Open Y45 Club Fair

Renata had thought the rush was over but apparently it was picking up again. She smiled at the girl who quickly put her name down and turned to the other girl who had asked a question. "We do girly things sometimes," she said, thinking how best to answer. "But not everyone likes them so we try not to do them too much. We pair up younger girls with older ones, so the idea is you have an older sister you can turn to to ask questions you might not want to ask professors, and who can help you get used to the school. Then, when you are older, you can help younger girls with what you've learned." She hoped she was doing a good job explaining it. The sister pairings didn't always work as well as she would hope, but the idea was still there. "I just want it to be a comfortable and welcoming space, somewhere that you are always welcome to come and hang out."
@Violet Owens-Rosemary

Giulia was relieved that her first sign up hadn't been a complete disaster, and she was pleasantly surprised when another girl approached the table. "Of course." She smiled, trying not to cringe at her accent. "Just put your name on this list and we'll tell you when the first meeting is." She added, handing the girl a sign up sheet.
@Miranda Dawes

From the sounds of it, Logan was down to join up with the Brotherhood. He was excited to find out what kind of games and things wizard guys did to pass the time, and unlike a lot of other things at Hogwarts, it didn't sound like he needed a lot of magical knowledge. "Cool, I'm in!" He said, taking a moment to quickly jot his name down on the sign-up list.
@Jingyi Huang

Noah listened with keen interest, it sounded so fun and creative and just artsy. It would probably do him some good to get involved in something like this, especially as it involved being outdoors most of the time. "You don't need to convince me more, count me in," the puff said with a grin, taking the pen and writing his name down on the sign up sheet. "Thanks, see ya at the first meet!" He waved to the older girl, before making his way to the next stall that piqued his interest. It sounded pretty self-explanatory, and Noah didn't have time to waste. "Hi! Where do I sign up for this?" If there was something he could learn and practice outside of class, Noah wanted to be part of it, especially as it seemed like it was something he'd actually use. Well, potentially. He just maybe wasn't going to tell his parents. At least, not yet.

@Rosie Archer @Genevieve Fuentes

Miranda beamed at the older girl. "You have a really beautiful accent!" she complimented, liking how it sounded a little different and unique. She realized a moment later that maybe that wasn't something to compliment, or maybe the club leader wouldn't appreciate it, and just put her head down and wrote down her name. Nevertheless, she was undeterred. "Thank you, I'm looking forward to it!" she said, cheerfully, before heading off to do one more round of the club stands to see if there were any others she wanted to join.
@Giulia Alcott

Evie was starting to think this was fairly easy, especially as a small Hufflepuff boy came up to her and instantly asked to join. "Right here." she told him, sliding the sign up sheet across to him. She could tell he had just come from another stall considering the direction he came from. "How many clubs have you signed up for so far?" She couldn't help but ask and wondered where some people had all of the time for it.

@Noah Cosgrove

Violet nodded at the older Hufflepuff as she explained, and then she smirked, figuring she liked this better than the previous club she had signed up for. Being able to mentor people as she grew older sounded like an amazing idea. "Sign me up, please." she said, quickly grabbing the sign up sheet and writing her name down. "My name is Violet, by the way. It's nice to meet you!"

@Renata Stepanova

Everything the girl said sounded good enough, and Rowan shyly nodded his head. "Yes please. I think I'll sign up." The Wild Patch sounded like a good club for him. He knew his parents wanted him to at least try and put himself out there and join some clubs, so he might as well sign up for someone he might actually enjoy. So, he reached forward, quickly scribbling his name down on the sign-up sheet.
@Rosie Archer

Rosie smiled when the boy agreed to sign up. She passed him the sign up sheet and smiled. "There you go. Just put your name there," Rosie said, "And we'll be in touch for the first meeting,"
@Rowan Roscoe

"Nice to meet you, Violet! I'm Renata. Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting!" she said, cheerfully, before checking she had all the papers together and none had gone missing. It was a little more work for her, but when the stand got busy it was useful to make things go smoother.

@Violet Owens-Rosemary

Noah beamed when the girl passed him the sign up sheet without hesitation, and without missing a beat he scribbled his name down on the piece of paper. He wanted to get through this as quickly as possible so he could continue his mission of exploring the castle. “Great, thanks!” he said politely with a smile. “Well, just one, the wild patch club, now two with this one, and gonna aim for a third. I think the brotherhood,” he replied to the girl’s question. “See you soon! It was really nice to meet you. Bye!” Noah waved at the girl and made his way over to the brotherhood stall, the third and final club that had caught his eye. He was curious to learn more, but had just managed to catch the last bit of the most recent conversation. “Hi, this sounds really cool, can I join?” Noah was eager to make a lot of friends, and a brotherhood would give him the opportunity to hang out with boys not only his age but also older. He didn’t think the older boy wouldn’t let him join his club, although it didn’t really seem like he wanted to be there, for some reason.
@Genevieve Fuentes @Jingyi Huang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back