Open Y46 Club Fair

Sunny gave the older student a wide smile, "Oh thanks," She said, taking one of the bracelets and holding onto it. She didn't want to wear it, but having one might make her look like she's in some sort of friendship club. "That sounds like so much fun, where do I sign up?" @Penelope Marshall

Rosalind thought it sounded amazing. "Great! I'll sign up then," Rosalind said, taking a quill and putting her name down for the club. She couldn't wait till the first meeting - she was sure it was going to be a good time.
@Rosie Archer

She briefly wondered if she should join another club, or was one enough? Eyeing the other stands, she was intrigued by a vase of flowers. There was already another girl standing there, and Rosalind heard the tail-end of the explanation of what heta omega was. Fun activities? It seemed like a good idea. "I'll sign up!" Rosalind declared, grabbing the quill before the other first year could and writing down her name. She then offered the quill to the other first year.
@Penelope Marshall @Sunday Weeks

Oskar wasn't making a great transition to his new school but he also knew it wasn't going to be much better unless he actually tried to fit in. The club fair seemed like a good place to start but once he arrived he regretted it. Of course the event was mostly for first years and he felt like he stuck out even more than usual as he took in his surroundings and the different clubs available. The first thing that caught his attention was the club for boys. That felt like a good place to start. He approached the table and signed his name. "Is that all I need to do?" he asked before desperately wanting to move on. @Soren Gates

Naveen didn't like the idea of a club fair it was so crowded and loud he had been tempted to turn around the moment he stepped into the courtyard. But he took a few deep breaths and made a direct line to the one club he wanted to sign up for. At least that made this whole process easier as he approached the Wild Patch table. He loved gardening back home and was hoping to have access to something comparable here. He had even considered bringing some seeds with him to plant but he had decided to see what they actually had first. He hovered for a moment until there was an opening and he stepped forward. "Hello I'd like to sign up." he said after clearing his throat so he didn't sound as nervous as he felt. @Kiara Thompson

Thomas was a little relaxed when Tanith had joined him, He was already nervous, so it was nice to have someone he knew by his side. He nodded as one of the leaders had told him that the other leader had the sign up sheet. "Thanks" Thomas said softly and shyly to the first club leader he had spoken to. Glad that there was someone to help him out a bit. Once another student had finished with the sign up sheet, he went up to the other leader. "H-Hi... I would like to sign up please" Thomas said softly to the other leader. @Rosie Archer @Kiara Thompson @Tanith Whitlock

Ambrose was glad Magne decided to sign up as well, giving the boys a nod before slowly moving on to look at the other tables. The gardening club definitely didn't seem like something he'd enjoy, nor was the defence association. The monthly seemed cool and he considered it for a moment but eventually found himself stranded at the arts club table. "Is it just ..art?" He asked the older girl behind the table. "Or does your club involve music as well?" @Marnie Frogg

Rosie happily passed over the sign up sheet to the girl who had expressed and interest and as she did a pair of students approached with the boy asking to sign up. "Great, just pop your name there," she handed him a sheet with a quill to get him to put his name down.
@Rosalind Montgomery @Thomas Fitzgerald

Tanith stuck close to Thomas, smiling shyly at the older girl. She peeked over at the one beside her, unthinkingly trying to reach out for the edge of Thomas' sleeve. She followed after him, sticking close so they couldn't get seperated. "Me too, please," She added, raising a hand like she needed to get permission to speak. @Kiara Thompson @Rosie Archer @Thomas Fitzgerald

Valerius laughed lightly at Sorens words. "I forget sometimes your mom is in fashion. Your uncle too, yeah?" He hijakced the quill, scribbling down his name and Magne's. "Your english is good, you're doing well," He encouraged, smiling. "Soren, lunch later?" He tried to nail down, moving to have a hand hover over Magne's shoulder. Plans made, he turned his attention back to the boy. "What else are we looking at, then?" He questioned. Noticing Kiara nearby, he threw her a playful wink.

@Soren Gates @Kiara Thompson @Magne Kleos

Soren always enjoyed the chaos of the fair. It was different being in charge, but a fun different. "The more the merrier!" He declared to Ambrose and Magne. "Took you long enough," He teased Valerius. He was pleased when Valerius agreed to lunch. "Sweet! You're on," He agreed immediately. He turned as a new boy approached, smiling and in great spirits. The only thing that would make the day better now was Aurora showing up. "Yeah, that's all," He smiled at the boy. "Welcome to the club!"
@Magne Kleos @Ambrose Webb @Oskar Strom

Magne gave a tight expression at Valerius' compliment. "it's not," he replied and then glanced around at the other things. He could see a yearbook, and a magazine, but he knew those wouldn't be for him. He could see that Ambrose had gone to an arts club. "Wild...patch," he said slow. "That..flower..," he gave a frustrated noise and then opened his translation book and after a moment said. "Gardening?"
@Valerius Bianchi

Oskar gave the older boy a quick nod before moving on. He continued walking until he stopped at the SDA club he took a moment to see what it was all about when he saw they did dueling. This was interesting. He had approached the table. "Do I just sign my name?" he asked hesitantly. That was how the last one worked but he didn't want to make too many assumptions. @Monday Weeks

Kiara was glad there were a few students with interest in their club, at least that meant the wild patch still had some people to take care of it in the years to come. She watched as the previous kids signed their name but quickly focussed her attention on another boy that had stepped up. "Sure!" She smiled at him, sliding one of the sign up sheets towards him when the first girl was done signing. "Just sign your name here and, uh-" Kiara lost focus on what she was saying for a second when she noticed Valerius at the brotherhood table, feeling her cheeks heat up when he winked at her. "I'm sorry." She apologized to the boy. "What I mean to say was: just sign your name here and we'll notify you when it's time for the first club meeting." She smiled.

