Anonymous Compliments: Part Four

I wasn't able to participate in these, and seriously appreciate the compliments I received. Thanks guys, for making me smile while my jaw is killing me. :r :p

I'm so glad I actually got to take part in something like this for once. Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm a total emotional wreck right now. Happy Valentines day everyone.

All the baby plot offers! :cry: I LOVE YOU ALL! :wub: :hug: Happy Valentines Day!!

Awh you guys, these are adorable! :wub: Thank you so much! :claire: And thank you to everyone who put them together, it's a wonderful idea ^_^

Aww guys you're all so sweet ^_^ I didn't think anyone was going to send any in for me. This whole thing is a great idea. Happy Valentine's Day everyone, thank you for making me feel loved :wub:

I was looking forward to these getting posted. Thank you everyone who wrote all those lovely messages, it put a smile on my face :D

Awh you guys are too much! I love you all :wub: thank you for all your lovely messages and yes let's plot! :r thanks for the ducks. :wub:

YALL. I'm seriously about to cry, these are so sweet!!! I have been swamped with work and I came down with bronchitis, so I felt like I was dying in bed all day today. But this seriously made. my. day. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I am SO touched and so grateful to be back. Thank you all! ^_^

Thanks for all of the lovely compliments. I loved reading them, but especially the ones for me. :p
You're all wonderful people. :)

I've been away for the past three-four weeks and kind of completely missed this, so it was a pleasant surprise to come back to a bunch of compliments. Thank you very much to those who sent them, it really made my day. :wub: :hug:

I was lucky enough to receive some compliments, but I wasn't able to send any this round.

My apologies to everyone who I didn't get to send my regards to, but I should hope that you know how I feel about you, anyway :) I can give compliments without anonymity, too! ;D

I didn't participate because life is getting busier lately but wow whoever sent me those compliments are just the sweetest things!

This was such a nice idea! Thank you to whoever sent in the compliments for me, they were so nice :wub: :claire:

D'awww, I just got told I had compliments too.
Thanks for whoever thought to send them in, it was very sweet. :wub:

Whoever you may be: You're awesome. :hug:
For the staff who put this together again and everybody who participated in sending compliments: You're pretty great, too, I guess. ;)

:nick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back