Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Charlie)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Walnut Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Phoebe wasn't too interested in Halloween as a holiday, but she enjoyed the way it was celebrated at Hogwarts. Last year she'd had a blast with Oswald in his dragon costume, and some other kid she still didn't know. She had been an assassin then, and though that would be appropriate now with the game going on, she had settled on something more simple. Borrowing some dark lipstick from an older girl, she had decided to go as a goth. It wasn't the most creative costume in the world, but she didn't need to be the best at dressing up. That didn't say anything about her intelligence, after all.

The tent caught her interest, and she went over to it. She had fun playing around with the mirrors for a while before growing bored, though she did wonder if this was a tent they kept somewhere and took out for this day, or if it was something that was conjured with magic. She carefully felt at the fabric, wondering if it would feel different if it was conjured by magic, and when they would learn to make things like big tents.

Halloween was a holiday Ainsley had never really celebrated before Hogwarts. She didn't feel quite what she was doing when it came to costumes. It had startled her a few years ago when she and Amber won an award for their costumes, she hadn't really felt like she knew what she was doing, and had been too intimidated to try dressing up since, as it felt like nothing else could be as good. This year Ainsley felt like trying new things though, so she had dressed up, using a potion to turn her hair black, and wearing the darkest clothes she could find.

Wandering around the festival, she was surprised to see another girl dressed in similar dark tones. Ainsley wasn't one to approach people usually, but Ainsley was going outside her comfort zones this year, so she walked over to the girl, smiling shyly. "I like your costume."

Phoebe looked up when she heard a voice and grinned when she saw a girl in a similar costume to herself. She was taller, and actually seemed to have dyed her hair. "Oh hey, I like yours too. I guess I wasn't all that original." She said with a slight grin. "I'm Phoebe, do you think they conjured this tent for the event?" She said, pointing at it. "Have you been inside yet? The mirrors are pretty fun." She wasn't shy, and even though this girl seemed significantly older it was always interesting to meet new people. Though the girl wasn't a Ravenclaw, so Phoebe wasn't really sure if she would appreciate her thoughts. "I always wonder how they make the decorations. Are they the same ones from last year or do they just conjure and vanish them each year?"

Ainsley smiled, pleased that the girl received her compliment well. "Thanks... I'm Ainsley." She introduced herself, glancing up at the tent. Ainsley shook her head - she hadn't had much time to explore yet. "I haven't, what sort of things are in there?" She asked curiously, peering around the tent. She nodded, considering the other girl's point about the decorations. "I don't really know. I suppose they must have some kind of storage area for at least some of this stuff, but I've never seen any storage room in the school. I can't imagine anyone conjuring something as big as the tent though." She smiled, looking around. "The decorations are nice though. I love how much work goes into making the Great Hall look different."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back