@Naveen Khatri @Valerius Bianchi

Naveen listened eagerly when the girl started to explain what to do but when she got distracted by something, he looked around too just in case it was something coming for him. He was a little dizzy after swinging his head back and forth but it didn't seem to be about him and he blinked a few times. She finished explaining and he nodded before quickly scribbling down his name. Once it was over with he finished walking around the courtyard so he could at least pretend he was considering everything before quickly leaving.

Marnie eagerly returned Penny's wave, glad to see that Heta seemed popular as ever even if it was making the Arts Club table feel a bit quiet in comparison. Thankfully, Marnie didn't have to wait too long for someone to approach and she perked up quickly, brushing off some glitter from her sleeves as the boy spoke. "Oh well it's 'art' in the broad sense like not just drawing or painting art but anything creative we do music and dancing and I love sewing and I've been trying sculpting but it's mostly just a mess like in more ways than one we also have some folks who cook sometimes cause you know culinary arts count but yeah really it's anything creative if you join you just get to have a community of like minded creative folks to support and encourage you, isn't that great?" She said excitedly, motioning to a few of the photos of the club where members were playing instruments or singing for emphasis. @Ambrose Webb

Monday was approached by a younger student, but luckily, not a first year. It was not like they could do much when it comes down to dueling and practicing. He smiled and nodded, "Yes, just sign your name and you will be good to go. Did you have questions over what the club is?"
@Oskar Strom

Ambrose was glad the older girl took his question seriously, although he had to bite his lip when she started rambling a bit. It was nice to know she was so passionate about the club though and honestly it made the decision to join the club a whole lot easier. "Yeah, no, that sounds great." He nodded in agreement, repeating her words. Surely there would be some people in the club he could play music with at some point. "Do I sign my name somewhere?" @Marnie Frogg

Oskar had hoped that this next interaction would be as short and sweet as the last. So he was momentarily caught off guard by the older boy's question. Quickly he wrote his name down but shook his head. "No. No questions. I'm sure I'll figure it out, thanks." he said before ducking away and heading out and away from the courtyard glad to be done with it.

Marnie beamed when it seemed like her speech had sold the boy, nodding excitedly before realizing she'd lost the sign-up sheet again under the debris on the table. "Oh yeah totally it's right... Uh right here? No not under that... I thought I saw it over here, oh here it is sorry about that I couldn't decide what projects or stuff to put on the table like I know no one's probably going to be making anything at the fair but I could resist the thought it might inspire someone you know oh you need a pen or something too oh Merlin, no I'm just kidding I always have some on me, and paint too! But most people prefer quills or pens I get it," she said, finally handing over the sign-up sheet and sparkly gel pen for the boy to sign up. @Ambrose Webb

Valerius was keeping a loose eye on Kiara, smiling at how flustered she seemed. But he left it for now, and kept his attention (mostly) on Magne. "They understood you, didn't they?" He asked with an easy smile. He let Magne figure out what he was doing, and nodded. "Yes, the Wild Patch is all about gardening." He offered easily. "Would you like to join?" He asked. @Magne Kleos

Wrong account

Sofi was a little overwhelmed by the fair, making her way to the Wild Patch club as she knew she wanted to spend time outdoors and tend the garden. "HI, I'm Sofi Ayre, may I sign up?" After that, she started to feel better and more confident, stopping at the Conglomerated Arts Club and Heta Omega, asking to also sign up for their clubs. "Could I also sign up for your clubs?" she asked.
@Kiara Thompson @Rosie Archer @Marnie Frogg @Penelope Marshall

Marnie was thrilled when she recognized one of the new Hufflepuff firsties asking to sign up as well, happily handing her the sign-up sheet when the other boy was done with it. "Yeah totally I love having more Hufflepuffs in the club you know I'm the third Hufflepuff in a row to run the club which is pretty fun but yes please put your name down here and we'll look forward to seeing you around the club room yay!" @Sofi Ayre

Raafe had long dismissed the use of most of the school clubs, not finding himself interested in participating when he was much happier just hanging out with Anisha. But with Anisha's new found prefect duties, he was finding his fifth year was unraveling with a lot more spare time on his hands, not to mention a niggling feeling like he might suspiciously be wasting his youth or something. So here he was. Ready to participate.

The majority of the clubs still seemed pretty unappealing however, though Raafe slowed as he approached the school yearbook, humming thoughtfully. He liked messing around with old muggle junk and had found and enjoyed using muggle camera equipment. He'd not taken a lot of photos of human subjects outside of Anisha (and some very blurry pictures of Indi), but it couldn't be that hard, surely. "You guys looking for any more photographers?" He asked Rosie Archer, approaching the booth. "I've mostly practice on inanimate objects but I'm sure if everyone just holds really still I could do portraits just as well." @Rosie Archer

Kiara watched as the last boy who had signed up quickly walked away after doing so, glancing in the general direction of the brotherhood perhaps more than she should. "Hi Sofi, I'm Kiara." She smiled when another young girl made her way up to the table. "Ofcourse, just sign your name right here." She added, moving one of the sign up sheets her way. @Sofi Ayre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back