OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah's next delivery took her to the Slytherin table. She wondered if she would run into her brother but he hated things like this and would probably spend all day hiding from all the common areas of the castle. But she quickly pushed those thoughts aside and focused on the task at hand. She saw a girl with dark hair and she was pretty sure that was the next person on her list. Delilah paused for just a second before tapping the girl on the shoulder. "Hi are you Emori?" she asked, looking hopeful. She decided against trying to say her last name, knowing she would probably mess it up and didn't want to seem rude.

i'm so sorry for the late reply!
Em was on a break from her deliveries, as she had't imagined how tiring running around the school was. Literally. Trying to find everyone on her list. Not that there were that may people on her list in the first place, but the school was admittedly a massive place. When she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around, and smiled at the girl. She looked familiar. "Hey! Yes, I am. What's up?" she asked, convinced the other girl was in her year.

Delilah smiled, relived she had found the right person and not just bothered some random person. "Oh good." she said with a relieved sigh. "Well I have a rose for you." she added quickly, remembering why she was there in the first place. She pulled out one of her yellow roses and handed it over to the other girl. "And a note." she said, before grabbing the corresponding note to deliver as well.

Hi little sister!
Happy Valentines Day
Mazikeen

Emori's head bounced up and down as the girl said she had a rose for her. Oh cool! "Who is it from?" she asked without thinking, not realising that she probably didn't know because she'd have to read the note too otherwise. "Thanks!" she exclaimed as she took the rose and note, a grin on her face when she saw who it was from. Aw! Mazikeen was so nice! Too bad Em didn't send any roses to anyone herself... Eh, there was always next year. "What's your name?" she asked the other girl when she was done reading.

Delilah was momentarily concerned when Emori asked about the note. "It should be on the note." she said and bit her lip. "Is it not signed?" she asked curiously and craned her neck to try and see for herself. "My name is Delilah." she said. "Nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back