Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
So I wasn't going to do one, but with Y42 starting now and adding a new character into the mix, decided to throw all my lads out there for some stuff.

15411.jpg

Flynn North . 7th Year
Now in his seventh year Flynn is just vibing. He's still a bit of a jerk, but he's kind of mellowed out. Prefect, very glad he hasn't been made Head Boy, co-president of the SDA, and Gryffindor seeker, and rather bitter that he wasn't named Captain this year. He's always around to ruin the mood and be inappropriate about things. In a committed relationship with Ivy Ashworth. Always up for causing havoc and making the Professor's lives hell, or just being a general bad influence.

Looking for: first years he can make cry, younger students who might think he's a good role model (mistake), students to corrupt
15504.jpg

Eoin Armati . 6th Year
Eoin is still not happy in the slightest to be back at Hogwarts, but there is little he can do about it. Still a prefect and still not bothered about it. Still very much against magic and thinks that Muggles are better and will happily say as much, so always up for that kind of drama. Kind of given up on school and doesn't care about his grades anymore. Will fite you about the eel. Practically lives in the lake and spends most time awake exploring the depths

Looking for: People to argue about magic/muggles with, other people interested in the lake and the eel
17715.jpg

Rhys Garner . 5th Year
In his fifth year, Rhys is a little stressed over his OWLs, but is trying to keep a level head about things. A little disappointed he wasn't made a prefect, but doesn't think it's that big a deal. He's a reporter for the monthly and can usually be found either writing or spending his time sketching. Lowkey a jerk and will turn on you the moment it benefits him. Secretly likes baking and can be found in the kitchens when no one else is there. Potions whizz.

Looking for: Friends (finally), younger students he could tutor in potions, anything monthly related, people willing to model for his sketches.
16437.jpg

Jingyi Huang . 4th Year
Jingyi is very upset this year after his twin decided to ditch him and the school for Hogwarts Scotland for a year and he certainly hadn't taken it very well. Certainly more emotional than normal and struggling way more in classes now Xinyi isn't there to take notes for him. Still loves Quidditch despite giving up in trying out for the team anymore and is still a big troublemaker and can be found all over the castle trying to come up with the next biggest prank. In the scouts.

Looking for: People he can actually call friends, people to chat quidditch with/practice, pranking buddies, maybe romance plots? (girls), scout plots
20341.jpg

Zagreus Kohler . 3rd Year
If you don't know yet, Zagreus's whole vibe is just vibrating anxiously in a corner. He still struggles with conversation and actually reaching out to people, but he's desperate to make friends and not be awkward and alone for the rest of his life. He is nice enough once you actually manage to get him to open up. Loves plants and nature and can usually be found outside on the grounds or sitting in the gardens. Also likes quidditch even if he's convinced himself he's not even that good at it. He also really struggles with magic.

Looking for: Friends please for the love of GOD, people he can practice quidditch with, someone to help/tutor him get more confident with his magic
22319.jpg

Mischa Falter-Butera . 2nd Year
Mischa is my second year and he is absolutely a little ass, but I love him. He's a compulsive liar and will just say whatever happens to pop into his head at the time with very little thought about it. He's loud and chatty and an absolute mess, but he's really friendly and will talk your ear off if you'll let him get started. Obsessed with quidditch and desperate to make the team at some point. Also really loves music and plays the guitar and would love the opportunity to play with other people some time.

Looking for: Friends, enemies, people to play quidditch with, other musicians (busking sesh?), people who want to start a band maybe?
24761.jpg

Finley Holmes . 1st Year
Ah my cave kid. Finley is an orphan and never knew his parents, but has pretty much given up hope of ever getting adopted. He is rather apathetic about most things and doesn't care about much. He's also as dense as a box of bricks and has always been called rather academically challenged. Finley is not really a nice person and has never had friends as most people think he's weird. Not that he cares and isn't looking for friends anyway. He acts cold to most people and avoids attachment because if he never gets attached, he can never be hurt. Big abandonment issues.

Looking for: People trying to befriend him, most likely enemies, literally anything I have nothing planned with him!
19021.jpg

Professor Hiro Aoki . Muggle Studies 3-4 . 29
The eldest of my lot, Hiro is your friendly Year 3 and 4 Muggle Studies Professor and has held the position now for a year, so is pretty comfortable in the position. He loves his job and just wants to share the joys of the Muggle world with anyone he can. In the past he also used to be a pro-Quidditch player, so he is always down to talk the sport or just offer advice to anyone if they happen to need it. There is not a bad bone in his body and he's genuinely a nice guy who's willing to help anyone. He is also a good source of dad jokes, especially when he gets a bit of alcohol in him.

