124km

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Hey all.
I am not sure if you know but I left my job at the start of the month and have been off for a few weeks.
Well I have got a couple of weeks work at my old job (the one before the one Finished) helping out while they are short staffed. Unfortunately, the house I am in has fairly poor signal and no wifi. I will be around as much as I can. But I may be a little bit slow (Or the poor signal may mean I procrastinate less and get more useful stuff done). I guess we will find out.
Mia. :mia:

Oh noooo bad signal is the worst D: Good on you for helping out though, I hope the time goes quickly! :hug:

To save starting a new absence thread I am just changing the name and posting on my last one.

I have been back for a couple of days but now I am heading back to the southwest and am going to do the Cape to Cape walk which is about 124km (different websites range a little) I am doing it as part of a tour I hope that the other people are good to walk with. and I am grateful that we are staying in a hotel as opposed to camping as it has given rather wet throughout the week.

(and as a side note I have found a job working with the team doing COVID Vaccines which is exciting though due to early starts and a long commute I will have to reset my body clock to somewhere between Sydney and New Zealand).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back