Open Y46 Club Fair

Magne shrugged and gave a little sigh. "Barely, you helped" he wasn't feeling great about his own skills or his ability to manage at school. He couldn't always have Valerius to help him, it wasn't like he could have him sit with him in his classes. "Yes, live on water..never garden,"
@Valerius Bianchi

Rosie had been managing the sign ups for the wild patch, but excused herself away when she noted a boy approaching the Accio table. Rosie looked at him with a smile and gave a little nod. "We are," she replied, and then nodded. "Okay, well, if you're interested, fill out this application with a couple of example pictures and we'll be in touch soon enough," Rosie said.
@Raafe Khatri

Ambrose watched calmly as the girl looked around her table for the sign up sheet, almost wondering if it was truly hidden somewhere amongst all of the stuff on the table or whether she had just forgotten to bring it. He wouldn't mind either way, he was sure there would be something else to write his name on if she had forgotten the sheet. Ambrose grinned when she handed him a sparkly pen, trying to write his name down on the list as neatly as he could. His usual, quick handwriting might be too difficult too decipher. "Cool. Thanks!" He told the older girl as he handed her back the pen. @Marnie Frogg

Valerius chuckled. "Don't be so hard on yourself. I may have helped you understand what they were saying, but I never had to tell them what you were saying." He nodded towards the Wild Patch stand. "Shall we head over there?" He asked, an idea occuring to him. "We can see if they're handing out any flowers." @Magne Kleos

Magne didn't feel that much better, and somewhat felt bad for being so negative about himself. He just wasn't feeling very confident about his ability moving forward. "Yes," he agreed before moving over. "I'd like sign up," he spoke slowly, picking his words carefully and glancing back at Valerius just to be sure he'd gotten it right.
@Valerius Bianchi @Kiara Thompson

Valerius smirked a bit as he followed after Magne. "Yeah, sign us up," He gave Kiara his most charming smile, putting a hand on the table and leaning against it a bit. He was debating what he wanted to do, but kept close to Magne, knowing the boy was his priority over flirting with Kiara. Still, he gave her another playful wink. "Sounds like a great club to be a part of," He flirted lightly, not wanting to be too weird with Magne's company- even if Magne struggled to understand it all. @Magne Kleos @Kiara Thompson

Kiara had been happy to help the young Hufflepuff sign up, not having noticed Rosie moved away until she glanced around. Her friend had only taken a couple of steps to the side to speak to someone over at the accio table though so it wasn't as if she had just left. Focussing her attention back on the space around her Kiara put on a smile when a younger boy headed up to her table with Valerius in tow. "Hi." She greeted the boy warmly before giving him a small nod after his question. "Ofcourse, just put your name down here." Kiara pointed towards the sign up sheet before finally looking at Valerius, immediately feeling a little flustered by the smile he was giving her. "You.. want to sign up too?" She asked with a hint of confusion, though quickly shook it off. "I mean, uh, yeah, no, sure." She tried to regain her composure as she moved the other sign up sheet his way with a small smile. "Here you go." @Magne Kleos @Valerius Bianchi

Valerius nodded, signing his name quickly. "Where Magne goes, I go," He told her. He slid the papers back to her, looking to the boy with an almost fond look in his eyes. "Though perhaps a tour of the gardens later?" He suggested with a coy smile. "I'd love to see it through your eyes." He slid his hand a little closer to where hers sat on the table, not quite touching hers. "What do you say?" @Kiara Thompson

Elise had enjoyed her first year at school and she loved the arts club. But when she got her hands on the yearbook she knew she wanted to be involved. And if she played her cards right she might even use her influence to make some creative decisions later on. She walked into the courtyard and felt much older than all the first years even though she had been in their shoes only a year ago. She spotted the table for Accio right away. "Hello I'd like to sign up." she said confidently when she approached the older girl. "And are you who I'd need to speak to about giving suggestions to?" @Rosie Archer

Alana was curious to see what the club fair had to offer, she wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her time at Hogwarts she just knew she didn't want to spend it all in lessons or in her common room. She moved through the room checking out the various stalls and the clubs they had, she wasn't sure wild patch was she her, Herbology sounded interesting but she wasn't much of a plant girl. She saw the brotherhood, which she was sure her father was a member of at some point but she lacked a key entry requirement to be a member so she kept moving. She eventually landed on a table with a large sign that read Heta Omega. A sorority type group seemed like something that wouldn't normally be her thing, but if at the end of the day all it was a group for girls to hang out and be friends then she'd give it a go. "Hey, could I sign up?"

@Penelope Marshall

Minerva wanted to join the student defence association, she had ever since she arrived at school but there was a stupid rule about first years not joining. But that wasn't in her way anymore she headed into the courtyard and made a beeline for the SDA stall. "I'd like to join,"

@Monday Weeks

Marley enjoyed the clubs she was in, and while she loved them and was doing a little less subjects, she felt like there was something she could be doing within her spare time, she felt like she wanted to do more. The Hufflepuff girl looked around the club fair, seeing if there was anything that would pique her interest when she noticed the yearbook club. Marley always thought the yearbook club was an interesting one and she always admired the hard work that was always put into them each year. She contemplated for a few seconds before deciding to head over to the yearbook table, noticing a few other people were interested in the club too, hearing most of what the other girl had said. "Hiya! I was wondering if I could sign up too?" Marley said happily as she raised her hand up. @Rosie Archer

