• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Yule Ball Dates!

Professor Adorah Zumwalt

Astronomy 1-4 💫 | Freelance Writer
 
Messages
3,322
OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Age
29 (03/2037)
Hi!

Quick PD thing - I'm looking for a Yule Ball date for two of my characters. It can be just a date or maybe something more depending on how they get along. And I'd be willing to do a meeting thread if they haven't met before. Also, if anyone is interested in having their date go horribly wrong either by these characters or my terrible second year @Seraphina My .... let me know. Thanks!

Juniper Zumwalt

3pHL.gif


Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Interested in boys - will make sure they look go together and likes to dance - will probably make you snacks
​
Michael Newton

original.gif



Gryffindor Fifth Year
Transfer - open to anyone although he has very chaotic energy so be prepared - would do best with someone intersted in having a lot of fun.
​
​
 
I've been quiet enjoying Michael and Kas honestly. Kas isn't the typical dance going type, but he'd probably go if someone asked him first :r
 
I've been quiet enjoying Michael and Kas honestly. Kas isn't the typical dance going type, but he'd probably go if someone asked him first :r

Ummmmm, SAME! Let's do it lol
 
Edit: I made this post and forgot i had other plans sorry!!! x_x Kiersten I do have non yule ball related ideas though so I will PM you! :party:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top