Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hello everyone!

Anonymous Compliments has become something of a tradition in February on HNZ. For those of you who don't know, this is our way of celebrating Valentine's Day together by writing anonymous compliments for each other. On Valentine's Day, the compliments will be posted in an effort to spread some love and comraderie around the site. It has been a great success and is honestly one of my favorite things that we do on the site. ^_^

Between now and Tuesday, you can sign up to indicate that you want to both receive and submit compliments. :) Even if you choose not to sign up on the list, you are encouraged to participate by sending in compliments for members of the site. Compliments can be written for anyone, though members who don't sign up will have their compliments PMed to them rather than displayed in this topic.
1. Board Rules apply to all compliments.

2.Please PM compliments to my main account (Professor Cyndi Kingsley). Any compliments for me can be sent to Donna (Riley Sparkles) if you'd like your compliment to remain anonymous.

3. Multiple compliments may be submitted. In fact, we encourage it! :) All I ask is that you keep the compliments to one PM topic, replying as many times as you want to that one topic.

4. If a compliment doesn't fit onto the banner, it will be sent via PM. The same holds true if a member receives a large amount of compliments or if they do not sign up.
In order to ensure that we have everything prepared for a Valentine's Day delivery, we will only be accepting compliments until February 9th. So, start sending them in!!

~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)
OOC name
IC name(your main account)

OOC name: Cyndi
IC name:Professor Cyndi Kingsley

OOC Name: Ruth
IC Name: Hemi Te Rua

OOC Name: Emzies
IC name: Stefan Archer

OOC Name: Maia
IC Name: Sara Moon

OOC name: Kaye
IC name: Charlotte Owens

OOC name: Donna
IC Name: Riley Sparkles

OOC Name: Annaleise
IC Name: Samuel Phillips

ooc name Mia
IC name professor Elvera Le fey

OOC Name: Lauren
IC Name: Maddie Walden

OOC Name: Dan
IC Name: Matthew Cosgrove

Only one day left to sign up!

OOC Name: Marga
IC Name: Ai Edogawa

OOC Name: Abby
IC Name: Marisol Woods

The list

Professor Cyndi Kingsley (Cyndi)
Patricia Styx (Pat)
Professor Monty Pendleton (Claire)
Hemi Te Rua (Ruth)
Stefan Archer (Emzies)
Sara Moon (Maia)
Charlotte Owens (Kaye)
Kate Moon-Archer (Johanna)
Riley Sparkles (Donna)
Samuel Phillips (Annaleise)
Artemis Blackmoore ( Kelsey Ruth)
James Adams (James)
Professor Elvera Le Fey (Mia)
Madeline Walden (Lauren)
Matthew Cosgrove (Dan)
Ai Edogawa (Marga)
Marisol Woods (Abby)

Thanks to those of you who signed up!   :D Don’t forget that even if you didn’t sign up you are more than welcome to send in anonymous messages. Messages will only be accepted until February 9th so get them in!

Only a few more days to send your compliments in!

The deadline to send your compliments in is today! :)

Happy Valentine’s Day all! Also, a belated Happy Internet Friend’s Day to you all as well! ^_^
To those of you who participated by sending in anonymous compliments: Thank you! You are all awesome! :cool: As I worked to organize the compliments, I was in awe at how many were sent in. It was obvious to me in reading them that you all care for each other a great deal, just one of the things that I love about this community.

I’d also like to take a moment to thank the lovely ladies – Marga, Claire, Donna, and Pat – who volunteered some of their time towards helping me with getting things ready. This wouldn't have happened without their assistance.

Without further ado, anonymous compliments:
2mplpja.png

8ydm46.png

1ibb6e.png
200vdzo.png

2w2j6ag.png

s5zn0o.png
qz42mh.png

am9oqw.png

2zfirs7.png
Emzies%20(5).png

Emzies%20(2).png

Emzies%20(10).png
2rm9qol.png

2lse9fm.png

2cy2xeb.png
Johanna_anoncomp.png

Johanna_anoncomp1.png

Johanna_anoncomp3.png
2016_Pat7_zpsy8kqgu5l.jpg
2016_Pat4_zps8bh8ieiv.jpg

2016_Pat2_zpsctb4nl8h.jpg
Kaye_anoncomp.png

Kaye_Anoncomp3.png

Kaye_anoncomp4.png
Marga_anoncomp2.png
Marga_anoncomp3.png

Marga_anoncomp7.png
Ruth_anoncomp2.png

Ruth_anoncomp3.png

Ruth_anoncomp7.png
2016_Donna12_zpstolhwsfz.jpg
2016_Donna8_zps2flyardg.jpg

2016_Donna4_zps6jpqplw0.jpg
2016_James2_zpszucghjgr.jpg

2016_James4_zpszktynv88.jpg

2016_James5_zpscplnbscj.jpg
2016_Lauren1_zpsavdf7dob.jpg

2016_Lauren4_zpszouasklm.jpg

2016_Lauren6_zpsk1kmkk5y.jpg
claireanon9_zpsociuqhex.png

claireanon10_zpsmaz2egiy.png

claireanon7_zpsttzra6d9.png
maiaanon4_zpsjzenmzks.png

maiaanon2_zpssxtznewi.png

maiaanon3_zpsckrgwjta.png

Once again, thank you for your participation!
~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

For those of you who didn’t sign up but received compliments, signed up but didn’t send in any compliments, or who received many compliments, you will be receiving a PM sometime today or tomorrow. ^_^ Please check the account you used to sign up to see your extra compliments. :)

Oooh my gosh these are just the loveliest compliments I can't! :claire: :claire: :wub: Thank you so much for mine, they made me tear up :cry:

It's so amazing to see all this love being spread. Happy Valentines Day everyone :hug:

Thank you so much for doing this Cyndi, I love my compliments, so thank you to everyone who sent me some, I swear I'm not crying :r

Happy Valentines Everyone! :wub:

Thank you so much to all the compliments, they are so lovely :claire:

Happy Valentines day and Happy Belated Internet Friend’s Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back