Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Lysander Summers

Molly was exhausted from skipping, walking and just going up and down the stairs looking for people. But she also liked giving out roses. She liked meeting new people, possible friends! The Hufflepuff finally had her last rose to deliver. Molly stood on the entrance of the Great Hall, hoping that it would somewhat help her catch who she was looking for. For the past twenty or so minutes, she had asked almost every student who entered or exited the great hall had seen of who she was looking for, and there seemed to be no luck. She tapped on the shoulder of the next person she saw. "Hello! Do you know Lysander Summers? Do you know where I can find him?"

It had been a great day so far, though Valentines typically tended to be one of the days Lysander enjoyed the most, if only because it reminded him of just how many people cared about him enough to let him know. With a few roses already looped through the buttonholes of his jacket, the Gryffindor made his way into the Great Hall for some lunch, only to be stopped by a girl tapping his shoulder and asking if he knew who Lysander Summers was. He almost laughed, thinking she was joking, but quickly realised she wasn't. "Lysander Summers? That really handsome quidditch star? Gee, I hear that guy is like, super popular right? Woof, Lysander Summers..." He folded his arms and leant against the archway to the hall, as if deep in thought. "Man, where would someone find that guy? I'd have to think about it. What do you need him for?"

Molly looked at the older boy strangely. She really wasn't much into the Quidditch side of things so she was basically out of the loop with it all. The girl shrugged her shoulders and giggled. "Oh well, I have a rose for him. But if you see him, let him know I have a rose for him" Molly says with a small smile, as she slightly lifted up the last rose in her basket, unaware that she was actually talking to the boy. She guessed she had to keep looking.

Lysander clicked his tongue as the girl informed him she had a rose for him. "That guy, always getting roses. I'll let him know if I see him for you." He told her. He pushed himself from the wall and walked off toward one of the corridors and out of sight, quickly dumping his jacket on one of the suits of armour and rolling up his sleeves. He tapped his wand to his hair, changing it from its brunette to blonde, and conjured himself a - what he considered to be - very cool pair of sunglasses to wear. He walked back out, with a comical swagger to his step, deciding that this was very much a totally convincing disguise to troll this girl with. "Ey, I hear you're lookin' for Lysander Summers?" He said, barely a minute later and in a very fake voice. "You found him."

Molly giggles. "I guess he's a popular guy?" Moll says with a shrug as the boy had mentioned that this Lysander dude had always seemed to be getting roses. Molly wasn't really sure who he was, and was worried that she was supposed to know who he was. The girl smiled politely at the older boy as he had said he'd let Lysander know and left. The girl kept a lookout for who she was meant to be looking for. She was about to tap the next person when another boy she was unfamiliar with walked towards her and claimed that he was Lysander. The Hufflepuff squinted her eyes a little, as the boy had seemed a little strange to her. She found it a wee bit strange he had suddenly appeared not too long later. But she shrugged. Not thinking much of it "Yes! Hello! I have a rose for you!" Molly says with a small giggle, as she handed the last yellow rose in her basket and note.

Dear Lysander,
I don't care about you, the flower is for Fuzzfeathers. Happy Owl Supremacy Day! Peck the eyes out of your enemies!
xxx
Freya Song

The disguise was an absolute success. Lysander had nailed it. "Good thing I just happened to be around the corner." He grinned. He took the rose, and the note, lifting his sunglasses to read it. He frowned, then smiled, and let out a laugh. "Oh man. Freya." He shook his head with a chuckle. He was stoked. No one but him had ever given his owl a letter before, and it was really sweet. Minus the first part, that could have been sweeter. "Fuzzfeathers is gonna love this. Thanks for the rose!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back