OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Alder Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The next rose, wasn't to anyone they were familiar with. But after stopping at the library, where Rosie had watched her sister do the work, they'd realised she was a gryffindor a few years above them. It was just the beginning of lunch time, so Rosie had suggested they go to the Great Hall and they'd probably have a good chance of spotting her. Rosie kept holding her sister's hand as they pushed through the lunch crowd, she was glad the red rose flower crown was firmly on her head and no liable to be lost. "Harper? Harper?" she called out trying to speak above the noise, but she had never liked raising her voice that much.

yellow rose for harper alston

Aurora hadn't known the next person on their list and given that had suggested the library. She'd been quick to locate the last year's yearbook and was able to learn roughly what she looked like and that she was a now fifth year gryffindor. She agreed that the best place to find her was the great hall, or the best place to start. It was quite crowded and lots of people were trying to sit for lunch while others were handing out roses or moving around for friends. She heard Rosie's calling out and gave a little sigh, "Harper Alston!" she was much louder, and hopefully that would help either attract the necessary person's attention or someone who knew where she might be.

Harper had thought the morning had been unusually hectic, but it turned out to be nothing compared to the Great Hall at noon. It seemed all the rose deliverers had the same idea — finding their assigned recipients would be easier during lunch, when most people sat at the house tables. Harper was seated at the Gryffindor table, trying in vain to catch a glimpse of one of her friends through the thick crowd of people. There were a couple times when Harper thought she heard her name, but when she looked around, she couldn't see anyone obviously calling out to her.

The sound of someone shouting her last name was unmistakable, however. After all, it was a somewhat uncommon name. This time, Harper managed to track down the source of the shouting to a pair of younger students. One had a rose flower crown, and it wasn't hard to guess they might be rose deliverers. "Hey! I'm Harper. Sorry if I kept you waiting. It's kind of hard to hear anything in here," she said with an apologetic smile.

Rosie spotted the girl and was able to direct Aurora over to her. she gave a warm smile and shook her head. "It's okay! We definitely came at the wrong time," Rosie joked. "We've got a rose for you!" she took out the yellow rose and held it out to Harper.

Aurora was able to spot the girl as Rosie directed her towards her. It was so busy but it was the best chance to grab someone. She waved at the girl, "Hi Harper, you're very pretty," Aurora told her before then nodding at what they were to do and grabbing the note that went with the rose.

Harper,

You are by far one of my favourite Gryffindors. I loved visiting your house. Thank you for being such a good tutor.

Lots of love,
Essie xoxo

"Well you managed to find me, so I'd say you came at the right time," Harper said with a grin. There was a reason why everyone had decided to descend on the Great Hall at once. She nodded, taking the rose though she was a bit surprised by the compliment. "Oh, thank you!" She gave the other girl a warm smile and accepted the note.

The rose was from Estella, and the message was very sweet even if Harper thought she didn't really deserve it. She'd hardly call the simple computer lesson she had given the Hufflepuff "tutoring." Still, she appreciated that Estella had thought to send her a rose, and she made a mental note to thank her later. Harper carefully folded the note back up and slipped it in her pocket before glancing at the two deliverers. "Did you guys sign up to deliver roses together?" she asked curiously. She hadn't even known that was an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back