is going to be like. She the clubs she's in are Hogwarts Monthly and Heta Omega, so there might be some plotting ideas. She is a huge foodie, so you'll see her somewhere with her bag filled with sweets. She recently has taken an interest in photography as well as some tree climbing. Samantha does want to become prefect, though she thinks she might not get it because of some of the rule breakings she has done, we will see how we go. She also wants to do some more self-discoveries of herself and find more of her interests, so maybe there could be someone who can help her find out more likes and dislikes for her? Samantha also likes to help people, whether it be for school or personal problems.

NEEDS: Friends (Developing friendships more), mentors, some DRAMAAA

-

13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs | Gryffindor | 3rd Year
Issac is in his third year and is the younger brother of Samantha. He is a sweet guy, though he is very sporty and is a huge procrastinator. He tends to leave school work or anything that needs to be done til the last minutes because he can't be fussed to do anything. His favourite sport, well... he kind decide on that, but it would either have to be Quidditch or Rugby. He can be very over-confident and mischievous (being up to no good) but he is a lovely and down to earth guy.

NEEDS: Friends, romance (f) and some drama!!

-

13678.jpg

Alexander Rogers | Ravenclaw | 2nd Year
Alexander is in his second year of Hogwarts and still has his stutter. But he is getting better though. He likes to explore, so I'm hoping there could be some adventurous plots for him! He loves books and history, especially any history on Hogwarts. Alexander is still getting used to the magical world and wants to start looking for his father even though his mother won't allow it, but doesn't know where to start. He also loves animals and hopes to have a career somewhere that is related to animals. Alex also loves art and carries a journal with him where ever he goes, just in case he is ever in the mood to draw something or he ever feels like about writing something that is on his mind.

NEEDS: Friends, future romance (F/M), someone to play his father that he will meet in the future, unknown family members, bullies

-

13719.jpg

Giselle Miller | Slytherin | 1st Year
Giselle is an American girl that was adopted by two amazing fathers and is forever grateful for it. Even though she has spent half a year in Hogwarts, she still doesn't like New Zealand, as it is because it is too far from her friends in America and very different than what she is used to. So I'm hoping there are a few people that she could be her friends and hopefully somehow change her mind or perspective of New Zealand. Giselle also loves anything supernatural related or ghost-related and hopes that she could somehow find out more about ghosts. Giselle is very closed off and has some trust issues due to the fact that was adopted, as she thinks her parents couldn't or didn't want her. So when meeting her, she is slightly closed off, but once you get to meet her more, she is slightly more open-minded and likes to have fun! I am also thinking of her finding her birth parents, but that will be for a long while.

NEEDS: Friends!! Drama! future romance or crushes! (F)

-

14136.jpg

Richard Andrews | Hufflepuff | 1st Year
Richard, or Ricky, what he likes to be called, is in his first year of Hogwarts and is getting used to all things magic. He is a muggleborn and has a high interest in learning anything magic. I'm, hoping that there might be some characters that could help Ricky to learn more about the magic world. I don't know what part of the magic world, but anything will be fine. Ricky loves baking, as this was bonding time with his mother. He loves to bake anything and doesn't mind if he had a baking partner. He also loves to do pranks, so any plots relating to pranks would be amazing! He always has a small notebook he takes with him everywhere to write down his prank ideas. Ricky also has an interest in music and plays the guitar.

NEEDS: Friends, A pranking group of friends!

-

14606.jpg

Morgan Harvelle | Hufflepuff | 1st Year
Morgan is one of the Harvelle triplets and is part goblin. Morgan is a shy little girl who loves anything art, baking or plants. She's a mummy's girl, as she loves her mother very much, as well as having a close bond with her brother and sister. Morgan has an interest in drawing and paintings, even though she thinks that she isn't good at it, but I think, with a little more practice, she will get better! She loves baking because it always gives her memories of being back home with her siblings. She also loves ballet and tries to do it at school in her free time when she can. Morgan is very imaginative and likes to write stories from her imagination, so I'm hoping there could be a plot about imagination or something haha

NEEDS: Friends! Bullys?

