y42 Brotherhood: After Meet Hangout

Soren smiled. "I'm good, it's been a bit. How are you?" He returned the question before pointing a thumb over his shoulder. "Wanna grab a blanket and chill out for a while?" He offered, thinking it would be nice to get to know the other boy a bit.

@Jingyi Huang

Kyon smiled brightly. "Yesss, great, let's go," He turned, jogging away until he found a good spot to throw the blanket down. "Did you see if they were passing out any pillows?" He asked, flopping onto his belly and folding his arms before placing his chin on them. "Pillows would be cool. Though if we had some we might just nap out here," He mused, looking to Emmanuel.

@Emmanuel Okoye

Jordie considered Bransons point for a moment. "What if we turned the Brotherhood room into like, a giant pillow fort that doubled as like a maze and did a scavenger hunt? I bet if we asked the right Professor we could get the place expanded so it'd be super big and stuff," He offered, thinking that sounded interactive and different than their usual parties.

@Branson Archer

Eugene laughed lightly. "God no, you're just being nice, I was awful," he replied with a wide smile. "I'm all about guitar playing and photograph, delicate indoor things," he joked lightly. He stretched himself out a bit on the blanket and glanced back at Charlie laughing lightly. He knew charlie was maybe the person he could ask about how best to deal with his current possible feelings for Renata. "You're seeing someone right now, right?"
@Charlie Helkovaara

Gregory let him be led to a new spot and be cleaned up by Zerrin. He felt bad, taking Zerrin away from having fun. He just shook his head lightly, "No, it's okay, I just...won't take part next time," he said with a soft shrug. There was the better point of he didn't think he'd come back to the school so what was the point in promising anything he didn't intend to keep. "Thanks for cleaning me up Zerrin, you're a good friend." he would miss Zerrin if he left.
@Zerrin Fergusson

Seamus just sat down on the blanket. He was stretching out each of his limbs. "Aye sure," he replied with a nod, Seamus had a fairly good trip down to slytherin, and going to the brotherhood room was going to be more steps for him, but he would do it. It made sense for him to try to always be looking for opportunities to hang out. "what do you wanna do over break?" he asked.
@Hamish Reid

Emmanuel followed Kyon as he jogged off to find spot for the blanket. Emmanuel glanced about and he didn't immediately spot any pillows. "And given that this is winter, sleep outside is ill advised," he told him with a little laugh. "I do think it's a bit of a pity you can't go between common rooms," he said, since it could be quite fun to like have quasi sleepovers with his gryffindor friends, since he had so many of them.
@Kyon Lockwood

Caleb had closed his eyes and had his hands behind his head to act as a pillow. He was enjoying just letting the background noise of the other boys and the lake practically lull him to sleep. But before he could get too comfortable he heard his name and opened one eye to see who it was. Only to see that it was a boy the year below him. “That’s right. The one and only.” he said jokingly with a wide grin. He had been enjoying his time alone but he figured a companion wouldn’t be a bad idea. “Sure. More the merrier.” he said with a shrug. He wasn’t sure what the other boy’s name was but he didn’t want to ask just yet. “So did you have fun today?” Caleb asked before closing his eyes and relaxing again. @Akihiro Chen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back