Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose was carrying the roses she received from the organizers, they had cards stuck to them with little messages and a name on the outside. Now she only had to find the person that corresponded with the names. Some names she recognized and she decided to do those first. This name wasn't from someone in her year and the only reason she knew this person was that he was the leader of the club she had joined. She hadn't liked the painting activity, but she loved caring for the patch of dirt, flowers and everything else that was currently growing. Rose walked towards the Wild Patch with her basket of flowers and hoped to spot @Elliot Briar there. Rose looked up to this person, it was something she would also love to do when she was older. Rose spotted him at the patch and walked over. ''Hello Elliot, I got something for you!'' Rose said while holding out her little basket of roses.

Elliot was glad he'd had a moment with how busy today was to check in on the Wild Patch and make sure they were all set with roses. As stressful as it felt, he was glad Alice was one of the organizers, which made helping feel slightly less daunting. He was just clearing away some cut stems when someone else walked over. "Oh, hey Rosemarie, thanks," He said with a small smile. "Deliveries been going okay?"

The fact that Elliot knew her name excited Rose. For her he was somewhat of a hero. Someone who seemed as excited about herbology and plants like she was. ''Yeah, although I find it scary talking to the more older students that I don't know.'' Luckily she only had two relative unknown ones that were older. ''This yellow rose is for you, you grew these right?' Rose said while handing over the rose. ''Happy Valentine's Elliot!'' Rose said excitingly while waiting for Elliot to read the note.

Thank you for always being a good friend to me (and keeping your rat out of my things) (mostly)

Sincerely,

Clifton

"Yeah, honestly I still feel nervous talking to the older students too," Elliot said sheepishly. The younger ones were slightly less scary, but he definitely still preferred deliveries to people he knew. Elliot took the rose and the note from Rosemarie with a smile, nodding at her question. "Yeah, obviously can't take all the credit but the Wild Patch has helped out for as long as I've been at school at least. I'm glad you're helping too," He said, nodding to her roses and giving her an awkward thumbs up. "Thanks, you too."

Rose found it reassuring that her fear wasn't as crazy as she had thought. Even someone she looked up to said the same. ''I am so scared that someone gets angry over their rose and take it out on me'' Rose muttered, she knew it was stupid but some students scared her to death. ''Do you know when the next wild patch event is?'' Rose hoped it was going to be something with actual gardening or growing, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She had attended the first event and decided to dug out weeds, she didn't like painting or building.

Clifton's note made Elliot smile and he made a mental note to check on Penne to make sure she wasn't going to bug his roommates anytime soon. He gave Rosemarie a sympathetic look when she expressed her fears. "Well, I guess the good news is I've only ever seen roses make other people happy, I guess? So hopefully you'll be safe," He tried to assure her, not certain he was doing a very good job. "We should have another one coming up soon, but you're welcome to come by the patch any time if you wanna help take care of the plants. It's always open," Elliot said, thinking about how he'd have to iron out some details with William soon, but encouraged that Rosemarie was clearly so interested in the club.

Rose smiled ''That is some good news indeed'' Rose looked at the other roses she had to deliver. Most names she recognized and she was pretty sure that most of those students were really nice. ''That sounds like fun, can't wait'' Rose was hoping for a very practical, getting dirt everywhere event. Something like a buried treasure event where you could only use small shovels to make holes to find little prizes. Rose smiled, she loved these deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back