Yes I like Stormy Weather

'Actually, no I haven't. Good thought'Alex said smiling finally for real. 'Fancy joining me sometime?'alex asked.

"Sure," Harri said happily, "And you know this time I'm going to outrun you by miles!" she said, she knew she wouldn't but a bit of healthy competition was always good.

Alex laughed. 'Yeah, right, Course you are'Alex joked back playfully rolling his eyes. 'By the way, thanks Harri.'Alex said smiling.

"Oh you just wait and see," Harri said laughing, she was looking forwards to the run now, running always cleared her head and allowed her to think properly, something she should do more often. "Don't mention it," she said smiling that she could have helped. She laughed as the rain began to come down heavier, "You don't mind getting wet do you? Might mess up your hair," she joked, they were sitting under a tree so most of the rain was avoiding them, "It's going to get stormy in a second," she said looking up at the grey clouds.

Alex laughed. 'Don't worry, my hair was already a mess before I came out..unlike yours'he said pushing her playfully. 'Ahh well, it's not like I'm not used ot them'ALex said remembering the thrill he got on the hills and roof tops of buildings when the lighting came down.

"Heey," Harri said laughing as he pushed her, "Come on then 'Mr experienced'," she said laughing and jumping up she held her hands out to offer him a hand up.

Alex smiled and stood up without using HArri's hand. He wiped down the dirt from the back of his trousers. 'Come on where?'he asked.

"Fine then," Harri said sticking her tongue out as Alex got up on his own, "Why to dance in the rain of course," she said laughing as she trudged out from under the tree and into the rain, it was raining more then she had first thought, it was muddy and rainy but she couldn't care less. "Race you," she called and began running through the mud towards the next tree.

Alex stared at her in dsibeleif. 'You serious?'he asked her for the second time not getting his answer. 'hey no fair,'he complained playfully before running after her, skidding to a halt at the next tree like most boys did in the mud. He smiled, even though he was soaked and covered in mud to his knees now. 'beat you'he joked sticking his tongue out.

"Dang it, how did I let that happen?" Harri said laughing as she arrived at the tree moments after him, "Bet you can't beat me at this," she said stepping out from the cover of the tree and doing the backflip that her gym teacher had put her under intensive training to perfect. She landed, slipping slightly in the mud but laughing. She put her head up into the rain allowing it to wash over her face, "Good job I put waterproof mascara on this morning," she said laughing.

Alex laughed,'You didn't'he said smiling. Alex watched as she did a backflip and clapped his ahnds at that. 'Nope, and I'm not even going to ask what mascara is'Alex joked smiling. He knew it was make-up, he wasn't that bad at stuff like that. 'bet you can't do this though'Alex said before jumping, spinning into a handstand and twisting round, leaving him standing on one hand like the breakdancers did them. (i cannae explain the stand. sorry. :p ). He wobbled a bit with the mud and fell right in a puddle face first. 'Ohh, darn it'Alex laughed wiping the mud off his face.

Harri laughed shaking her head as he asked what mascara was, "Boys," she muttered under her breath. "Well the beginning was pretty awesome," she said laughing as he fell on his face in the mud, "That'll hurt in the morning," she said laughing slightly uncontrollably (sp? I don't actually know if thats a word :p). She sat down in the mud next to him, it felt good to relax completely and not worry about anything, "Do you remember last year? When we had a leaf fight?" she asked a mischivious grin on her face, "I say we have a rematch, because I clearly won and I want to give you a chance," she paused before getting back to her point, "But with mud instead of leaves," she said the grin still on her face, as she saw the mud still all over his face.

Alex laughed with her before laughign again at her question. 'Yeah,'Alex started before realzing what she had jsut said. 'Hey you did totally not win'he complained before laughing. He scooped up the mud as smudged it in her face playfully. He laughed at her, grinning.'I won you eman'he joked.

