OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The blonde was almost done with the rose delivery and it went so fast. She enjoyed meeting the new people and this would be another one. The person wasn't in her year and that was also more interesting. For this rose the blonde had to visit a Ravenclaw and Evelyn knew few students from her year. Rama and Flavio and they were both interesting and not everyone understood but Evelyn liked Rama in a way. After breakfast the blonde made her way to the Ravenclaw table and decided to go for the easy solution. Yet again the blonde had no idea how this person looked, and that made it less easy. So Evelyn stopped by a few students and smiled.
'' Hi I'm Evelyn and I'm looking for Jerara Tapsell, If I pronounce that alright?'' the blonde said with a bright smile.

The fact people were handing out roses was not all that lost on Jerara, he had sent some, but he felt rather sure that he wouldn't get any in reply. Certainly not from anyone he knew. He didn't see Tristan as the type to send roses. But, he was still rather content at the table just eating what was in front of him and being completely engrossed in the book that he was reading, so while he was aware of the roses being handed out he was not paying attention to it until, he heard a voice asking for him, he looked up and looked to the girl, "I'm Jerara," he said loudly so that the girl would hear him, "And you got it right!" he then added to assure her that she'd correctly said his name which seemed like the polite thing to do. He could assume what she was doing but he was still rather surprised.

The blonde looked at the large table and was wondering when there was gonna stand someone up or respond at her calling out a random name. It wasn't a common name the blonde thought, she didn't knew anyone yet with it. And when there was a younger student with a darker skin saying he was Jerara the blonde smiled at the second year. She walked over to the boy and was glad she said his name right. '' Hi Jerara. I'm Evelyn and I've got a rose for you.'' ' the blonde said friendly and was wondering who send him this. Evelyn pointed out the rose to Jerara and waited for him to take it and see his reaction.

The boy looked at the girl as she introduced herself, "Hey Evelyn," the boy smiled at her, and then looked to the rose that she gave to him. The boy was rather surprised to have gotten one and just held it lightly in his hands, staring at the object. He didn't think Tristan would send one, they were friends, but he didn't think they were those sorts of friends, so he was curious as to who might send him a rose, "Whose it from?" he asked curiosity in his tone as he did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back