Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon Baros felt honored to be able to send out roses this year. After all, he needed to get out there anyway. The first delivery was to mister @Vader Hume who worked in Accio. He rounded the table, and started to shout, "Vader! Is Vader Hume here?" Zennon waved the yellow rose for the Gryffindor, wherever he may be.

Vader had taken a little break from the work that he'd been doing to get something from the great hall. He'd been minding his own business his whole rose giving day over, the flower crown was still on his head, and he had plenty of work he had to spend the rest of the day doing, it didn't matter that it had already been a long day and he was functioning under too little sleep. His head snapped up when he heard someone call out his name, saying it loudly where several people were bound to hear it. He stood up quickly and waved the boy over, "Me, that's me," he spoke quickly, motioning for the slightly older boy to come over to him, any previous tiredness had been drowned out by the boy's loud exclamations of his name even if only momentarily.

Zennon cocked his head to the side with Vader's behavior, but ultimately, thought nothing about it. He rushed over to the Gryffindor's side. He grinned and held out the rose for him. "Hey, got a rose for you, and a note!" Zennon smiled gently, hoping that this would bring a smile to his face.
Don’t work too hard, Vader! Take care of yourself. I love you!
Love, Alice

Vader took the rose, pleased that at least it wasn't pink like the one from Pho. He definitely couldn't deal with another pink rose. He felt himself blush slightly at the older boy's gently smile before just taking the note that went with the rose and reading it over. Alice. He read the words over twice, smiling softly at them. He didn't have much of a choice about how hard he had to work, he ran accio, there was little time for him to relax. He looked back at the boy who'd delivered the rose and gave a little smile. He reached for his camera and then held it up slightly, "Would you mind if I took a picture of you with the roses?" Vader asked a little nervous that he might not react in a calm manner.

Zennon expected to just leave but before he could even turn around, Vader asked him if he could take his picture. Zennon chuckled. "Yeah, that would be fine. For the yearbook, right?" Zennon held up the roses and gave a small smile. That question seemed a little dumb. Why else would he want a picture of Zennon?

Vader gave a non-commital sort of shrug at the question, "Kind of," the boy replied shyly, "I just don't think wizards take enough pictures of things, and since I can, why not let people keep a memory of something like this," Vader replied, keeping his gaze on the ground between them, this boy made him a bit nervous for seemingly no reason...he didn't want to embarrass himself by rambling too much. But he took his camera and held it up to take the picture, "Be sure to move around since its magical," Vader reminded, "Ready?"

"That sounds really nice actually," Zennon replied to the Gryffindor lad. This was a good memory for him, and it would sound cool to keep it around for a while anyway. He nodded that he was ready, and beamed as much as he could while giving an excited wave toward the camera. He didn't really know what else to do so he also tossed up a peace sign and stuck his tongue out playfully. "Was that enough moving around?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back