"Yes I did..." Harri began before she felt mud being splattered on her face, she laughed smearing it so it looked like war paint, "This is war Cullen," she said laughing and scooping up mud and rubbing it into his hair, before standing up adn attempting to run away while laughing.

Alex laughed wiping it off his hair as far as he could mange. He laughed before smearing the paint on his cheeks in lines, 'Charge'he joked before scopping the mud and throwign it at her back. He jumped up and started running after her. :arr:

Harri felt the mud thump against her back, she turned to see Alex running after her. Stopping to scoop up some mud she threw it backwards unsure whether or not it had hit him. "Charge?" she said laughing and turning to aim some mud right at him once more. She stopped to pick up some more mud before turning to run towards him, the rain was pouring heavily and she was covered in mud but she was laughing harder then she had in a while, "Here you are," she said throwing the mud and water all over him.

Alex laughed, trying to dodge several mud scoops aimed at him. His t-shirt was now well and truly needing a wash, with all the mud now splattered on it, rain or not. He scoooped up mud in return and threw them back at her feeling this was like a warm snowball fight. He laughed as some of the flying saucers hit her. 'yeah, you said it was war after all'Alex replied smiling. He laughed as he got chucked with the mud back. He wiped the stuff off his face before chucking it back at her.

Harri laughed as she felt more mud hit her, "I guess I only have myself to blame then," she said grinning. She was covered in mud now, her t-shirt was stained brown and she had mud in her hair but she couldn't care less, the ground was slippery beneath her ungripped converses and she soon found herself hurling towards it faster then she could have imagined, "Ahh crap," she said, laying on her back looking up into the rain, "Ahh crap," she said, but she was laughing. She stayed where she was laying on the ground , squinting up as the rain fell on her and the mud dripped down her face.

Alex smiled before seeing Harri slip. He quickly walked over to her before she spoke. He laughed knowing she was alright. He scopped up some mud before holding it in his hands. 'Want help up?'he asked holidng his hands over her face waiting for the signal where he would drop the mud on her.

"Don't you dare," Harri said convering her face and trying to scramble up, "Alex," she said her voice meant to be warning didn't work as she was laughing, he was standing right over her she didn't want to move her arms for fear he would drop it on her face but she couldn't stand up without her hands, the floor was to slippery, so she lay wiggling in the mud laughing and convering her face.

Alex laughed nearly letting his hands dropped as well, just closing them in time again. Alex watched as she tried to get up but failed, instead covering her face. He laughed even harder, grinnign widly. He lowered his hands and threw the mud down next to him on the ground. 'Come on worm, I win this time'he joked smiling, hauling Harri up laughing. 'You know, the elves might just mistake us for drowned rats if we go back like this'Alex joked smiling, his teeth and eyes the only white things about him now.

Harri laughed, excepting the hand up, "Oh one one now," she said, happy that he hadn't dropped the mud on her. "No they might mistake you for a drowned rat, I still look like a human," she said laughing, she was pleased to see she seemed to have taken Alex's mind off of things even if was just for a little while.
"How you liking Hufflepuff at HNZ badger?" she asked laughing.

Alex hmphed jokily before pulling his wand out of his pocket, not broken amazingly enough. 'Scorugify'he said pointing at himself seeing he was just wet now, not muddy. He smiled, sticking his tongue out at her before quickly cleaning her aswell. He placed his wand back in his pocket, shrugging. 'It's ok. Just like home really though there's this little annoying squirt who decides to play jokes on me all the time. Quite funny actually'Alex said rolling his eyes at the memory of the last prank.

Harri laughed, "Seriously?" she said "Whos that then?" she asked, "And thanks," she said, now she was just covered in muddy water. She bent down and replaced the warm-paint/mud on her face though, "Perfect," she said laughing.

Alex laughed as Harri put the mud right back on her face. 'want any more of that do you?'Alex asked scopping up some mud in his hand again.
'Mac, i think he's in 4th year or something like that(imaginary person ok. )'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back