You will NEVER GUESS what I'm about to say.

Olive Mayfield

OOC First Name
Liv
Wand
twelve inch rata with the essence of a toi-toi frond
Ahem.

Hey HNZ.

This seems a little sudden, believe me. But I reckon this warrants a new welcome thread.

I'm being decisive and returning, just in time for y15.
believe me, it took a long time to come to that decision. *cough*

I doubt I'll be back to my old standard (of being here constantly- tumblr and the sims have taken HNZ's place since I last left :r ) but just so long as no one expects me to write uber-long posts and such, we'll get along fine. :lol:

Yep.. that explained it well, didn't it. :doh: moral of the story: Liv is back. Liv has settled into living in Australia. Liv needs a creative outlet and is therefore returning to tyrannise you all. Have fun with that!

- Liv

Ahhhhhhhh! rwaserdtfyguhjikop

Olivia's back! Ily girl!

We should plot together yeah?

Nothing too full on though. ♥

Welcome back to the darkside.

welcome back blood 8) (that's gangsta)

we missed you very very much :hug:

I had something really witty to say here but I forgot what it was as soon as I started to reply to this damnit.

Oh and Olivia, I don't think any of us will be logging of Facebook any time soon so...

Are you excited about being back so far or has the whole status thing scared you off?

Yeah I am somewhat excited :) hopefully this+my advice website+school+HSM+organising a children's choir will keep me busy enough :3

Hurray for keeping busy!

HNZ poses for a very decent distraction, doesn't it?

Yaye Livi! :hug:
You're back again! You've been missed! We definitely need to plot more this time!

Welcome back! ^_^

OMG OMG OMG LIVI!
YOU'RE BACK!! *hyperventilates*
I missed you!
I saw your name in the shouty and just about fainted.
I am so glad you're back!

Love and stuff
Melissa xx

Oh yay!! I'm so happy!! :D

Welcome back, Liv!
Though it is expected. Anyone who quits ends up back here eventually. :r

Aw shucks :shy: didn't expect this many welcome backs.
Jessye: Yes we do :) and I need to work on actually replying and stuff like that, haha.
Melissa: I miss you. We need to plot (and talk more because plotting isn't so easy anymore, now that we aren't at the same school..)
Kaitlyn: I honestly can't remember why I came back, now xD but here I am, I may as well give it another go.

Thanks you guys :) you're all awesome.

- Liv

Olive Mayfield said:

Kaitlyn: I honestly can't remember why I came back, now xD but here I am, I may as well give it another go.
Because we are fantastical

I miss you too! So much. Yes on both accounts. We need to plot and talk! I will let you know when my Skype is up and running mmkay? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back