Open A Fergusson-Hensel Reception

Therese felt happy seeing Rory this way. It was an side she ofcourse had seen already. She only understood the english part as Aonghas spoke to her. She nodded at what he said and watched Rory answering. '' Ofcourse.'' She than said, hoping that she could convince Rory if he had doubts. But she didn't want to force him, whenever he was ready they could visit. And perhaps he needed to got here first alone without her. She had no idea what his parents would think of her. She was not pureblood like Katia was, so perhaps they would think less of her. Although Therese gave everyone an chance even if they would think less of her. She smiled as Aonghas walked away and kind of waved. Than looking at Rory again. '' Sure, let's do that.'' She took his hand and led him to an chair. She could get some drinks later. '' What did he say to you?'' She than asked, about the gaelic part ofcourse. '' I'm so proud of you. Do you feel good about it?'' She than asked him, to make sure he was ok. Perhaps she was almost speaking like an mother, but she liked to care for the people she loved.
@Rory Fergusson

Fraser was looking between the two people who Aonghas was now talking to. He had his head on Aonghas' chest and was just watching them, they both had kind faces. "Can we go to daddy now? I wanna show daddy the pretty colours" Fraser asked in gaelic after a moment. He liked spending time with Uncle Aonghas but wanted to go and spend time with his dad, show him the pretty colours.

Rory nodded as Aonghas left and looked to Therese, he gave a weak smile and sat down. He put his head in his hands and took a deep breath. "I asked if he was happy, if he wanted this, and he said yes," Rory looked back up at her and gave a small smile. he reached out and took her hands, "Yes and no, I don't...this is my fault Therese, I caused this. but he says he's happy, so who am I to question it?" he said, he didn't know how his brother could be content with this, but he had to believe him, trust in him that he was. "I'm happy that I think we can mend what happened, it's just going to be hard...," he sighed heavily. It was good to come, good to reconnect but it was also just odd and wrong. He was glad for Therese, glad he'd reconnected with her, glad he was with her. She was a beautiful person whom he believed most of the time he didn't deserve, but they were together and he loved her. "He seemed happy though?" he'd said as much but perhaps Therese would have some outsiders clarity on the matter.
@Therese Rosenberg

Aonghas smiled at elliot and nodded, "That is what ah've been hearin' a lot," he smiled at Alice too. The comment from Elliot surprised him a little before he just nodded again. "Ah feel it, really, ye've no idea what this means..." he told them honestly and he was happy, it wasn't ideal and he knew he wasn't doing things in a more normal fashion but it felt right and he did love Katia. He glanced over at ehr and smiled. He glanced at Fraser as he spoke and Aonghas nodded, "Aye let's go find your daddy," he replied in rapid gaelic before glancing at the two. "Fraser's getting a little restless so ah'm goin' tae take him back tae his dad, " he told them, "Just once again, thanks for coming and ehh keep in touch, yeah? If ye ever need anythin', connections, money, a job...just let me know," he was speaking to them both, but perhaps more to his former roommate. He gave them a last smile before heading over to Graeme.
@Alice Holland @Elliot Briar

Misha was sure he had missed plenty but he just smiled at Lydia, "We're supposed to be friends..but he just clearly lost my invite, or maybe decided it was kinder that I not have to see my ex..Did I ever tell you I briefly dated his daughter?" Misha told her with a little smile. He found Cyzarine in the crowd and smiled. "Yeah, thankfully she takes after her mother more than she takes after me," it was quite interesting to see the varied amount of people at this, the family connections, the friend connections. "Should I be worried about being targeted since there are confetti bombs all over the place and I'm standing next to you?" he asked.
@Professor Lydia Drage

Ernie shook his head. “No, no it’s fine. I’m glad you invited me.” he insisted, trying to sound sincere. He was uncomfortable but for her, he would manage. “And how many of those are there?” he asked playfully, and grinned. But part of him was curious, he knew about a few of them from his time at Ilvermorny but he wondered if there were any more. At least the mention of meeting more of her family felt like a good sign. “You could say that.” Ernie said carefully, considering Olivia's question about his own family. Waldo and Zelda were the closest thing he had to family at this point, and they were about as intimidating as a warm cup of tea. His grin widened as Olivia snorted. It was a delightful sound and he was glad she had appreciated his joke. Ernie didn’t drink much nowadays but he needed one now even if it was just something to keep his hands busy. He ordered an Old Fashioned and took it eagerly when the bartender handed it to him. If only to remember he had never cared for whiskey much when he took his first sip and wrinkled his nose. @Olivia Drage

Isadora frowned a bit as Liusaidh recognized her as Natalia's sister, but she nodded. At the girl's idea, her frown turned into an eager grin. "Oh, yes!" She said eagerly, excited by the idea. "Natalia would hate it." She said, her grin only widening. "The bombs are so much better than flowers." She said, starting to gather a few confetti bombs. Liusaidh was definitely more fun than her stuffy sister. "Let's go!"

@Liusaidh Fergusson

Natalia gave Brooke a small smile as she joined them, glad the other girl was here. She had been a bit frustrated when Liusaidh had invited her a second after she had invited Natalia, but now that the older girl was here she was happy to see someone she knew she could have a civil conversation with. Natalia wondered if Brooke's comment about Tilly wearing robes as supposed to be a polite insult, but she wasn't sure. "I'm thinking of playing chaser." She told Tilly quietly, suddenly wondering what Brooke would think of that. At least Tilly didn't seem to take Brooke's comment as an insult. Or if she did, she did a good job of pretending she didn't.

@Brooke Townsend @Tilly Drage

Brooke was surprised to hear Natalia mention she was thinking about playing chaser, assuming she must be talking about joining the house team. She had still mostly written off Quidditch as a waste of her own time, better suited for people who didn't have any other marketable skills, but being friends with more students on the team never hurt considering how popular they were. "Oh, you play. Natalia? That's exciting, I hope you make the team. Though just make sure you keep any team rivalry on the pitch, right, Tilly?" she said brightly, giving Tilly a quick smile. Her fight with Seraphina My had been circulating the school a lot at the end of the semester, and while Brooke wouldn't blame anyone for taking a swing at the Gryffindor, it certainly didn't end with Tilly in the best light. "As long as you're comfortable," she said sweetly. Tilly certainly struck her as someone more concerned with comfort over fashion anyway. @Tilly Drage @Natalia Novak

“Oh, that side of the family’s quite small,” Olivia mused, “about thirty or so.” That said, she obviously had no concept of what a small family entailed. She smiled back at Ernie. He didn’t seem want to talk much about his own family; that was all right with her, but she had to admit she was curious. She smirked when Ernie made a face at the cocktail. “Too strong?” she offered up her paloma. “You can have a sip of mine, if you want.”

@Ernie Wilder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back