Looking for: Friends, romance (male or female), students who might want his advice, people to gush about muggles with, people he can bother with 'car talk'
15472.jpg

Hyun Ong Hae. MACUSA . 19
My only other adult at the moment, I really have not done much with Hyun the past couple of years and want to change that. He's 19 and graduated Illvermorny a couple of years ago. Now working for MACUSA as a liaison to the South Korean government, a position he only got because of his father's connections. He's a Pureblood but has never really cared much about that, but his parents are starting to really pressure him into finding a decent match, as he has been single forever. A nice guy with good vibes and very easy to get along with.

Looking for: Friends, work-related plots, romance plots (girls only), work buddies/co-workers
23806.jpg

Jupiter Ascot . Y43
The eldest of my unsorted kids, Jupiter is the older brother of Mercury (Maria's character) and is due to attend HNZ next year. He's from a magical family and is fully expecting to be sorted into Ravenclaw like both of his parents. He's a pretty anti-social kid, though will happily talk to anyone about comic books if you happen to get him on the subject. His whole vibe is the Portal Space Cube. He's also working on his own comic book, though won't let anyone read it until it's finished. Also in the scouts

Looking for: Friends and future classmates, anyone to talk 'space' with, scout mates and friends
24072.jpg

Rowan Roscoe . Y46
And to the youngest, we have Rowan. He's not due to be sorted until Y46. He's another pretty quiet boy, but it just takes a bit of work to get him to open up. When he does he's quite happy to chat. He's the son of a wandmaker and is absolutely fascinated with the whole subject, so can be often found hovering around Ollivanders whenever he's in obsidian harbor with his parents. He probably knows more about trees and wand cores than any reasonable seven-year-old. He's also in the scouts, though doesn't really enjoy the meetings much.

Looking for: Friends, future classmates, anything scout related, Ollivander's employees / other wandmakers he can bother

Charlie I just want to say I love your ever-growing cast of complicated boys, lets see what I have

Flynn & Anisha - I got inspired by you saying he might be a good role model, as Anisha would probably think he's awesome :p she's a very curious first year so she might ask him some questions. I could see this going really well or really poorly.

Eoin & Natalia - They clashed in first year about the muggle vs magic subject, could be fun to see how they'd interact now? Natalia is a bit less certain of herself and her views these days, she might be a bit more open to his point of view (or not, depending on the conversation)

Isadora & Jingyi - They'd know each other from scouts and from being in the same house, I could offer her as a possible romance? Maybe of the 'we're definitely dating even though we barely talk and only hold hands sometimes' variety of early teens?

For Zagreus I can also offer Isadora as I think they've had a thread before, but I also can offer you Penelope who is a year below him and might be a better fit. She's also very awkward but very sweet as well. I figure she may be a good fit for him, friend-wise? They can just be quiet and awkward together.

Charlie I just want to say I love your ever-growing cast of complicated boys, lets see what I have

Flynn & Anisha - I got inspired by you saying he might be a good role model, as Anisha would probably think he's awesome :p she's a very curious first year so she might ask him some questions. I could see this going really well or really poorly.

Eoin & Natalia - They clashed in first year about the muggle vs magic subject, could be fun to see how they'd interact now? Natalia is a bit less certain of herself and her views these days, she might be a bit more open to his point of view (or not, depending on the conversation)

Isadora & Jingyi - They'd know each other from scouts and from being in the same house, I could offer her as a possible romance? Maybe of the 'we're definitely dating even though we barely talk and only hold hands sometimes' variety of early teens?

For Zagreus I can also offer Isadora as I think they've had a thread before, but I also can offer you Penelope who is a year below him and might be a better fit. She's also very awkward but very sweet as well. I figure she may be a good fit for him, friend-wise? They can just be quiet and awkward together.
I don't mean to make them complicated, it just happens :/

Flynn + Anisha: Thinking Flynn is awesome is probably the biggest mistake to make. He is very much not awesome, but I am curious to see how Flynn would actually handle a first year who thinks he is cool XD

Eoin + Natalia: They did indeed clash at one point, but I am curious to see how they would actually get along now. Especially seeing as Eoin has only gone harder on his whole 'magic sucks and muggles are better' train

Isadora + Jingyi: Oh I am absolutely down for them 'definitely dating' but they literally just hang out sometimes and occasionally hold hands. That sounds like the type of boyfriend Jingyi would be anyway. Happy to work something out with them.