-

15611.jpg

Valencia Addington | Unsorted | 10 Years Old
Over here we have my new character, Valencia! I feel like she might be an interesting character, but we will have to see how we go. She is a muggleborn, but has no clue about what the magic world is like, and hopes to have a mentor of some kind to help her learn about the magical world. She is very spontaneous and likes to do things at the moment. She has a love for science and all things about the galaxy and the stars. Valencia has a twin brother who will also attend Hogwarts, but I'm hoping that someone could play her twin brother, so them interacting in future roleplays will be a lot easier. Valencia is very optimistic and open-minded, as she likes to see things in different perspectives, not just in one point of view. I feel like Valencia would be a huge nerd, because as mentioned, she loves science, but also because she loves books and comic books.

NEEDS: Friends, TWIN BROTHER, drama?

-

Well, that is most of my characters there! If you want to roleplay with one of my adults, please let me know and we can discuss somethings! The bolded words are what I most need or if roleplayer wouldn't mind making a character for my characters plotline. If you'd like to make a character as Alex's dad, or unknown family members or Valencia's twin brother, please don't be afraid to PM me! It would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy your day or night wherever you are in the world! xx

Hello!

So few things to offer;
One - Leia Hume could be a friend or potential love interest to either Isaac Jacobs or Alexander Rogers - She's a slytherin whose very keen to keep her status, she studies but tries very hard to hide it. She can be nice, but she's also quick to snap at people. She could be a friend or a bit of an anatognist towards either. She's keen to start dating- if only because she's tired of attending celebrations alone.

two - Giselle and Liusaidh could RP together again - I'm not sure they'd be friends - but it could still be fun.

Three - I have an unsorted - Branson Archer - who could be a friend to Valencia. His dad works in the school library and it's a magical family so he's very knowledgable about the magical world. Big reader, loves books. Enjoys divination - though he's a bit young.

Four - I also have Daintree who could be friends with Sam, he's got a similar drive to become a prefect (despite doing the absolute minimum work) so maybe they could bond over something like that?

let me know!

Hi Maria!

Maybe for Samantha I could offer Eric for any more drama, or Alice Holland as maybe a sort of mentor figure, being an older Hufflepuff prefect?

I would also love to do more with Alexander and Lucas?

For your firsties I have Ivy and Violette, maybe either could be a friend for Giselle? Though I fear with Ivy she might clash more. Violette I could also offer as a pranking victim for Ricky :r

Hey hey Maria, I have a couple of ideas for you!

For Richard I could offer Flynn. He is also a first year who is into causing trouble and pranking, so I could see the two of them getting along and bonding over that. Or we could turn it on it's head and say they are pranking rivals, which could be interesting to see them trying to one-up each other all of the time. But it's up to you which route would work better!

And for Valencia I have Eoin. He's also a muggleborn and also pretty nerdy himself and spends most of his time with a nose stuck in his books and keeping away from people. So they could end up being study partners when they reach Hogwarts if you would be interested in that, also bonding over the fact they are both muggleborn and have no idea about this magic business. Though I tell you now, Eoin will end up hating magic just because it makes no sense and his brain is far too logical for this nonsense :doh:

Oh wow, i have left all these til last lol, so a lot of replies to get through!

Leia Hume could be a friend or potential love interest to either Isaac Jacobs or Alexander Rogers - She's a slytherin whose very keen to keep her status, she studies but tries very hard to hide it. She can be nice, but she's also quick to snap at people. She could be a friend or a bit of an anatognist towards either. She's keen to start dating- if only because she's tired of attending celebrations alone.

Hi Emzies!

I think this would be a cool idea! I think Leia and Alex had roleplayed once together, so I can see something there as a friendship. We could see how they interact for a couple roleplays or something, and see if there could be some potential love interest there?

Giselle and Liusaidh could RP together again - I'm not sure they'd be friends - but it could still be fun.

Oh yes! I think this would be fun! I think they have roleplayed once with that big Slytherin first year girl thread so there might be some interesting dynamic between them.

I have an unsorted - Branson Archer - who could be a friend to Valencia. His dad works in the school library and it's a magical family so he's very knowledgable about the magical world. Big reader, loves books. Enjoys divination - though he's a bit young.

