Yuki's a witch WHAT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki Okinawa

What I'm planning on having is totally crazy but totally cool.
So Yuki is Kaede's little sister right? And Kaede is muggleborn, but what's really cool, is that Yuki turns out to be a witch too! :frantics:
But! Kaede had searched everything she could to make sure there was no one in her family that had ever been magical, so she's suprised that Yuki turns out to be magical.
This leads to Kaede searching further, to see if there really wasn't someone who was a wizard or a witch in her family, because it doesn't make sense.
What I need is help putting out plots for Yuki and Kaede together, to figure out the mystery.
Yuki also needs friends, possibly enemies (Kaede will come kick their butts..maybe) and is oblivious to Kaede's past, so she doesn't really know much about her sister, except that her sister would do anything for her.
If anyone wants to help just post here or message Kaede Okinawa or Yuki. xD

Carter will be a friend if you like, she's very trusting of people unless they are mean or insulting to someone she likes straight away then she gets very defensive but will always give people another chance at being nice.

Also, if you want someone to help you figure out the mystery or to help with anything really, Corrie can help.

~Summer~

Cool!
Kaede's like that, especially when people are mean to Yuki, because she's her baby sissy xD
And Yuki is really really shy, but loves to dance. She's also oblivious to Kaede's issues with their parents, so I'm making her sort of Ignorant.
And I think Kaede would enjoy having a friend with her.
But I would like Yuki to be friends with her. ^^
I think it will help her get out of her shy shell if she makes more friends.
-katie

Sure, xD
But if Yuki runs away don't be offended, she is easily scared and is very shy xD
She's like the opposite of Kaede D:
It's really hard to RP it too because I kinda based Kaede off of me and her energy is like BAM!
But Yuki is really quiet so it's hard for me xDD
But yes. Do you want to start it or do you want me to start it?
o:

Lily, could be a sort of friend.
She's not too trusting of people but will appear to be trusting.
She introduces herself as someone else to everyone,
but she's a ballerina and so is Yuki so they could somehow form a friendship on that.
Maybe.

Carter: Ok xD
I'll start it, but it might be a little bit, I have two projects I need to finish by Friday and I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out Friday :frantics: Friday will be a busy day xD
Lily: Sure. o:
That's so cool! That would be fun ^^

Okay, thats too bad with the wisdom teeth.
Would you RP? In the unsorted section?
Lily doesn't know about the magic yet so I wouldn't mention it around it.

Lily Fossil said:

Okay, thats too bad with the wisdom teeth.
Would you RP? In the unsorted section?
Lily doesn't know about the magic yet so I wouldn't mention it around it.
Yeah sure!
And Okay, I'll remember that.
^^
Btw, this is the same person as Yuki xD
Just a different account. xD

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back