Zag + Penelope: Oh I like the idea of the two of them, as she is younger Zag might feel like he needs to look out for her or something, which might help him open up a little more than usual. Even if it will still be incredibly awkward.

Okay I am disorganized as hell but I can start a thread for Aine and Zagreus if you're down? (I'm on mid-semester break now I can finally really get organized...i swear...) i had also suggested to Kiersten maybe a group 3rd year puff thread if you'd be interested? Everyone can be awkward in a circle :r

My odd offering is maybe Renata to be a low key friend to Rhys? He'll probably roll his eyes at her behind her back but she also likes baking so it could always be a "we don't need to talk about this outside the kitchens" deal, idk. She could also model for a sketch.

Also offering Aine to either Eoin or Finley, the former more possibly they hang out while swimming in the lake and rant about how much better muggles are, latter an optional "f yeah, people suck", probably more the former option though.

I don't mean to make them complicated, it just happens :/

Flynn + Anisha: Thinking Flynn is awesome is probably the biggest mistake to make. He is very much not awesome, but I am curious to see how Flynn would actually handle a first year who thinks he is cool XD

Eoin + Natalia: They did indeed clash at one point, but I am curious to see how they would actually get along now. Especially seeing as Eoin has only gone harder on his whole 'magic sucks and muggles are better' train

Isadora + Jingyi: Oh I am absolutely down for them 'definitely dating' but they literally just hang out sometimes and occasionally hold hands. That sounds like the type of boyfriend Jingyi would be anyway. Happy to work something out with them.

Zag + Penelope: Oh I like the idea of the two of them, as she is younger Zag might feel like he needs to look out for her or something, which might help him open up a little more than usual. Even if it will still be incredibly awkward.
I genuinely like it, they're all so interesting.

Flynn & Anisha would be so funny. As I'm writing her I'm noticing she's quite a bit like Ivy (though a bit less aggressively of a know it all) so it would be interesting to see haha.

Eoin and Natalia sounds interesting, especially if he challenges her world views a bit.

Hhaha glad you like the idea of Isadora and Jingyi, it would be very funny.

Zag and Penelope I feel are just a good match, vibe-wise. They're both equally awkward it cancels each other out.

Would you want to do all these plots around now or spread them out a bit more?

Hello, it's me

Eoin x Isaiah: my boy might be the perfect candidate to have a muggle/magic debate with because 1) he cannot wrap his head around the fact that some students at Hogwarts don't like magic and 2) I feel like this would be funny because Eoin is probably way better at formulating arguments than Zay is and he would get so annoyed by that because magic is cool

Rhys x Ivelisse: idk I quite liked their interaction in the quidditch shop and I feel like there's some chance of them becoming friends? She'd also 100% model for any sketches

Zagreus x Kiara: could be friends? She'd probably like him because she's not the most extraverted person either + they share a similar interest when it comes to plants and nature

Pretend I didn't forget to reply to this okay thanks

Okay I am disorganized as hell but I can start a thread for Aine and Zagreus if you're down? (I'm on mid-semester break now I can finally really get organized...i swear...) i had also suggested to Kiersten maybe a group 3rd year puff thread if you'd be interested? Everyone can be awkward in a circle :r

My odd offering is maybe Renata to be a low key friend to Rhys? He'll probably roll his eyes at her behind her back but she also likes baking so it could always be a "we don't need to talk about this outside the kitchens" deal, idk. She could also model for a sketch.

Also offering Aine to either Eoin or Finley, the former more possibly they hang out while swimming in the lake and rant about how much better muggles are, latter an optional "f yeah, people suck", probably more the former option though.
Yes if you would like to start something for Aine and Zag I totally wouldn't say no. And I am also down for a 3rd year puff thread as well!

I think it would be a pretty low-key friendship and honestly, he would probably try and blackmail her or something into not telling anyone about his little baking habit or something because he really doesn't want the information to get out xD

Aine and Eoin could be fun because he is always happy to talk about the eel and other creatures living in the lake and will probably bore you to death about it. And will happily to talk to anyone who thinks that Muggles are better as well

I genuinely like it, they're all so interesting.