Ooo how exciting! I love seeing new characters haha but I think Branson and Valencia could be friends. Valencia has no clue about the wizarding world, so I think it would be cool for her to have a friend that could give her information about the wizarding world!

Maybe for Samantha I could offer Eric for any more drama, or Alice Holland as maybe a sort of mentor figure, being an older Hufflepuff prefect?

Hi Daph!

Ooo some interesting offers! I think it would be cool to see some dynamic between Alice and Samantha and see how they get a long. We can always have some drama between Eric and Sam whenever as well - so either one would be interesting! I'm up for either or both!

I would also love to do more with Alexander and Lucas?

Oh yes, please! I always love having them roleplaying together! :D

For your firsties I have Ivy and Violette, maybe either could be a friend for Giselle? Though I fear with Ivy she might clash more. Violette I could also offer as a pranking victim for Ricky :r

Ooo interesting, very interesting! I'm up for either of them to roleplay with Giselle, since I haven't done much with her, so any of them is good for me! - Ooo a pranking victim for Ricky? That's an interesting thought! I like that idea, though his pranks are harmless, so we can see how that goes.

For Richard I could offer Flynn. He is also a first year who is into causing trouble and pranking, so I could see the two of them getting along and bonding over that. Or we could turn it on it's head and say they are pranking rivals, which could be interesting to see them trying to one-up each other all of the time. But it's up to you which route would work better!

Hi Charlie!

Oh, this is cool! I can see both ideas tbh haha! Maybe we could have like a mixture of threads? Like maybe we could do some threads where they prank together and some threads where they can prank rivals if that makes sense in a way? (These could be for future threads too? who knows haha)

And for Valencia I have Eoin. He's also a muggleborn and also pretty nerdy himself and spends most of his time with a nose stuck in his books and keeping away from people. So they could end up being study partners when they reach Hogwarts if you would be interested in that, also bonding over the fact they are both muggleborn and have no idea about this magic business. Though I tell you now, Eoin will end up hating magic just because it makes no sense and his brain is far too logical for this nonsense :doh:

Oh, this is good! i can totally see this! I feel like this would be a good bonding thing between them, since they're both nerdy and muggleborn. I can see that Valencia will dislike the magic thing for a while, as it makes her very confused - she loves science a lot, so it would make no sense to her, so it would be a while until she comes around with magic haha but yeah! They can totally end up being study partners, I think Valencia would like a study partner haha

Hi Emzies!

I think this would be a cool idea! I think Leia and Alex had roleplayed once together, so I can see something there as a friendship. We could see how they interact for a couple roleplays or something, and see if there could be some potential love interest there?

Oh yes! I think this would be fun! I think they have roleplayed once with that big Slytherin first year girl thread so there might be some interesting dynamic between them.

Ooo how exciting! I love seeing new characters haha but I think Branson and Valencia could be friends. Valencia has no clue about the wizarding world, so I think it would be cool for her to have a friend that could give her information about the wizarding world!

I'm happy to RP Leia and Alex a few more times to see if it works! Would you want to start something or would you like me to?

Giselle and Liusaidh would be fun, we could do a thread with them, maybe if Giselle wanted, some minor forest related rule breaking?

Bran and Valencia! Would be up for it, if she's about the wizarding areas, would happy for them to meet anywhere, would you want to start it or would you like me to?

[/QUOTE]
I'm happy to RP Leia and Alex a few more times to see if it works! Would you want to start something or would you like me to?

Giselle and Liusaidh would be fun, we could do a thread with them, maybe if Giselle wanted, some minor forest related rule breaking?

Bran and Valencia! Would be up for it, if she's about the wizarding areas, would happy for them to meet anywhere, would you want to start it or would you like me to?

Would you be able to start something between Leia and Alex? I can start with Bran and Valencia? - Is there a particular place you'd like or would be good for them to meet?

Yes! For Liusaidh and Giselle that could work! would you like to start that? or shall I?

I can start the leia and Alex one, any particularly place he might be?
Branson can be just about anywhere, so I'm flexible with that.

