A goodbye is better than a false promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hey guys, remember me? I'm that girl that keeps leaving and coming back with promises of staying, only to disappear and not show up again.
I want to say sorry for doing that to you all. Some more than others, because I've left plots hanging and I hate that I have. I really do.
So after much much much much much thought, I've decided that I need to say goodbye to HNZ.
I hope to return at the end of this year, because I have put too much of my life into HNZ. It really is a part of me and I could never say goodbye to it forever.
But until then, I can't keep all of you wonderful people that I have plots with hanging. It's not fair and I've been beating myself up about it.
I literally haven't got the time to RP any more. It's come down to my last five weeks of school, forever. And the thought scares me so much. I have no idea what I want to do with my life and it's time to start making some serious decisions. I failed two of my subjects last semester because of my procrastination and got another two of my grades bumped from an A to a C simply because I focused on other things at home instead of getting the work done. I frustrate myself so much because I've gone through twelve years of school only to fail the last year? The one that is the most important? I've been trying desperately to snap out of these habits, which is why HNZ has been pushed to the side more than I would have liked, but I've almost stressed myself to the point of depression over the past few months so it's unfortunately something that I just had to do. I want to get those grades back, I feel like I've wasted valuable time and I can't keep doing it. The decision to leave HNZ wasn't an easy one, but I have to do it. Hopefully just for now at least.

Man I never thought I'd be writing one of these posts. I'm not really sure how to go about it. I love HNZ to death and have spent many long hours on my characters and as my first and only RP site, I'm going to miss it like crazy.
Hopefully I'll have my life on track by December and I can come be a full time member of the board again. By then I won't have to deal with school and all the stress that comes with it. I have so many future plots that I have been excited about for so long, so I hope to come back and go through with them. I just really need this to focus on school so I don't end up as a hobo when it's over, haha.

I love you all,
and I'll try to Skype as often as I can.
I hope I said everything I needed to in this post.
My brain doesn't function very well nowadays.
Besides, I won't make it any more dramatic because I don't want it to be forever.
:hug:

:(

I look forward to seeing you when you come back. ^_^
Take all the time away you need, though. -nods-

You definitely need to come back to us, though, I agree. :p

Taylor!

I can completely understand that. About the grades.
Going through the same sort of situation grade wise.
We'll see you when you get back.

:hug: :wub:
Emzies

Taylor,

I can say I completely understand when it comes to the whole school and grades thing. Take all the time you need and get everything back on track. It's been lonesome without you here.
Looking forward to seeing you when you get back!

:hug: :hug:
- Jessye

Taylor,

We are going to miss you. I didn't get to know you that well, but I did enjoy the few rps I read of yours. You seem to know what is best for you, and that is one of the most important things to have at a time like this.

Good luck on getting those grades up. I know you'll figure something out eventually. :hug: Life doesn't have a set schedule.

Farewell,
Amanda

Oh nooo, not Taylor! :cry:

Well, I do hope that when you return, we can totally do our thing. ;)
Be sure you skype often. Cause I am sure that you have missed our (not just my crazy talking, but everyone else's) conversations.
Last year of school is rough, I know.
You focus on it, and don't you dare feel bad about things on here. ^_^
Heck, I bet I could help when it comes to school. Just not in English. :r
Things have been lonely here without you. :( I won't replace you, that is for sure when it comes down to things. ;)

You know how to reach me if you want something, or just chat. ^_^
~ Sir Kaitlyn

Aww it's always a shame to see such an awesome member leave HNZ, but it isn't for long I hope so that's always good ^_^

I've enjoyed the plots/RPs we done and I hope that we can have more in the future when you get back to us full time again :wub: Good luck with everything, I'm sure you'll do great :D

- Pat :hug:

Taylor,

I'm sure everything with school and grades will work out for you, but I'll still wish you good luck :)
We never really rped much other together other than in quidditch, but I have enjoyed reading your rps.
I'm glad to see you don't plan on being gone forever because I don't like goodbyes...
so I'll wish you a farewell because I hope everything does fare well.

See you around,

Cyndi

Awh man this is suckish but is coooooooompletely understandable! :wub: ;)
I'm no good with words but this isn't nescessarily a goodbye right? So it shouldn't be too bad.

Taylor ♥ Good luck with getting those grades up! I hope everything works out swimmingly for you because you deserve it! ^_^ Above all else though, enjoy your last few weeks of school! ;)
You'll be sorely missed around these parts and already have been but knowing that you'll be returning certainly softens the blow! Once again good luck with everything :woot: !

Highly anticipating your return,
- Louise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back