Flynn & Anisha would be so funny. As I'm writing her I'm noticing she's quite a bit like Ivy (though a bit less aggressively of a know it all) so it would be interesting to see haha.

Eoin and Natalia sounds interesting, especially if he challenges her world views a bit.

Hhaha glad you like the idea of Isadora and Jingyi, it would be very funny.

Zag and Penelope I feel are just a good match, vibe-wise. They're both equally awkward it cancels each other out.

Would you want to do all these plots around now or spread them out a bit more?
Flynn + Anisha: Well after the club fair Flynn definitely thinks that she's rather annoying lmaaao so yes it certainly would be interesting.

And with Zag + Penelope, they're both on the Quidditch team now so that could be the starting point for them actually talking perhaps O<O

But hmm I don't mind, if you have the time we could try and do it all now, but I don't mind trying to spread them out a bit as well.

Hello, it's me

Eoin x Isaiah: my boy might be the perfect candidate to have a muggle/magic debate with because 1) he cannot wrap his head around the fact that some students at Hogwarts don't like magic and 2) I feel like this would be funny because Eoin is probably way better at formulating arguments than Zay is and he would get so annoyed by that because magic is cool

Rhys x Ivelisse: idk I quite liked their interaction in the quidditch shop and I feel like there's some chance of them becoming friends? She'd also 100% model for any sketches

Zagreus x Kiara: could be friends? She'd probably like him because she's not the most extraverted person either + they share a similar interest when it comes to plants and nature

Hello me, I'm dad.

Eoin + Isaiah: Oh yes if you get Eoin on the subject or bring it up he will quite happily sit there and have a rather extensive debate about how he thinks magic sucks and why. And yes he is also quite good at formulating arguments so Zay should be in for a good time there haha.

Rhys + Ivelisse: Yes I think after their chat I could see the two of them actually getting along. And he would quite happily sketch her any day if she wanted to model for him.

Zag + Kiara: I am always down to try with them! Though Zag can be awkward at first he is genuinely a nice boy, he just takes a bit to open up. It might help if they did talk about plants and such as it is something he cares about.

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/uncertainty.113164/ for Zag

started writing it, had a breakdown, bon appetit (let me know if you need me to change anything).

I can start something for Eoin if you like? I feel like they'd weirdly get along (even if she's already enthusiastically listening to Weston) because as much as she appreciates some magic she's very pro-muggle and may start ranting that they don't even have a pool, how backwards.

Will keep the others on the backburner for the moment but I'm down to try out Yuelia and Mischa in s2 around the duelling tourney/DADA class for competitiveness (and hope that my muse for her is solidly back hooray for anxiety). Rhys blackmailing would be fun too but up to you, no pressure if you aren't feeling it.

Eoin + Isaiah: Oh yes if you get Eoin on the subject or bring it up he will quite happily sit there and have a rather extensive debate about how he thinks magic sucks and why. And yes he is also quite good at formulating arguments so Zay should be in for a good time there haha.

Rhys + Ivelisse: Yes I think after their chat I could see the two of them actually getting along. And he would quite happily sketch her any day if she wanted to model for him.

Zag + Kiara: I am always down to try with them! Though Zag can be awkward at first he is genuinely a nice boy, he just takes a bit to open up. It might help if they did talk about plants and such as it is something he cares about.
Alright I'm back

All three sound great! Any one(s) you'd like to start with?

I'm here.

Are we still on for Amelie and Hyun?

Also for Hiro, he and Mallory could be friends but also maybe he could flirt a bit with my Elijah? Nothing serious to start, just see what happens?

Hey,

I've got Grace to offer as a friend enemy or frenemy for Finley? She can be quite sociable, but doesn't want to be at Hogwarts at all, so would be fun to see how they'd interact. Could go in any direction, really xD Lmk if you have anything in mind!

Hey :)

I can offer my sixth year Gryffindor Pascal Watties as a possible friend for Eoin. Pascal hasn't been very social during his time at Hogwarts and in the middle of dealing with family troubles has kept to himself. Like Eoin, Pascal isn't a fan of Hogwarts, but this is because he thinks going to a boarding school for most of the year is keeping him from his dream of being a famous performer. Pascal also does love muggle pop culture and is familiar with this.

I can see Pascal and Eoin talking about how much they both think Hogwarts sucks and possibly bond over this and talk about muggle stardom or something. Pascal wouldn't usually be near the lakefront but maybe he wants inspiration from the landscape or something, and he and Eoin get to talking? Let me know what you think!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back