Your Characters Name?

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
What would you do if you were outside somewhere, like in a store, walking on the sidewalk, or just sitting in the grass, and someone called out one of your charaters
names?
Example: said:
I walked along the sidewalk and someone called out "Hey Danielle Warbeck!"

I personally, would freak out in my head, and say "Umm, okay thanks." And then walk away slowly

xD I don't know what I'd do. :p
But I do know that for a little bit there I was so used to typing "Nicolas King" that I was afraid I'd write it on a test in school or something. @_@

Hmm let's see...I'd probably:
A) Wonder if someone from the site was around, had seen me and was trying to be funny
:cool: Think that I'm hearing things
C) Look for the sorry soul that has the same name as my character
D) Just laugh

I'd just turn around to see who it is, wand at the ready in case it's someone that wants to do bad stuff to me. :p

I would whirl around expecting to see Alyss near me. :) And then I'd talk to her, but she'd probably think I was scum... :(

Alyss Summers said:
but she'd probably think I was scum... :(
...you're not? :r

I'd be relatively calm, as Sara Moon isn't a strange name, but If someone called "Maia Purdue" I turn around -as that's actually my name-so yeah...

do the insintive jump be hind cover (being an army fanatic) then look who called his name

If I heard the combination 'Arthur Quinn' or 'Gil Williams' I'd certainly have a double take. Actually, Senwyn would surprise me more, as that's my online persona. I'd be pretty freaked out if someone yelled 'Senwyn' at me. I'm pretty paranoid so it would freak me out if someone somehow recognised me. Especially as there are no pictures of me online with that name.

I'd be very worried as no one on this site knows what I look like :erm:

I'd turn around and look curiously.
Looking for the girl whose holding a massive cake for me to eat :p

I would probably do a double take then turn around to see who it was and if I didn't know them I ask them "Who the hell are you an how do you know that name"

I would probably think I was hearing it and check again for the source.
I would even go and talk to them to see if they are from HNZ or not and explain them my reason of curiosity in the name

Pixie Carlot-Smith: I'd scream.

Arden James: Who the heck are you and what have you done with Arden?!

For this character, well, I will not be thrilled or anything. What if Misha Collins (The one who stars as Angel Castiel on Supernatural) was just walking beside me and some noticed him and called him Castiel? But if I saw Misha I will be thrilled and have his autograph xD

1) I would think it was Mel/Teigan/Zach that called me by the name of 'Austiin Hayes' Just to see me flip.
2) I would look around to see if someone else reacted to the said name (Just in case someone actually does have that name.)
3) If they were actually calling me Austiin I would be very worried and probably freak out as I tend to do. Mainly because Im a girl and Austiin is a 25 year old dude xD

Basically the same for all my characters, except Tamalia. But shes a different case all together, mainly because I am called Tamalia alot by people, oh and Tommy :p

I would turn around and shout 'WHERE WHERE WHERE!?!? And look for an unusually small teenager.

Probably assume it was one of the mates who are on here who know me and keep walking :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back