Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hi everyone.

For those who don't know, I have been juggling 4 jobs for the past two months and so I firstly apologise if I have been a little slow during that time. This post is just because I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm going on holiday and I leave in exactly 26 hours. I'm going to Hawaii from then until the 13th of Feb. Obviously I will be lurking but I don't expect to be posting too much. As always, people can message me if they'd like but I don't think I'd be RPing too much during that time. Honestly just need a break. I'm really excited though and if anyone on here lives in Hawaii please let me know and we can meet up if you'd like!! I'm sorry if this is potentially at a bad time and I hope you guys can forgive me.

-Kaye.

Take your time :)
Wish you the best

Sounds fun, Kaye!! I hope you have a fun and safe holiday! Hawaii sounds great!! :D

Have a great break Kaye!

4 jobs...holy sh- yeah you need a break! Rest well and I hope you have a great time!

Hello it is me, I am back. A bit jet lagged and coming back to a 6 day work week but surviving xD Thank you guys for your well wishes :hug: Will get back to RPing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back