OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde was on her way for her second delivery. And another name she didn't knew yet. It was a older student and he was a Hufflepuff, so perhaps Amber knew him. The people from Hufflepuff seemed all very friendly and Evelyn was eager to meet others. So when the blonde made her way to the Great Hall she waved at her friends at the Gryffindor table and walked over to the Hufflepuff table. They should add a photo or something to it, because how could she ever find this boy. The school was so big and it would be very handy that he would be out here. Just as with the first rose delivery the blonde decided to make use of her social talents, because she wasn't afraid to talk to people. The blonde decided to go for it and looked with a bright smile to the table with students. '' Hello there, I'm looking for Matthew Harper, is he here?'' the blonde asked to a full table. The last name Harper didn't ringed a bell so the blonde was excited to meet him.

Matthew was just minding his own business and eating some toast when he suddenly heard his name being called. He looked up to see a young blond girl talk to him. For a second he thought it was his sister but no, this girl was older. He let out a breath and put down his toast. He gave the girl a friendly smile. "Hello, I'm Matthew Harper." He told her with a curious look. "What can I do for you?" He had no idea why she was talking to him, but he was happy to help her with anything she needed from him.

The blonde looked over to the Hufflepuff table and was waiting for some boy to answer her call. And not long after that Matthew began to speak and said he was the one she needed. '' Hi Matthew! I'm Evelyn.'' the blonde said friendly. Matthew was cute and the blonde thought it was lovely to meet him. He seemed very friendly and she was going to return that with the rose she had to bring. The blonde smiled again and pointed with rose towards him so he could take it. '' It is your lucky day. I've got a rose for you!'' the blonde said enthusiastic.

Matthew smiled at the younger girl, she had a nice name. "Hey Evelyn." He was surprised to see her point a rose at him. His eyebrows raised slightly, he had sort of forgotten about Valentine's day. He really hadn't expected to get anything. "Oh um, thanks!" He said taking it gingerly. "Do you know who it's from?" He asked, curiously looking for a note.

The blonde smiled back at Matthew as he friendly spoke to her. It seems like he didn't really expected this and it was kinda funny to see the reactions from the people that got roses. '' Your welcome!'' she said friendly in return. People kept asking her if she knew from who it was but Evelyn had no idea. She didn't read the notes from people she wanted to but felt it was not her job to do so. She could also ask the people just straight away what she always did. '' I don't know. I must say I am very curious always, but there is a note to it.'' Evelyn pointed at the card and was wondering from who it was and what Matthew his reaction was.</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Matthew,

Okay so Leah doesn't actually know I've done this yet, but this is exactly the kind of gross thing she would do if she was here, so just pretend this is from her, okay?

Rory
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

Matthew smiled at the younger girl. "Honestly, I didn't really know this was a thing. I'm pretty new." He looked at the rose. "Pretty awesome idea, though. Are you delivering many?" He still had no clue who would send him a rose, the only person that came to mind at all was Reuben. He opened the note and his eye immediately fell on the name 'Leah', his heart skipped a beat. Had she sent him a rose? But how? Then he actually read the entire thing and his shoulders sagged, this wasn't what he had been hoping for. Rory really needed to keep her nose out of things, what could she know? She just assumed Leah liked him, but the longer he heard nothing from her, the more he was convinced she hated him now. He sighed and crumpled up the note. "Thanks for the effort, but it's just my friend's cousin sticking her nose into things she doesn't get." He sighed. "I'll have to have a word with her." He smiled weakly. "Still a lovely rose, though. You can have it if you want?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back