Closed A Boys Night Out

Casper jumped when Linden appeared out of nowhere and he immediately turned, wrapping around the man and hiding his face in his neck. "You and your pretty words," He just whispered, shaking a little and trying to keep his cool, to regain his composure. It was easier with Lindens warmth. "I'm sorry about last night," He apologized again, feeling stupid still for how he'd managed to mess up the perfect night for a proposal and somehow made it much more complex and emotionally draining that it really should have been.

Linden held cas as he turned and leaned into him. He smiled as cas caused him of pretty words ahh, you were reading my proposal speech. I had to have something I can use to impress you he said smiling you don’t want to know how many drafts I went through or how many birds I almost proposed to when i was practicing it he said. Holding cas his hands going to play in his hair. He could feel cas shaking slightly against him. hey, baby. You don’t need to apologise. Last night was last night and very us and not your fault. he said. Moving slightly so that he could see Casper and Casper could see him. ”im sorry for making it harder for you he said brushing his hair from his face and kissing his cheek. do you mind if I do something I have been wanting to do for over a year now but have been to scared to just do and instead I’ve been waiting for the perfect time which is apparently right now” he said.

Cas swallowed hard as Linden pulled back, peeking up at his boyfriend- fiance- looking up at him through messy blond bangs. "It is kinda us that we were both freaking out about proposing to each other," He countered, giving Linden an almos shy smile, wrapping his arms lightly around his torso. He felt himself blushing furiously, swallowing hard. "Do you mind if I turn into a crying mess that can't get out of bed for three days?" He countered, giving him a shaky smile.

Linden smiled at his fiance. it is very us. Just like the start of seventh year when we were both falling for each other and not wanting to say anything he said giving cas a final squeeze before letting go.
yes Casper I do mind. At least let me say this first. Then if you need to spend the next three days in bed we can do that he said. He took a deep breath Casper Jason Buttercup Beckett. How many says can I say I love you. Whatever the answer it won’t be enough. When I think of a future I can’t see myself in it without you there by my side and me by yours no matter that else there is. Casper I love you. Every part of you. How you see the wonders of world as an artist, and feel every emotion so strongly, I love you how you care about everything so much and want everything to be perfect. But baby with you everything is perfect already because you are mine I am yours and that’s all that matters. as he spoke he had taken half a step back from cas and got down on one knee. ’And I was so happy I got to wake up this morning with a ring on my finger and it surprises me that I am happy that you are no longer my boyfriend. and that is only because I get to call you my fiancé. he could feel tears prickling in his own eyes threatening to overflow as he opened the box revealing a ring. A lot daintier than the one cas had made him, the kind of classic engagement ring. The centre was a large blue sapphire with diamonds in either side. He had taken it to a jewelers to get it cleaned and conditioned but it still looked like an old ring. I am not going to ask you anything as you have already asked. but I will say I love you. And I, i look forward to the day that I get to call you my husband” he said his voice cracking as the tears having caused a lump in his throat that made it hard to continue. He just looked up at Cas and smiled at him. Hoping that it all made sense and he wasn’t just babbling nonsense.

Casper couldn't help it, the tears spilling over and down his face. "You and your pretty words," He whispered, falling onto his knees with Linden. He offered out his hand for Linden to put the ring on. "It's beautiful," He whispered. He shifted in, trying to steal a kiss and cuddle in close. "Gods, why am I still exhausted?" He murmured. "Can we go back to bed?"

Linden new he should not be please with how easily he could make his boyfriend fiance cry. they hadn't had breakfast yet and he had almeady made cas tear up not once but twice. though maybe the fact that he felt his own tears running down his cheeks until they met hishear just in front of his ears should have lost him a point
had not expected cas to join him on the floor. but he was grateful as it made it a lot easier to take caspers hand, kiss it and then slip the ring over his finger glad that it fit as he had been worried it would be too small. "I am glad you like it" he said as cas said it was beautiful. "It was my grandmas my grandad proposed to her with it. and she let me have it for you" he said. pleased that cas liked it and that he had something with a bit more significance to propose with than a "i saw this one and liked it" or i "I wanted to get some something better but this was all my budget would allow" kind of ring that he had been looking at before his farmors offer.
as cas moved towards him he wrapped his arms around the man in a hug and kissed him back. ther was certainly something about them ending up on the kitchen floor "that's because we were up late and if i am not wrong you woke up early making breakfast, a breakfast that is still waiting for us upstairs" he teased kissing Casper again. "yes if you want to spend the rest of the day in bed we can, i am not going to be the one to stop you" he said brushing the hair out of Caspers face and smiling as the ring on his finger glinted in th light.

Casper smiled warmly, shutting his eyes and sighing, leaning against Linden. "A ring with a bit of romance and history behind it- it's perfect," He smiled, trying to lace his fingers through Lindens. "Alright, yeah, come on. We can feed each other breakfast then get in some more sleep? Maybe do some wedding planning when we're nice and awake again?" He offered, smiling easily. "How does that sound?"

Linden was glad that cas liked the story of the ring. he had never met his farfar. who had died long before his parents met. but what he had heard about him from both his dad and grandma was that he would have liked him. "a romntic history, a bit of a family heirloom to welcome you officially to the family, though you have been part of it for years" he said.
"breakfast in bed sounds delightful" he said feeling caspers fingers laced through his he gave his hand a squeeze. "then, baby, when you wake up we can decide what uou want to do with the rest of the day." he said. letting cas lead him upstairs and back to bed for breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back