Thomas shyly nodded when the older girl told him where to sign. He let out a quiet thank you and signed his name on the signup sheet, happy to sign up for the plant club. It wasn't long before he stood back from the booth, awaiting for Tanith to sign her name up for the club. When she had finished, he turned to his friend. "Were there any other clubs you wanted to sign up for?" Thomas asked softly to his friend. "I'm kinda interested in the art club" Thomas softly said as he pointed his head towards the art club that was nearby. He wasn't the best artist, but it always seemed fun to do. @Rosie Archer @Tanith Whitlock

Kiara glanced from Valerius to the young boy at his remark, wondering if he had already known him or if he had just somehow taken the first year under his wing. Either way it was sweet. She was a little surprised at his next question, having half expected him to move on as soon as they had both finished signing the sheet. "Oh, uhm, yeah, sure. I could.. do that." Kiara answered after a second, cheeks burning when his hand moved closer to hers. This was most definitely not a form of attention she was used to. @Valerius Bianchi

Rosie was a little surprised by the interest that Accio was getting. It didn't get it often but she was eager to bring new people on board. "Sure, I'm who takes suggestions," she said to the young girl while handing her the application. "If you're looking to be one of our photographers, please do submit some examples," Rosie then turned to the other girl and handed her an application form too. "If you're looking to be a photographer for us, we need some examples of your work, but if you are looking to help in the layout then just mark that here,"
@Elise Ito @Marley Owens-Lee

Magne took the quill and wrote down his name, before glancing about the place, trying to decide if he could decipher anything else to be able to sign up for it. He wasn't sure it was worth it, and it seemed that Valerius was talking with her. "I'll catch you later, Valerius, thanks for the help," he said and began moving away. He didn't think he should sign up for much else and didn't want to get in the middle of Valerius and this girl.
@Valerius Bianchi

Marley nodded along as the older girl had explained about the process of signing up, very eager to sign up for the club. "Okay! Sounds good, thanks!" Marley said happily as she took an application form from the girl. She looked it over, also marking herself down in the application that she wanted to help out with the layer aspect of things. Marley wasn't that experienced in the photography side of things, so she was more than happy to help out with the layout.

Once she was finished filling out the application, she gave the form back to the older girl, happy that Marley at least tried to sign up for something. "Thanks again!" Marley said happily to the older girl, deciding to look over the yearbook stall once more before stepping away and looking around the club fair to see if there was anything else she wanted to join. When Marley felt like there was nothing else, she left the club fair. @Rosie Archer

Valerius looked to Magne, and quickly he turned to flash Kiara one last smile. "It's a date then," He threw her one last wink before hurrying off, catching up to Magne quickly. "Hey, hey, you can't get rid of me that easily," He teased. "Do you see anything else thats catching your interest?" He asked. @Magne Kleos @Kiara Thompson

Magne looked back at Valerius as the other boy caught up to him and then glanced back at the girl before shaking his head. "Two's enough," he said. He didn't feel very confident with his classes so piling on a bunch of other things wouldn't help him at all.
@Valerius Bianchi

Elise was glad that the club leader seemed open to suggestions. "I'll make sure to have a list ready for our first meeting then." she said with a nod. "And sure thing." she added when asked for photography samples. Photography wasn't her strongest medium but she had a few pictures tucked away in her sketchbook and she reached in her bag to pull them out. They were probably a little more abstract than anything that would show up in the yearbook, not to mention some also had some doodles on them, but she could work on that. Elise handed them over and signed her name before going on with her day. @Rosie Archer

Valerius smiled, nodding at Magne's words. "Alright, two it is then." He ran his hand through his hair, considering. "Do you want to hang out? My afternoon is pretty free," He offered, starting for the doors but keeping slow so Magne could keep up. "You're pretty good company, you know." @Magne Kleos

Sunday was on a mission. She had two clubs to hit- the sisterhood and the SDA. Knowing she'd need less time with her brother, she decided to hit the Sisterhood stall first. She wasn't sure if she was surprised or not to see her roommate already standing there. "It seems we had the same idea," She offered as she stepped up, giving her most charming smile to both the girl at the stall and Alana. @Penelope Marshall @Alana Cosgrove

It was nice of Valerius to offer to continue to hang out with him. It was nice to have him be someone he could very easily talk to. But he didn't want to keep Valerius from others, from his own friends or work. Especially since he was already dedicating so much time to him. "It's okay, I'm just gonna hang out by the lake," he said honestly.

Penelope smiled and pointed out the signup sheet to the young girl. "Just write your name and house here." She told her kindly. Another girl joined and immediately said she would sign up, making Penelope laugh. "Welcome!" She said, pleased. Another young girl asked to join and Penelope helped her sign up, glad so many young students were interested. After helping her, another girl came up and asked to join. "Of course! Just write your name here." She said, handing the girl a quill. She smiled as a yet another girl joined. She could barely keep up.

@Sunny Day @Rosalind Montgomery @Sofi Ayre @Alana Cosgrove @Sunday Weeks ((Hope I didn't miss anyone))

Sunday just smiled, giving her best, and signed her name with a flourish. "Thank you! See you later!" She offered before moving off. That was simpler than she expected. It was alright, it gave her more time to bother her favorite brother. "Mondayyyy," She whined softly, slipping up to his booth and giving him her biggest puppy eyes. "Pay attention to me." @Monday Weeks @Penelope Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back