And I can start something for Liusaidh and Giselle

I can start the leia and Alex one, any particularly place he might be?
Branson can be just about anywhere, so I'm flexible with that.

Okay cool! I'll try and get started on the thread sometime this week! :D Alex can be found anywhere in Hogwarts. But he does like to go outside or do some art! :D

Hi Maria!! So I don’t have anyone to really offer but if the spot is still open, i could roleplay Valencia’s twin brother? I’m not sure if you have anything planned for him yet but if you don’t i do have some ideas

Hi Charlie!

Oh, this is cool! I can see both ideas tbh haha! Maybe we could have like a mixture of threads? Like maybe we could do some threads where they prank together and some threads where they can prank rivals if that makes sense in a way? (These could be for future threads too? who knows haha)

Oh, this is good! i can totally see this! I feel like this would be a good bonding thing between them, since they're both nerdy and muggleborn. I can see that Valencia will dislike the magic thing for a while, as it makes her very confused - she loves science a lot, so it would make no sense to her, so it would be a while until she comes around with magic haha but yeah! They can totally end up being study partners, I think Valencia would like a study partner haha

A mixture sounds like a good idea! It would be fun to have pranking friends who get along but also constantly in a friendly rivalry with each other to see who can pull off the best prank. But I am quite happy to put the two of them together and see what happens, though I can actually (surprisingly as he generally doesn't like anyone) see him and Richie getting along quite nicely! Especially if there is a friendly competition involved, hehe.

Yeah, Eoin would deffo need someone to bond with over the whole 'muggleborn' and 'new to magic' sort of thing because he's just completely stressed about it and doesn't really know what to do with himself. I think it would be nice if these two met pre-Hogwarts if you would be down for it? Just so we can get the friendship going and actually supporting each other before they both reach Hogwarts next year if that makes sense?

Hi Maria!! So I don’t have anyone to really offer but if the spot is still open, i could roleplay Valencia’s twin brother? I’m not sure if you have anything planned for him yet but if you don’t i do have some ideas

Hii Soho!

Thats okay! And yes the spot is still open! The name, personality and face-claim and all are up to you! You can always PM me you're ideas! :D

A mixture sounds like a good idea! It would be fun to have pranking friends who get along but also constantly in a friendly rivalry with each other to see who can pull off the best prank. But I am quite happy to put the two of them together and see what happens, though I can actually (surprisingly as he generally doesn't like anyone) see him and Richie getting along quite nicely! Especially if there is a friendly competition involved, hehe.

Yeah, Eoin would deffo need someone to bond with over the whole 'muggleborn' and 'new to magic' sort of thing because he's just completely stressed about it and doesn't really know what to do with himself. I think it would be nice if these two met pre-Hogwarts if you would be down for it? Just so we can get the friendship going and actually supporting each other before they both reach Hogwarts next year if that makes sense?

Yess! I'm excited for this haha!

Oh yeah! I'm totally down for them meeting up! I think this would be a good idea so they at least know someone when they go to Hogwarts and aren't totally alone :D

Hii Soho!

Thats okay! And yes the spot is still open! The name, personality and face-claim and all are up to you! You can always PM me you're ideas! :D

I’ll plan a bit and get back to you soon! :)

Yess! I'm excited for this haha!

Oh yeah! I'm totally down for them meeting up! I think this would be a good idea so they at least know someone when they go to Hogwarts and aren't totally alone :D
So do you want to go ahead and split the starters? You start one and I can start the other? I could do the Richie/Flynn starter if you're okay doing the one for Eoin/Valencia

Would you be able to start something between Leia and Alex? I can start with Bran and Valencia? - Is there a particular place you'd like or would be good for them to meet?

Yes! For Liusaidh and Giselle that could work! would you like to start that? or shall I?
Here!

So do you want to go ahead and split the starters? You start one and I can start the other? I could do the Richie/Flynn starter if you're okay doing the one for Eoin/Valencia

Sounds great to me!

Sounds great to me!

@Stefan Archer A thread between Bran and Valencia! I hope this is okay! Let me know if you want any changes or anything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back