OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Knox’s last rose delivery was to a name he didn’t recognize. Pursing his lips together in thought, he finally headed out of the Great Hall and into the Entrance hall, indecisive to where he would be most likely to find Rosemarie Chatwin. “Rosemarie Chatwin!” Knox called out to the groups of students that passed by him. “Is Rosemarie Chatwin here!” He called out again, hoping Rosemarie would be nearby or someone would be able to point him in the right direction to find her.

@Rosemarie Chatwin

Rose had been delivering roses herself and she was currently in the entrance hall. There a boy was asking people if Rose Chatwin was there. Normally Rose would be way too shy to actually come up to the person, but since it was rose day today she could guess why this boy was asking around. ''Yes, I am here'' Rose said while walking over to the boy, her little succulent Edgar on her hip.

Knox soon noticed a girl walking over, and smiled when she said she was Rosemarie. “Oh, hey, I have a rose for you.” Knox explained, looking down to his basket and finding the yellow rose that was meant for her. He offered it to Rosemarie and made sure the note was attached. “Happy valentine’s day!” He said with a nod.​

Dear Rose,
Thanks for being my friend. I hope you don’t hate this cut up rose too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back